All Comments on 'Maria'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
So Good!

Wonderful story, don't wait to continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Five Star Story * * * * *

Excellent writing and a very sexy story.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
magnificent story

This a very true and touching story. I have known many of young girls, single, engage women and some married men who have deserted their woman after she had gotten pregnant and some friend, neighbor or long lost cousin, with a job, house of apaartment fell in love, fill that void, to becoming a father and in some case a husband. It fun when find men with that kind of strength, who find themselves supporting kids not their own, taking them to school, putting a roof over their heads, and spending quality time with them, because of the love for the mother who burdend with a child or children and no one to turn to.

JammyJimmyJammyJimmyabout 15 years ago
If only anal was that easy..

I liked the basic idea of the story - pregnant woman, abandoned, seeks gratification and affection in the arms of her only male friend, and up until she had her first orgasm, I was into the story.

Then the one finger, then a second, and then all of a sudden, with one shove, no lube and a complete lack of the emotional consideration that he had shown her throughout the tale, he rams his cock up her arse.

She should've hit the roof, screamed at the top of her voice and went apeshit if he did that.

What was wrong with teasing the moment out? With her asking him to put it in her ass, and him gradually working her until she was ready, while showing the love that he felt for her?

Instead, you dropped the ball and your story lost credibility for me, in what was otherwise quite an enjoyable tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous