All Comments on 'The Fool on the Hill'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the Most Idiotic Stories!

even high school kids couldn't come up with this kind of idiotic story!

one vagina makes the wimp's thing stay down, indeed, makes him throw up, but two vaginas make his thing goes up immediately?! lol

this is kinda like upper middle school masturbating to glossy 1980s porn pictures,,,,

unfortunately, the story actually started out quite very believable,,, alas, it had to end like 99 percent of the other irredeemable stories of nothing but multiple penises and vaginas rubbing each other raw, and in the process lots of romance and thrills are achieved! lol

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Don't worry tooooo much about the knockers

I liked the story. I was at least original - VERY hard to find that on Literotica.

But I must admit, the ending left a bit to be desired.

Surely there was a better way to get them back together than having the sister physically involved. The ending spoiled a really great story.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
I liked it and

felt that you came up a new twist in the beginning. I agree with Kanga40, the ending didn't work for me either; however that is not a problem if it worked for you.

I find that I like almost all of your stories. You put a good story together, build the characters so that we become involved.

I just wonder if all the anons out there that spend so much time being critics, do the same with authors of books being sold at B & N or on Amazon.com. Most critics don't ever invest in anything of themselves, they never put themselves on the line. But they are the first to try and bring down somebody who is willing to do just that. If it is a friend with a dream, they are the first to tell them that they can't do it or are not qualified for the position. However if that person succeeds then they are the first to say "I always believed in you!" Yeah right!

It easy to be a dream stealer, it take guts to go after the dream, in spite of the naysayers. Keep up the great work, keep on writing.

George

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Original and well written

Harddaysknight:

I am one reader who looks for your stories. Unlike the majority of "Loving Wives" stories on this website, your work is never formulaic. This was another original and interesting work. I personally had no problem with the ending. Too many readers on this website vote up or down based upon whether there is a divorce in the end. The problem is theirs, not yours. If you continue to write them, I will continue to read them.

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Good Job

Another fine story from you. An interesting, and I would think not unrealistic, reaction from someone who has been betrayed.Yes, I would have liked another way of working iut out, but it doesn't change the fact that your ending was unusual and fun too.

I liked it that the wife was NOT involved in a longterm affair, but rather made one mistake that she regretted immediately. I would think that would be forgiveable, especially given her determination to make it up to him before she was discovered.

By the way, I'm very puzzled where the "wimp" comment came from. The husband backed down the would be lover, kicked an obnoxious guys butt and generally performed like a man would. I suppose its because he actually reconciled with her instead of kicking her out on the street. Don't let that bother you. (and I doubt that it is)

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Not Quite Right

The first evening she was in a very good mood, unusually happy and talkative. They have been married over 20 years, I would think he could tell if she was putting on an act. This was supposed to be her first affair, and she was supposed to be so upset because she had somehow been talked into it. She did't get upset until she knew she was caught. For a one time affair that she didn't really want I could see forgiveness and keeping the marriage. This does not sound like the case here. It is a well written story, with an unusual twist to the ending, I just question wheather he has a faithful wife.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 19 years ago
Great Story, except for the end.

This is a good, well written story except for the ending.

If it works for you okay, but it's kind of forced, not smooth flowing like the rest of the story.

Maybe you can do an alternate ending?

Rob Conner

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Great

Another winner from your keyboard, and out of the hidden places of your cranium. Each story is better and better. This one was definitely original, and ended on "a happily everafter" note.

I will continue to read your offering with a great amount of zeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dammn

I was laughing as you threw out Howard's ass out... nice work mate... real nice.. a breath of fresh air from the other pretty normal kind of stories.. haha keep up the very good work.. i wouldn't normaly comment on stories.. but i just had to type you one.. nice very nice..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Work

Very good work. Excellent work on strengthing the man in the story and taking your time with reveling the truth to the wife.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Good work HDK!!!!

I think the ending was to short. Could have carried it longer. Other then that, great story. The reactions that Tom had because of his wife's betrayal are realistic, and giving him "balls" to deal with the bastard & Howard is excellent!!

Cheers!

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
ending needs work

as much as i liked the story i have to agree with others that the ending was a bit disappointing. the husband was understandably very rigid in his outrage towards his wife until the truth was out in the open. i know he still had stomach problems and that the SIL was there to help, but it just seemed the meltdown to a soft forgiving husband was just too easy after the macho buildup.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story but..

the ending needs work. :) It seemed rushed, it just didn't fit with the rest of the story and is a bit cliche for these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ending

GREAT story until the ending.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 19 years ago
Good story but not enough at the end.

HDK

Loved the story. You grow your characters very well. For little to no sex it was really good. The ending though was too compacted. I agree with Rob and Pat. That first session should have taken all night. I at least wanted to see Kendra ride the wild pony and Kate look on with a tinge of jealousy. I also wanted to hear some of Kendra reading Kate chapter and verse for her infidelity. Kendra should have also been the one talking to him about forgiving Kate. After hearing the whole story there should have been forgiveness. Those immature macho men who think that she should have been kicked out probably are either control freaks or kids who should be here anyway. You wrote a good story with a great twist.

Read ya later

Bishop

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
NIce to read a story based on real life humans.

Most of what I was going to say has been said in the comments below. Especially by my buddy Bishop. You definitely seemed to run out of steam at the end. The final outcome was fine, particularly with a trained and experienced Counselor on hand. But you were faced with a situation that in real life would have taken several months of treatment to solve. Why the hell didn't you take the time? All your fans wanted it.

Now, for my gut reaction to the nay sayers. First: Generally the "veteran" writers, such as yourself, pretty much take anything Anonymous says with a grain of salt. Most anonymouses, certainly not all but most, hide behind that facade. People, if you want to make a real impression, stand up and be counted. Going anonymous, if you are landing like a load of wet diapers on some writers offerings, lets the writer pretty much discount what you are saying. Often for very good reason.

Now, one last comment Harddaysknight, take a look at the pantheon of great writers who are taking the time to give you their opinions. Great job. Not perfect, but a nice read.

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love? no.

These stories aren't about loving wives, they're about anger, control, deceit, betrayal and hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Know the Meaning

Now I can fully understand what the phase means "sick to my stomach" roflmao. Great story overall.

Firstknight

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
I agree...

...such an excellemt story which had me enthralled; and then the ending which left me baffled. It was almost as though another person had written the conclusion without regard to the characters you had painstakingly drawn.

Joe_DinkJoe_Dinkover 19 years ago
So...

So strong. So faithful. So unrealistic. So completely non-erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mostly quite realistic

I gave this story top marks on the basis of being one of the most realistic portrayals of the heartbreak a cheater can cause. Still the ending bothers me in two ways, way to rushed like you had a deadline to meet. I sincerely doubt that anyone having the strong and apparently instinctive adversion to his (or her) cheater's mere touch would be able to overcome that reaction in one "therapy" session. That part alone cried out for at least one sequel.

The other thing that bothered me was the lack of mention of desiring at blood test for STDs. In this day and time no sane person would take back a cheater without one. Nor would Kendra, a medical professional herself, have overlooked that need, if only for their physical wellbeing. A pregnancy test might be in order as well since there was no mention of Kate being on any form of birth control.

As an aside I might mention that Kate should think about having several sessions with a psychologist to discover just why she cheated at all.

My thoughts anyway,

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story except the ending

The ending just was not fitting to the line of the story.

Sorry, but this ending kills what would be a great story.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
I couldn't buy it!

There were 2 elements of this story that kept me from buying into the ending. One was the idea of a boss physically removing a subordinate in an office and not being reprimanded or canned himself. That's just unrealistic in today's environment.

The second problem concerned the wife's reason for having sex with a co-worker. The reason she gave was absurd and the marriage should have been over at the point. She had no explanation except that she's weak minded. That to me was more loathsome than the affair itself.

The ending was extreme but I would have bought into it had the other 2 problems not existed.

BTW, mentioning the Governor of New Jersey was priceless.

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
I loved the story, but a couple things needed work

First was her reason for cheating, given her feelings for her husband, it didn't seem like enough for her to cheat on him. Now if Harold had been flirting with her at the office for some time before this incident at the hotel it would have made it more believable, but given the explanation in the story, it wasn't enough.

Second the ending, it was far too compacted and actually took away from the whole story. It would have been better to slow down his recovery, that would have made for a more satisfying ending. You just don't get over something like that in one night.

Those two issues aside I really enjoyed the story. Pay no attention to the ones griping about the lack of sex, this story was very good.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 19 years ago
Needs work :-(

The drama was fantastic, but the two things that made this unrealistic was 1) the wife's excuse for cheating on her husband ... c'mon now this was so anti-climatic it just made no sense! and 2) the sister joining in at the end. I'm all for hot 3-ways with your wife and your sister, but again, just unrealistic. So this has to get a 3 from me :-(

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
I just like it, but?

I agree with the majority of critics that liked your story.

Ok, it?s fiction, so it?s unnecessary to study the behavior of the characters. However?

Howard will never stand against a boss. An asskisser once, always an asskisser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice!

This is one of the most believable stories I have read yet. As for the wifes actions, the most confusing creature in the universe has to be the human female. Makes them frustrating and wonderfully fascinating as well. Just do not dwell on why they do what they do. As for the ending, yes I do wish that something else was done as even with his sis in law the MD., it still smacks of adultery, and that is what the problem was about. Over all great job, hope you have many more of these between those ears of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not erotica

This story is not erotica and belongs on a harlequin ramance site. I come to this site for erotica, not for some story that I could find on any daytime soap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fool on the hill

Another story about a cuckold. (fuckin' wimp)But he still fell for fucking his sister-n-law.(so much for being righteous) If it wasn't for some of your other stories I'd believe that you had a fetish for being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You have a Following

Many of us are pleased that there is consequence instead of some wussie unrealistic person we can't relate to.

Your theme is appreciated - your abilities are strong - descriptive sex every other line isn't erotic - its often very derogitory to the work's intention.

Keep up the very good theme and work (the ending was a bit rushed tho eh?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost Made It

I loved all the elements of this story, but I have to agree with some of the comments expressed by others who chose to voice an opinion. His wife's motivation for engaging in the affair does not ring true and the ending appears to be rushed. This had the potential to be a great story, but, unfortunately, didn't quite make it. Perhaps, you need to spend the time to make it great or allow someone else to rework it.

I disagree with those who comment that there wasn't enough sex in the story. Unlike many of the stories that suggest a cheating wife can enhance one's libido, such behavior can also severely limit the willingness of a man to even contemplate having sex with someone else. This varies, of course, with the personalities involved and the situations they find themselves in. This story was about one man's response to an affair - his pain and how that pain manifested itself. You got a lot of this done correctly and your story flowed extremely well in parts.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Good story but ending was lame!

I love the way you write as I make my way thru all your stories. I loved this one as well but could use a different reason why she would even cheat on her husband given their relationship. The story flowed well up til the end and then it went to hell. I would have like to have had this more drawn out and his wife to be more apologetic in a sexual and deserving fasion of trying to make up for her wrong.

As well as her delving in to her subconscious to realize why she cheated and how much she loved him and what she would do to not for him to leave or be sickened by her anymore.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
I agree

I agree with most posters. The sister should NOT have been physically involved. The ending should have been a little longer in time period with counseling only. I also agree that the wife needs counseling to find out how only a coupla drinks gets her in bed. She's angry with him about something.

The story is very good and probably about what my reaction would be to being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
???

I don't think the nausea and therapy are logical. Otherwise, the story is very good.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
One Little Mistake

Only problem I had with this was with Kate's major slip-up. It's explained away as just sort of happening because of too much to drink.

Other than that, a pretty good tale, despite any ranting or whining from the frustrated eunuchs.

Elements I especially like are the way Tom is inspired to become his own man and take strong positions. And great insight into how lies provide a subtle power to revenge.

Despite some objections to the ending, I think it ended well. After all, Kendra didn't say he was recovered, just that they were on the road to recovery. Wonder how long it'll be until Kendra declares Tom to be fully recovered?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your writting is great

Although I did not rate this 100 I still think you write great. I rate this high but feel that there should be more pain for Kate at the end. I think they could reconcile but Tom needs some way to payback other than being sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NO REVENGE

This story was well written.It was real life like, but i didn't like the fact that the husband didn't get any revenge of some sort on either of them.Although they way the story ended leads me to believe that maybe tom is going to or did get to fuck his sister in law.That atleast makes things even somewhat.But still even then she did betray him even if she just slept with the other guy once and she didn't enjoy it.Great story.real life like and emotions were real as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Nonny Mouse

Perhaps my grade was unfair. This was a very good story BUT not up the the standards for an H D K story. You have to maintain the excellent stories constantly so maybe my grade will give you that little nudge to excel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the fool

Exactly that what he is. If there is continuation that his sister-in-law really gave everything to him and his wife suffer as a result, that is a proper revenge fulfill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

First rate story. Kendra''s involvement was anti-climatic, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
error... faulty... malfunction

Like Pavlov's dog, the main character is supposed to imprint his sister-in-law and think of her while he's humping his wife who will, no doubt, jump the next male who gets her tipsy?

Doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hate whimp stories.

After re-reading this story, I still don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very imaginative, hdk!

Yeah, I do think the sister was needed.

You usual great dialog - nice story.

Regards, Jack

(Hey, the security code for this is 38DD!)

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Revisit a classic: it seems a bit off

On the plus side you get the usual delights you come to expect from HDK: You get the wonderfully witty dialogs; The concise structure of the plot; the atmosphere of ‘cat and mouse’ games where each side in the spousal relations tries to better position oneself compare to their partner while getting the most information they can and giving up the minimum.

On the minus side, this story had two not so small problems with credibility which took away quite a bit from the aesthetic pleasure I mentioned earlier. The first problem presents when the wife explains her cheating (for the first and only time) as an: “afternoon delight”. Is that a probable explanation for cheating on one’s spouse? They had good marriage; she is presumably a stable person; never cheated before –and then one after noon it’s: “afternoon delight”? That could have been be a good explanation for over spending money or for being late because of being too engaged in doing something “fun”. But stepping out of your marriage for the first time? It does not sound credible to me.

The second big diversion from reality was at the end with the very original “sex therapy”. It felt more like the wild sexual fantasies of a Psychology student... Two naked women try to extinguish the preexisting conditioning of the poor vomiting husband by mixing and swinging around him so that his brain will not get it: should I be repulsed or aroused! Let’s agree to call this therapeutic protocol silly; cut all connections or association to sex therapy and call it quits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FOOL

If he does not dump the silly wife and shack up with the sister he really is the fool on the hill...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Personally I think the wife is lying still trying

to make herself look as innocent as possible. He needs to divorce her and have the sister move in or marry her. If the sister wants to share, then Kate could come visit, altho every time she visited she would need another proof of medical exam for STDs and AIDS. The ending was weak, very weak. The wife is a slut, tried to blame it all on him. No way, no how, throw out the trash, only way he knew what happened was to be there at the time. Oh I drank to much and he seduced me, no woman drinks that much and is seduced without knowing it is happening............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story as usual

The story by HDK was ,as usual, very well done, but the comment by anon of 04/02/07 is kind of incredible. HDK writes a fine story and this reader reads all kinds of things into the story that are not there and wants the wife divorced and everyone tested for aids etc..Why does he/she bother reading the story. Why not make up his own which is what he is doing with HDK'story and publish it under his own name?

60 year old George

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Bad

Really BAD wimp story. Every time I read it still ends the same!

Risq_001Risq_001almost 16 years ago
I just re-read this story............

<p>And I still dislike it</p>

<p>Its not that it's not written well, because you did a stellar job with the writing. It's not that you didn't bring the characters to life, because I swear I could picture them in my minds eye as I read what you wrote.</p>

<p>My problem was, and still is, that the wife's character had no redeeming value, except she was really, really, sorry.</p>

<p>In your story she had sex with another man, started from the beginning lying to her husband about what she did even though he already knew she was lying(fresh from the shower she comments that she left at 3pm, when she really left at noon and went to a hotel room with his coworker), kept accusing him of having an affair (even though she knew she already slept around on him), denied her involvement with another man when her husband tried to get her to admit what she did, and even had her sister try to seduce her husband to see if sex made him ill.</p>

<p>Your character worked hard at lying, cheating, and deceiving her husband. And what did she do to make it right? She cried a lot and said she was sorry after weeks of working hard at her lies. And the husband pretty much goes "Oh well, what's past is past. Can you slide your sister over here to sit on my face and help us get past your cheating?" And the sister has no problem doing this? And after he gives his sister-in law a little oral everything is all better, after a co-worker has been having sex with his wife at a motel and she spent weeks lying to him about it? In the story she even admitted if her sister hadn't convinced her to tell the truth she'd still be trying to convince her husband that she was innocent. That doesn't build any sympathy in the story with me for her. And renewed sex by the guilty party "with" the innocent party shouldn't always be the silver bullet to fix one spouses cheating on another, like it so often is used in stories. Thats like saying the only reason they got mad was because the other person was getting something that they should have been getting. That always makes the innocent party look spoiled not wronged to me.</P>

<p>But again, the problem I had was that you worked harder in the story to have the wife betray the husband than you had her work to put the marriage (that she was responsible for breaking the harmony of) back together. To me that's what hurt the story and kept it from being a good story. </p>

<p>Think of it this way, lets say your watching Star Wars - Return of the Jedi, you get the part where they are getting ready to destroy the Deathstar and just as the M. Falcon flies into shoot it, while Luke is confronting Darth Vader, suddenly the scene cuts the last few seconds on the Ewok planet where everyone is having a party, then you see the caption "And they lived happy ever after". Your spending all your time going "WHAT HAPPENED", because you wouldn't feel fulfilled that it was a good story. Most folks want to know <i>WHY</i> and <i>WHAT</i> made it a happy ending. And if Lucas just <i>told</i> you it was a happy ending you wouldn't have seen "why" everyone earned the right to live happy ever after, would you? That's really how I felt is what happened here. A happy ever after without the wife showing why she earned it. She worked hard to deceive but not hard to redeem herself.</p>

<p>You are good, just some of the stories seem to have a "time skip" when it comes to why it should be a happy ending. I'm not against happy endings, but if the story has made me dislike a character the same story should make me either like or feel sorry for the character to see them getting back together as a sought after thing, and not because I just want a happy ending.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your ending was a wimp out!

the main character thru out the story was a wimp despite his posturing. The wife was a slut. What about her conversation in the bar after the affair and her words about dening her husband etc? that was not handled in the closing, sorry, the affair was of longer duration than one event and the wife enjoyed it and was not consumed with guilt. You skewed the story to come up with a reconciliation at any cost ending, sorry that is a wimp out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Therapy for the Cuck

I have read a lot of your stories and generally read a lot of reconciliation in most; something that is the norm in real life. I like this one because the husband does get some sexual revenge with the sister; helping bring the couple back together by doing so as a threesome for theraputic reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why would the husband even consdier taking her

back as his wife? He heard her, he saw her, and he heard her lies. Stupid is as stupid does and this guy is just plain stupid. Divorce is the only solution. Then date the doctor sister at least she has some morals and ethics, then again remembering her bare tit exhibition maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wimp?

several readers term it WIMP's story.

as a cheated husband , i lost love,then hate.

now my wife/slut lives with me,i fuck her, i dont care what she s upto !

now its just a game. she tried to play it, lost it.now may be she s still planning to .....

but i m happy, i play better.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
One of the Good Oldies

HDK writes extremely well and dreams up fascinating characters to populate his universe. The fact that Tom could be wrong in believing his wife's tale does not turn it into a

bad tale. Or is everyone perfect????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
real wimphood

you self-professed wimp-haters are a fucking joke! The guy could debase the entire cast of characters, run amok tearing up the planet and if he had the depth of humanity to reconcile with wife you'd still call him a wimp.He's no chuck norris but segal was right when he said(can't remember which film) that "it's easy to hurt people,to help them is hard".True intestinal fortitude is proven by having the strength to forgive.Long-term relationships must trump short-term failings, besides you morons-just because some tribal chief once saw benefit to an "institution" like life-long marriage doesn't make it natural! I'll bet you're all too chicken-shit to cry too, huh? I forge an existence in the woods of Maine which ain't easy bros-and I doubt many of you could hack it- but I'm not afraid to tear up at the sight of an abused animal or whatever.Laugh at me and I'll rip you a new asshole you hypocritical pussies!-pistolpackinliberalpetefromhirammaine

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Really, really sorry

not!

Another example of a writer who focuses on the cuckold and makes him completely sympathetic and convincingly reveals what a complete slut-bag he is married too and then has reconsilliyation. HDK is by far one of the best writers on this site, but this is not one of his best stories because he is such a good writer that the end is not justified by the means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another WOF!

"Wimpy Old Fart", I doubt if you could write a story with a strong male character.

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
I THOUGHT...

...it was a cute story with just enough tittilation (pun intended). I am glad not all stories here end with the cuckold husband ripping apart everything because his wife suffers a momentary indiscretion. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
switch sisters

trade kate for kendra, anyone else that is better. her consequences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SLUT

Keeeeeep Kendra and tellKate the whore slut to hit the road

PyroPyroabout 15 years ago
Third Time's A Charm

Wow, either you've been through some heavy emotional trauma or your a damned good writer. This is the third story I've read and the only one I've really liked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It is obvious, dont keep the whore that fucks at

work, not even once. Wow she was so easily seduced one might wonder how many times after a drink or two on business she was "talked" into afternoon delight. Divorce the cunt. The sister is obviously a much better choice and after her divorce from her husband would have had very little sympathy for her sister who is a slut.

toesmantoesmanalmost 15 years ago
well...

Well, she gave it up really easily, so I believe that he was somewhat "foolish" to take her back, w/ no real indication she wouldn't do it again. But then, he is the "fool" on the hill isn't he?? You're a good writer, but this one was somewhat disappointing particularly as to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh?

oh? i hope this man feel's a need for a slow cumback! ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
bullshit

bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
your

your stories are foolish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ain't nothing like a Knight writer story!

This is one that I have read before and it was even better than before. R.T.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
pussy-whipped, not wimp

this author is into more humorous and loving stories it seems. I love this story. I love the therapy particularly! MMMHMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what is the cure for his nausea?

why creampies of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MY OPINION

WHY OH WHY DO THEY THINK MEN NEED TO BE WIMPS. SHE GAVE HERSELF TO ANOTHER MAN AND THE HUSBAND WANTS TO KICK THE OTHER GUYS ASS. IF THERE IS A "MAN" WHO WOULDN'T JUMP INTO THE SACK WITH A GOOD LOOKING WOMEN HE IS A QUEER. DON'T BLAME THE GUY, BLAME THE WHORE. SHAKE THE OTHER GUYS HAND AND SAY SHE IS ALL YOURS AND THANK YOU THAT YOU SHOWED ME HER TRUE COLORS. MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF THEY HAVE BEEN MARRIED SIX MONTHS OR SIXTY YEARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You must really hate men...

oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too lenient

He should have gone all the way with Kendra to even the score before reconciling. And a good hard spanking wouldn't have come amiss.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I think that I would have had to pork Kendra before I could reconcile with Kate....

