All Comments on 'Blood Is Thicker'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CandyAssCandyAssover 19 years ago
Great

This is a very good story. Well written and very descriptive. Wish my man treated me like that lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOL

Her man treats her right just because she's peeing blood.

JCBMANJCBMANover 19 years ago
Natures course

Fertility and its events are just that, and to resign ones self to cowering even though inner urges and deires cry out for more is a travisty. The acceptance of two individuals during this phase is great and however messy can be over come and bonds be increased! Seems like a caring man and a woman who may put childhood inhibitions aside to further mutual satisfactions and bonds and nurture relations as long both are willing, ny hats off to them!!!!!!

DesamyDesamyover 19 years ago
Unusual but well done

This is an unusual subject and well done. Every woman should be so lucky as to have a man so concerned about her at that time of the month, as to spoil her with the bath and massage, and more when requested. My only criticism of your writing is that at some points it seemed very 'He did this, she did that', but in other parts that wasn't happening.

It's true though, there IS nothing wrong with a couple making love when a woman has her period. It is physically beneficial as orgasm relieves pain, headache and tension, and who isn't crazy horny when they can't do it as freely as usual?! The ladies should love this one.

PrincessOfSinzPrincessOfSinzabout 19 years ago
Blood Is Thicker

OMFG I am exactly the same way, horny as hell when I have my period but most men won't come near you during that time of the month. I think more men should be that attentive towards their women, menstrual cramps aren't a lot of fun.

Excellent story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A good and unique romance.

To the one comment, women don't pee blood it comes out through the vagina not the urethra. Did they forget to teach you that in school?

To the author I really liked this one, keep up with this level of work please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

i need a boyfriend like that.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
It's rare,

to find this kind of story covering that special time of the month for a woman, called menstruation. Its kind of inevitable that if you're sexually active, one day its going to happen and there's an 'accident'. The majority of men shy away from the time of month and are appalled at the sight of blood. But the odd one will enjoy sex during that 'period' in the shower.

Just a note for Male readers: With the advent of injections in lieu of the birth control pill a womans menstruation period is often cut back to 2 days. (Some women that have the injections -done quarterly- just have an 'off' day and thats it. Bottom line is that they have more 'sex available days' for their man.

Enjoyed the unique story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AAAAAw

Very well written. And i had a boyfriend that did something like that. Hah he even wanted to eat me out but i thought that would be too weird. very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So turned on

I loved this story. I am a man who just loves making love to women when they are on their periods unfortunately a lot of women dont like it because its messy and because of old taboos. I find it very sexual and erotic. It has also been that having an orgasm reduces the length of the period and lessens the cramps too. Now girls isnt that a bonus.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 11 years ago
I hope she enjoyed it I did

As I am reading this I am holding a bloody pad from my step-daughters house that I got out of her trash, I love the smell and taste of the pad when I can get one that is still fresh. I did have that chance awhile back and when I found it on the cabinet in my bathroom, I could not help myself. I picked up the little green roll and opened it up it was still warm from her body heat, unfolded it and looked at the red blood that was still wet, I started sucking on the pad from one end to the other, when I finished it was a light pink in color. I was sitting on the comode when I found this nice prize and while I sucked on the pad I had gotten so aroused that I ejaculated into the comode and had not even touched my cock. Since she no longer is living with us I have to pretend to help by gathering up her trash at her home when ever I can and hope she is having her menses. If anyone wants to chat about this with me please use da.cd@frontier.com thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous