All Comments on 'Legends' Day 02 - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wowza!

RPSuch? Now there's a blast from the past! Stangstar back from the dead? Jake freaking Rivers? Postscriptor? Randi, I don't know how you do it, but damn, lady. That's one hell of impressive list! Can't wait! You are changing things around here and it's easy to see. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some big names and some of my all time favorites

Thanks for putting this together. I see what I'm going to be doing for that week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jake Rivers!!!And RPsuch...wooow!

Amazing day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is Rehnquist(The Judge) still alive?

That dude could write pretty good!!!

Awesome authors!Very excited about the day.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Stangstar

Please promise me you'll edit Stang down to no more than 4 pages.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 7 years ago
Comments

@twentyseven. Heh, yes, well I don't edit for Stangstar06, so can't promise anything there. Talk to BarneyR about that :-)

I do think Rehnquist is still alive, but he doesn't respond to my emails. There was a comment on the St. Patrick's Day announcement that is allegedly from Rehnquist. I wrote to both the old and new addresses, but got no response. So, Rehnquist, if you're out there, we need signs of life, please.

Once again, we wrote to twice as many as responded. If one of your favs isn't represented in the two events, it's likely because they didn't respond or declined to write a story at this time. Maybe another day. Thank you to the authors and especially Ahazura and Laurel who were so helpful. Hope you enjoy, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic news

The last day was great, many thanks for your efforts.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 7 years ago
Great news

Thank god,........ One or two authors have kept this site going with decent to fabulous stories, the rest of the time we have been inundated with empty, plotless, inane, sad shite. Let's not write a decent tale let's quickly scribble down some crap about soft, wimp assed, pie sucking reject of humanity just to piss of the hordes of intelligent readers just hanging in there waiting for something decent. Again please new category "chuck shit" get them off the literary streets and into their own cave. Come on back " legends " your audience awaits you.

arobkarobkalmost 7 years ago
Randi

I guess that partly explains the desert we have been going through lately.

arobkarobkalmost 7 years ago
Randi

Have you heard from Tx Tall Tales lately?

Richie4110Richie4110almost 7 years ago
Thanks for this effort

What ever happened to Ohio? His story style is what got me hooked on this site.

Looking forward to stories by some of my Favorites.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
Fag, cuck shit! Wait, that's someone else's line!

This sounds like a pretty momentous event. Just getting RPSuch back in the saddle makes it a great day. Jake is returning! Woodmanone is back! Amy is yummy! Then we have other top authors joining the parade! Randi seems to be very persuasive. I'll be looking forward to fireworks and cheating wives on the fourth. We all love cheating wives, as long as they are married to someone else.

"We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

Thanks, Randi!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
I'd just like to offer, in public, my thanks to Randi and Literotica for this opportunity

to write a story that is to be published by some real legends.

Thanks, guys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
thanks !!

Can Not Wait .. Thanks for round 2 !!!.......stlcris

roguerrillaroguerrillaalmost 7 years ago
Saved!

Imagine a hog barn. A long, low building with a concrete floor that houses pigs, hogs, swine, sows and all sources of ham, pork and pork belly. Now imagine being handed a shovel and told to clean it down to the floor's surface. All six inches of soggy, sloppy, smelly shit. As a young man many decades ago this was my job. I did it, maybe not well, but completely. I vowed then I would never suffer such abuse again. I recently realized I have been suffering from just that same problem as I slog through an ever increasing number of stories without a purpose other than to wallow in humiliation and abuse at the hands of others. The pearls of good writing being cast before swine are becoming almost invisible as they sink in the slop. Please, please elevate the excellent writers and relegate the cucks and their self flagellating ilk to their own barn.

roguerrillaroguerrillaalmost 7 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you Legends and thank you Randi!

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 7 years ago
fantastic!

What a wonderful gift. Thanks to Randi and Lit for doing this again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stangstar06

I am so looking forward to your story . Thank you for coming to this. You are by far my fave writer here .

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
roguerrilla, thanks for

your in depth(?) comment. Those of us that have shoveled our share of shit understand what you are telling us in such a brilliantly metaphorical manner. Well done. As you well know, you can't shine shit. July 4th can't come soon enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can you provide list of first day authors?

Some of us missed first day- can you provide list of authors that posted ?

Thank you for your efforts!✈️✈️✈️✈️

oshawoshawalmost 7 years ago

Great news. Looking forward to seeing fantastic authors posting amazing stories. Many thanks to Randi, Laurel and Manu, and all the talented writers on this project.

oshawoshawalmost 7 years ago

And my vote to HDK channeling his Independence Day speech!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 7 years ago
I can provide that link to the first day.

https://www.literotica.com/s/mark-your-calendar-march-17th-is-legends-day

I have heard from TTT, for those who asked. Sometimes we have personal crisis in our lives that shelves anything as unimportant as posting a story. I recommend patience, please.

Now if I can just get HDK to do his Will Smith impersonation! He does great impersonations!

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Very nice

I can hardly wait! This is going to be wicked!

As far as the infantile idiots, this is an adult site. You aren't supposed to be here. The Klan isn't allowed, either.

What kind of fool insults HDK? The man is the epitome of good humor and class. Just goes to show how some people drag that IQ bell curve down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Hope my wife's working on the 4th. Really, really really missed StangStar's Halloween story last year. I wonder?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
Will Smith?

"I really don't think they flew 90 billion light years to start a fight and get all rowdy."

"You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good."

"You'd be surprised how a nice pair of edible panties can make you feel sexy."

HDK quote, "Edible used condoms? Not so much!"

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Can we

ban anon comments? How hard is it really to sign up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HDK Is at the Top

HDK is at the top of my list of favorite authors. Thanks for all of your efforts and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How about qhml ? Gonna need to hear from him

One of the best around. Please get him involved, thanks4883

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JIDOKA!!!!

No disrespect to the other writer but damn I can't wait to read his story!! I hope he continues writing or publishing stories on a regular help even semi regular basis.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 7 years ago
Yes, Q is at the top of the charts

So is HDK. They wrote stories for the first Legend's Day. This was for different legends that people asked for. Maybe we'll go back for another drink from that well, sometime. Check out the Q story from the St. Patrick's Day event. I won't do another of these for a while. Laurel just invited authors to put together themed events. I hope some do that. JPB and JakeRivers used to do invitationals. Maybe they'll get back in the game.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
Another day of almost no cuckolding stories.

YES about time. What about Saxon_Heart? We truly need the great ones back. They don't do cuckolding a lot. And if they do it is done with some class. Thanks in advance.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

the stories i enjoy the most are when the wronged spouse comes out on top when the dust finally settles. and the wrong doers don't fair so well.

the stories stangstar06 writes about the yellow car are awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking forward to the 4th!

Nice to see some really good authors are going to contribute. One name there that doesn't fit, just like the 1st event had one, but overall, a good group. Props to HDK for channeling the Independence Day movie. His comments made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't know why you do this, Randi

I just know you make this reader very happy. I don't know anyone else who does as much for the readers like me here as you do. I wish you'd write more stories, but you have put together two of these, it seems like you edit every other story I read and you do write a story occasionally. I just wanted to say thank you and I'm in awe of how much you get accomplished. I want to thank all these great writers, too. RPL

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
It occurs ro me that a "Cuckold Legend Day" may be in order.

This site is home to a wide variety of writers and, as we all know, quite a few readers and writers enjoy cuckold stories. I suggest that these folks get together and have their own day, like Labor Day or Halloween, and post en masse.. That day should be special for them and no one should be allowed to comment "cuck, fag shit" or "you eat my used condoms" on any story that day. Everyone that dislikes cuck stories can simply take the day off, or read Romance that day. Before some smart ass makes the suggestion; no, I will not be the one to set it up.

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Outstanding lineup! Can't wait since many of these authors are those that I've always admired. Thanks to them for posting and to Randi and Ahazura for their work!

Killian

cpetecpetealmost 7 years ago
All Star Team

for 4th.

Well Done Randi!

You really got some Big Dogs to come out and play. Looking forward to the Day.

Thanks!

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
Just Fantastic

BR and your friends have done the impossible not once but twice now. We are in your debt.

Also good words as usual from HDK another brill writer.

I echo others with their kind comments and it would make my year if you could find time to write some more of your really brill stories.

Always your fan. Iceman

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Great Lineup Randi!

Since I'm kind of a newbie here (just started reading the LW genre over the winter), a few of these authors are new to me. I'm really looking forward to reading new stories from some of my favorites, as well as the authors I'll be reading for the first time.

Here's hoping TTT is OK and can come back some day to give us the conclusion to "Honor."

Thanks so much to you and Ahazura for corralling this herd of cats and coaxing them to contribute new stories!

cobraspideyguycobraspideyguyalmost 7 years ago
Now we know why LW has sucked for the last couple weeks!

Like the idea but kinda annoying when regular posters hold off so the few weeks leading up are subpar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Special posting area?

Since it will take me awhile to make it thru all those stories, is it possible that they be posted to a special area so they don't "scroll" off bottom of the "new stories" section??

And in general, am I missing something, or is it possible to look at recent stories past the bottom of the "new stories" area?

green117green117almost 7 years ago
Navigating "Legends Day"

Anywho... the announcement document gets you to the stories... which is to say, this page currently has links to the authors on LDII (see the blue text?).... and the next one is likely to have links to the stories, for those who don't like to search the authors' page for current or recent posts. The LDI page BR listed gets you to the stories, and the authors' page is easy from there.

If you keep the announcement page at high rating, you can pull it from the Hall of Fame, certain annoying idiots to the contrary.

Just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HDK rules

If that last poster doesn't like your work, can someone tell him that a) he's not obligated to read them and b) neither of you are contributing to this legends collection? I quite enjoy both of your work. (Is that correct grammar? It feels wrong) Anyway, thanks for the ink, sweat and tears you put into your work. JPR

Oh, yeah. If you have contact with Tx Tall Tales, encourage him to finish his effort for the last Legends Day!!

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 7 years ago
Idiots

To the hate Nazi anon from 6/28, you sir or madam have a problem. You are a racist, a bigot, and a low life idiot. Crawl back into what ever hole you came out of.

To the anon from 6/28 who apparently doesn't agree that most of these writers are special then I guess it's a good thing you are not being forced to pay for or read their stories.

These Legends authors have some of the highest ratings on this web site. But I guess everyone else is wrong and you two are our bastions of truth in a dark world.

I normally don't respond or argue with idiots like this because "You can't fix stupid" But this time I couldn't help myself. Here I am if you want to take a shot at me. Unlike you, I am not a coward so I will post my name.

Woodymanone

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
The anonymous clown that hoped to hurt my feelings with his comment

actually made me feel pretty good. He referred to me as Randi's cucky fag friend. To be considered a friend of Randi's is pretty damn cool, even with the less than flattering adjectives. It's a compliment that he feels I am her friend, and I thank him for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to it!

I'd just like to point out that quite a few intelligent, insightful, and useful comments are offered by anonymous posters. I have been reading this site for years, and have left many posts that I thought were both encouraging and helpful to many authors. FYI, the reason I don't create an account is that I understand that account creation requires the creator to provide an email address, and then click on a link in an email that is sent to that account. Who knows what clicking on a link in an email may lead to? At the least, it would probably modify my registry. No thanks.

GuentharGuentharover 6 years ago
Thanks Randi

You're the bestest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Thanks to all those writers participating. I hope that these stories don't disappear as fast as the last legends day. I missed a few in March

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait....I have read stories from most of you and well..I can't wait.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet

How about parts guy, cat_photobuff, and davidwriter??

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 6 years ago
Legends

It will be great to see stories from the listed Authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I do miss regular submissions by Woodmanone and Stangstar as well as the others and I really wish Rehnquist would post again.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Wonderful news !

This is a sight for these tired old eyes ! What a lineup, simply stellar .

I'm soooo looking forward to reading a new Jidoka story , guy only has six , I think , and I've reread them umpteen times !

Britease , I would love to have another of those 'Honey we need Talk ' stories ! Those are usually in HDK range on the humor meter ! Lol

Coaster2 , one of my fav's. Jake Frigging Rivers ! Yesssss . And it's always wonderful to get a visit from my favorite Aussie , Dave !

I'm simply gushing , and please let Tuesday be here soon !

Randi and Ahzura , thank you both for all the hard work . And thank you both , along with Laurel and Literotica , for actually caring about the fans in this genre !

I've read countless times certain authors who down the LW readership, and we are a rowdy group , but we are very passionate about our genre . And it's super nice that Randi and Ahz took the time out of their schedule just for us . I sincerely thank all who put this great lineup together .

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Just a shame we can't resurrect thecelt.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn Again

Why can't you reinstate canybuymy?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
better stop

cantbuymy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
txtalltales

He has still not finished his story from last legends day. Can you coax him to get it done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
betrayedbylove thecelt was GREAT!

Unfortunately, there are some great ones that aren't among us anymore like Josephus, Castlestone and others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liberty?

As we celebrate our liberties and foundational Rights on the 4th...in "legendland" free speech is being denied. Interesting, says quite a bit about this sort of undertaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finished?

Will the stories be finished this time? Still waiting the conclusion to A Town Without Honor from the last legends day contest..

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
@anonymous "liberty?"

Free speech being denied? I know not whereof you speak, sir. Care to elaborate? Your cryptic message shoots right over the heads of we dull-witted common folk. To whom is free speech being denied, and by whom?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 06/28/17 Re: "Looking forward to it!"

While I suppose there are exceptions, there shouldn't be a problem clicking on a link in an email from a known sender. It's when you get some random email that you don't want to click on any links!

Look t how many of us have ID's. If getting an ID caused problems don't you think they would have turned up by now?

If you REALLY don't want to get an ID, at least sign your comment so that we know who to address responses to!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 06/29/17 Re: 'Tx Tall Tales"

Did you not read Randi's note? TTT has some real word issues that are more critical than LW stories!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 06/29/17 Re: "Liberty?"

I also don't know what you mean, besides, "Free Speech" only refers to GOVERNMENT regulation of speech.

It does not require that Randi or the mods or anyone else include anyone they don't feel belongs in Legends Day Two.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

I find it amusing and ironic that a few of these writers don't post much in LW but are legends of the category. My thoughts have been posted before. I also believe that much of the interest in this sequel event will be anticipated as much for contrasting the recent lack of quality stories as much as missing these writers specifically. That being said, I am looking forward to their offerings. I hope I can keep up with reading them.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
@SBrooks

Mr. Brooks,

Well, yes, that is very true. Somewhat as a newspaper publishes letters to the editor. Even there, they are under no obligation to publish every letter they receive, only those they find interesting and to which they feel their reading public will relate.

This is somewhat like a party. One doesn't send invitations to everyone in town, nor are those not invited having any "rights" violated because they are not invited.

There is another possibility. It may be that the comment referred to obnoxious, racist and crude comments being removed. I did not do that, but I approve of it. It has nothing to do with "free speech," and everything to do with common civility. There is no government agency imposing silence on anyone, as you said. This is a privately owned space, and the owners have the right to allow or disallow anything they choose here.

They are kind enough to host our stories, and this party, and I, for one, am very grateful. I will do my best not to behave badly in the space they have lent to me. Keep it civil, and there is no problem. It can be highly critical and negative, and no one will mind. The nasties who come out from the holes and spew their filth over people who are passing by need not cry that their "free speech" has been taken away.

I have never minded criticism, offered in a respectful tone. My story in the first event had one of the most thoroughly done critical reviews I have ever seen done on it. I recall there were 40 some points. It ripped me and my story apart. I admired it. I read it twice and would have thanked the writer, but it had no return address. It was a respectful critique.

Deleting racist and vulgar lunacy is not violating free speech. It's exiling those who don't play nice, isolating the playground bully. To the person who accused HDK of being my friend. I am honored that he counts me as such.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 6 years ago
liberty

That might have been a disgruntled swinging cuck who didn't make the grade. Maybe he will take hdn advice and lead a charge of the cuck brigade.

grogers7grogers7over 6 years ago
Need a New Category

There are two completely different groups publishing in "Loving Wives" . The first values fidelity and monogamy in marriage; the second does not. Those of us who enjoy the first kind are not interested in the second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know of one

Not even going to mention his/her name since I suspect it might piss the person off, and even though we do email back and forth with ideas since I do a bit of editing, I still am not sure if it IS a him/her/other , (LOL) but the one I am thinking of has 4 different ID's, over 600 stories adding up to a few MILLION reads, about everything you can imagine from loving wives to humor to sci-fi, roughly 1600 followers under just their major ID, ratings consistently 4 and up, some 40% or so with the big "H", and has never been contacted about anything.

Now THAT really is a "legend", some of those selected here are not, in MHO. (sorry, but a half dozen tales does not a "legend" make)

I realize there are lots and lots of writers, but the ones listed seem to be primarily single issue types, rather than having the ability to handle almost every category.

So, one unintended consequence of doing this is, some very GOOD writers, of which the vast majority are typically overly sensitive anyway, feel slighted.

Sort of like when the anon idiots come in an 1 bomb what often are fairly good tales.

That does work to get some to just quit, which is to all of us a loss.

The recent email from the author suggested writing for this site had almost come to a stop when I asked about some editing. No mention as to why, but?

Vanity, of course. I am sure of that.

Damn shame, easily one of the better ones.

Oh well. I will probably enjoy some of the tales.

No offense here intended, just some thoughts.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
@anonymous I know of one.

Sir, you have trouble reading and understanding. I'll try to make it clear, crystal clear. This person you mention may well be the greatest writer since Homer. Unfortunately, they are not a loving wives writer. I know all significant loving wives writers and your fantasy writer doesn’t exist among loving wives writers.

That either means you're blowing smoke or you don't understand this is a loving wives event, not a site wide event. Might want to actually find out what's going on before you shoot your mouth off. Sounds like you may be one of the vultures from over in the AH. You obviously know nothing about LW.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
And vice versa Gtogers7

You say "Those of us who enjoy the first kind are not interested in the second."

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks in advance to all those who will participate. Looking forward to this. Especially interested in what Jidoka writes and glad for Jidoka's return.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I am so looking forward to this event.

SelqSelqover 6 years ago
DeYaKen writing again.

Awesome, just simply awesome.

Thank you Blackrandl1958, you have done a wonderful thing and most of us do appreciate the time and effort that you put into this project.

Ahazura, Thank you for everything you did for this event.

To all the authors, editors, and proofreaders Thank you for making time to write a story and going through everything to get the story posted.

Hehehe, the 4th is going to be a very good day.

Selq

imsallyimsallyover 6 years ago
How insulting.

I am the one who posted about one writer that you missed. I suspect there are others that you neglected, but this one I, along with many others, like very much. It wasn't my intent at all to upset you but it clearly did.

For one thing, I am NOT a "sir" so you are wrong instantly.

You also are wrong, the author I mention is posted more than 90% in " Loving Wives", he/she/it currently has over 400 posted stories under the ID currently used, and 1592 followers. Plus other user ID's. Yes, this author does a few sci-fi, some romance, a few non-erotic, even a couple of inter racial, backwards from the ordinary.. It that disqualifies then so be it.

So, you see, YOU really do NOT know what YOU are talking about. You CLAIM to know every writer using the L/W category, clearly you do not.

I know, because I have helped with my own poor talents to try and edit many of those tales, you see, the person I am talking about is severely handicapped. Each story is a laborious process, let us suggest the pay is nowhere near high enough.

This person is quite real, and while there are many on your list equally as good, you really did miss this one. How many writers have anywhere near that many highly rated tales on this site, anyway?

So, you clearly are nowhere near as great as you think you are, and you are, in fact, being insulting, for no real reason I can discern.

I did email my friend and asked if I could mention the user ID, the answer was "No."

Yes, vanity in play, I understand that with writers.

I will respect those wishes, go figure it out for yourself since you "know" everyone.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
I think most of us enjoy the witings of Magmaman.

He has entertained us readers for years. I would suggest that when you, or anyone, feels that a good writer has been left out of these little efforts to create interest in the LW genre, they should simply bring the name to everyone's attention. Obtuse and confusing complaints really don't help readers understand about whom you are writing, or why you feel so passionate about it. I do have to compliment both you (ImSally) and Magmaman. Any writer that can infuse the dedication and loyalty that you have demonstrated has to be a special person. I only wish I could generate that sort of passion and concern from readers.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
@insulted

Come to someone else's party and complain about the guest list? Have your own party. Then you can invite the guests. I won't waste any more time.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 6 years ago
Hot Dog what a list!

Or holy shit, like a kid in a candy store! So many of my favorite author are returning to there roots. I am guessing several or most have become e-writers posting / selling on site(s). I am an avid amazon e reader and know of 4 writers that got started on this site (none are on the above list). I am sure there are more but I am not aware of there e-publishing name? I mostly read sci-fi and fantasy on amazon but not on this site mostly just LW (I have always found the quality better). If I recall correctly one of 4 author in a post or comment gave credit to Lit LW section for making him a better author! Not sure if Lit usually allows but I have gotten information on e-publishing names and books from some of there sites here on Lit. So if any of you are e-published update your site or put a post script in your story letting me / us know (that is my soapbox comment).