If he was going to forgive his adulterous wife why not knock off a piece with her younger sister. The best revenge is great pussy!!!!!!!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Agree with Risq_001

You spent a lot of time on her deception. Let's see, he is having problems starting on the exact day she fucked this other guy. No warning bells are going off for her? Then he is sick pretty obviously with her. He strongly hints that she may be hiding something. Then she involves her sister but lies to her about the circumstances. What has to be done to get the truth out of this woman? She is a hard core liar! THAT is a big problem! <br><br>

Now normally I say a drunken first and only time fuck can be forgiven. BUT in this case she went to a buffet and had a few drinks. That's not enough to be drunk and she doesn't say she was too drunk to understand what she was doing. The asshole propositioned her and she said "What the hell, why not.". THAT is another big problem. Is she THAT easy? I'd be very concerned about repeat problems if all it takes is a couple drinks and away she goes. <br><br>

Now a devastated hubby, upset and sick for weeks just says "OK, you're forgiven.". Did he vomit up his brains along the way? This reconciliation needed a lot more work to be believable and the wife needed a lot more introspection as to why she cheated in the first place. This is a common Literotica failing, not paying enough attention to the resolution of conflict at the end of the story. It has to fit the characters as developed and the pace of the story. <br><br>

Sis stepping in to work through the sex problems was cute. The story was a good read and I have no problems that they got back together. You just needed to work harder at making it plausible to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

it seams all these people are dickweeds lol

who gives a shit its just a story lol and if your bird has shagged another they arent repentitive lol why is it that these stories show some bird thats sorry ? lol no way is a bird that has somebody,s cock feeling bad lol if only the world worked like that lol

what a gang of suckers who read this shite lol

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I just hope he gets to do more with Kendra than suck on her tits......

After all, Kendra divorced her husband for screwing around with a nurse so why is she making herself so available in helping her big sister get her husband back. Why would he want Kate when Kendra is available?

FD45FD45about 13 years ago

No no no. Sorry. This is just lame. I buy the psychosomatic stuff, but the cure? Two sisters getting it on, and one a supposedly professional psychiatrist?

You're BETTER then this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolute gem from Harddayscuck

Feasting on creampies from Harold and who-knows-who-else, wonder how long it took sis to help cook up that bullshit confession?

This guy loves creampies and found the perfect recipe: take one whore wife, add one incestuous slut sister, sloppy seconds from whatever work buddy banged her that day and Presto! Top Grade Creampie.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable but lacks credibility

I think it is rather neat that a story keeps on generating comments (and gets readers) seven years after it was written. Just a few problems with this one.

First, a psychiatrist knows there is a clear-cut conflict of interest treating family members. Someone helping with marital problems must appear neutral to both parties. She's the wife's sister (hardly neutral) and engaging in a FMF threesome with hubby! Some counseling session that was -- and a very popular male fantasy, having two women at once. But not believable.

Second, it takes more than a roll in the hay to restore trust. Maybe it shows that deep down, he still loves his wife Kate (which is why it hurts so much -- when someone betrays you who is supposed to have you foremost in her thoughts, that is). But one make-up fuck with hubby hardly nullifies the illicit fuck with Harold, unless hubby is truly in to being cuckolded (which he is not). Not to mention the lies Kate told to go with it.

So all would not realistically be forgiven, now would it? They would need extensive therapy before intimacy would be likely to take place, and I'm not certain he could ever get past Kate's betrayal. It was just too fast and easy, as others have said, to be credible for the reader. Thanks for a good and well-written story.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Tom's behavior too inconsistent

Another fun HDK read but the contrast between Tom's changed workplace behavior (assertive) and his response to his wife's infidelity (just keeping it all bottled up) strains credibility a bit much.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Ugh

The doctor behaves so poorly. Feh!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
WOW.....people are talking about

There are more cooments about the doc and tom than about he's slut wife. goes to show how fuck up people are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOW fuck people are?

at least I never "blew a dogg"

What a freak.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
One Major Problem

So, she just had a few drinks and decided it was OK to have a roll in the hay with a coworker. The fact that you did not expand further on what the hell she was thinking causes the reconciliation to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Even by her own words, their marriage was still supposedly good at that point.

I really would have liked to have seen more information on why she chose to cheat in the first place, regardless of how much of a mistake she knew it was afterward. Gee, by her words you would think that she only thought it was a mistake because he just used her. I guess that means that if he had done a good job of taking care of her needs she would have gone for round 2 and more visits later, huh.

I usually prefer a happy ending where a couple can reconcile, but due to the description provided of the circumstances, or lack thereof, I did not like this one. I guess he really was a fool.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
WOW -

A very strange one - he grows balls - he shows them but not at home or around his wife - he deals with his anger by being a better worker - not too strange but -

Sis gets him hard and then off and wife still needs to be led to the door of her responsibility - she never went back to her guilt???

Sis did her personal approach not the official professional approach - nice twist and since she is already treating family it is all outside ethics heh - fun fro him - but sheesh -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuckdogg wanted more humiliation

closet cucks get bigger boners when the husband is humiliated. Forced to watch, wife has numerous men, affairs last years, whole town knows, etc, etc. His big issue lies in the cucking itself; wife laid a fairly mild cucking on the guy and closet cucks want harder cuckings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a pile of unmitigated bullshit.

Only a sick asshole would write such a story making a husband such a wimp.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
I wonder what

all those who comment anonymously and who seem to feel that one drunken indiscretion requires a divorce would do if it happened to them. If they were out of town on business, got very drunk, and slept with someone else, would they then feel that the only solution was divorce? According to their logic they couldn't respect their wife if she didn't drop them immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Johnny1M

It can't happen if you don't put yourself in that position.

Anyone with half a brain knows you don't wait until you get into that position to make a decision. Only an idiot would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bitch

fuck her 1 more time then dump her

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.

Damn I think your head is as hard as mine, but mine works on a different level. So in your world the good guy always loses in mine sometimes we win. So crumple that up and put it in your pipe and see if you get high, bet you toss your cookies!!!! Ha ha ha ha. But it is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reconcile at any cost, sucks.

These type of stories where u reconcile at any cost totally suck.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Dump and fuck

dump the slut and fuck her sister

PymGordon777PymGordon777about 11 years ago
Great story - three fantasies in one!

This is a great story, Harddaysknight!

Apart from your beautiful style (you are undoubtedly one of my favourite authors), I like the story which satisfies three of my erotic fantasies: cuckolding, making love to sis in law, and threesome.

Good job!

PS: by the way, I have two sis-in-law, both very cute and actractive. I've been dreaming fucking them for ages (and I 'm pretty sure I 'd succeded with one of them), but never dared... :o(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Go Girl!

The sister certainly seems to be enjoying herself. I wonder if her therapy will include being in their bed for a long, long time. If I were the husband I might require it. BOOYAH!

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 11 years ago
interesting therapy

If this is therapy can I get some? Sister is supposed to still be young. What happens if she turns up pregnant?

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Uh no

"She did not see me. In fact, she had eyes only for her coworker as they strolled toward the hotel bar. Just before they ducked into the bar, he pulled her to him and kissed her lips!"

On the first page she only has eyes for her lover as they leave he elevator and they stop for a drink before she leaves. But later she's telling him that it meant nothing and was a one time thing, over as soon as it started. And he bought it!

On the other hand he got to screw the hot sister so that's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic wimp

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid

Absolutely a stupid ending. Vomit on the cunt every time she gets close enough until you kick her skanky ass out on the street. A cheating cunt is always a cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how the hell, divorce her marry the sis

she is a skank whore. I got drunk and lost it, who told her to get drunk, who told her to go to the room, who told her to get fucked, who allowed him to kiss her. There isnt one mistake there, there are many in a sequence. And she compounds it with lies to her husband. No way i would ever trust her again. And yes i have dropped women for much less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7104 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...