Thanks blackrandl1958 and Ahazura for your work on creating this event - I appreciate your efforts and dedication. I can only pay you by commenting and saying my sincere THANK YOU. Of course giving it 5 stars!!!!! ; ).

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Well anondiot:MFH what exactly was your rant about? I simply questioned, once again, the criteria for invitation. Obviously not everyone responded.

My point in round one was I ncluding ones own name on a list of "legends" is self-serving and I still believe that. Personal opinion about altruism.

I also question how an author who has posted less than a handful of LW stories is included. Simply stating my point of view which, at times, really seems to rankle some anondiot readers. There are a number of authors that post in LW with equal or greater stats as you listed that would probably give you a stroke if they were included. Que sera, get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened to sleepless in md?

She was great.commentator for loving wives stories- anyone know what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy Smoke!

That sounds good! A great reading day. Thanks to everyone involved. HUGE thanks to BR1958 and Ahaz for putting this together. There has never been anything like this done that I know about. I can't imagine how much time Randi put into this. How about just saying thanks and asking for your favorite author next time instead of bitching they didn't get invited? Complaining after the fact is just sour grapes and jealousy.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 6 years ago
looking4it

Buy a fresh bottle of lotion and move along. I don't write for you. I don't give a shit whether you read it or not. I find Randi's efforts and those of everybody else associated with I & II to be of immense value to this community.

As has been stated already, if you want to piss on a party, organize your own and piss away. I only ask that you let me know in advance so that I can avoid the spectacle.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Technical Question

The only way I know to find new content in Loving Wives is in the recent stories list in the group home page. If you publish a lot of good stories in one day, some of them go off the end of the list and get lost. Is it possible to make the recent stories list multiple pages? If not, what is the best alternative to identity a recent story that goes past the bottom of the list?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoyed the first one and very much appreciate your work. Thank you for working so hard to express your talent while entertaining us.

ss

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
@technical

No, there is no way to make the "new" section list multiple pages. If you check the "most popular" list beside the new page, you can select the :More popular loving wives," select the 30 day tab and see all the stories for the last 30 days. With the Legends' Events stories, you can use the tags portal. Enter "Legends' Day Story" and they all have that tag.

If you look in the top list, you can see the announcement for both events. Until they are voted off the front page, you can click on the announcement. Laurel has linked the author names to the stories in the March 17 announcement. The July 4 announcement has links to the author pages. You can use those links and look for the little yellow "N," indicating a new story to find them. After the fourth, Laurel will change the links to direct to the stories when she gets time. Hope that's helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amusing, really

Instead of saying, "Damn, a new story from DTIverson. How cool is that? A new story from Andyhm! A new story from Jake Rivers! A new story from RPSuch!" You could say that about any of these authors. There are 18 friggen great authors here!

Instead, some bitter jealous assholes have to try to turn this into a referendum on Randi. She says this isn't about her, it is about the readers. Still, some stupid bastards have to try to find fault. The lady did this in spite of the fact that I know she was pregnant the whole time, had an operation on her eyes a month ago and someone told me that she had her baby last week.This girl is freaking Wonder Woman!

How about you stupid complaining fucks join the rest of us, get a clue and just say thanks for donating all your time and energy so that we could have a few days of really good stories to read? That seems to be the least we could do. Thank you, Literotica, thank you authors, and thank you Randi and Ahazura.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks to all for setting this up and for contributing.

I really appreciate all for their efforts resulting in entertainment for me regardless of their real motive for writing the stories. Thanks again!

TCctTCctover 6 years ago
Many thanks to the organisers

I enjoyed the first LD immensely and this one gives me another good reason to look forward to the 4th.

TCct

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Authors

I would have liked to see Piper320 do another Romance. Her “Anya's Salvation” was extremely well received. Sorry to see that I now get a “Page Gone (Error 410)” when looking for her new stories?

I was glad to see StangStar06 on your list. He’s one of my favorites although he hasn’t posted since “8 Mile” almost a year ago. I’ve faithfully read all of his stories

Vandemonium1, SW_MO_Hermit, PostScriptor, JustPlainBob, DTIverson and Carvohi are authors I follow religiously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The more I read here, the more I realize how extraordinary this is.

I have looked at and skimmed through two or three days, at least of stories that I wouldn't read with someone else's eyes. That blackrandl1958 can coax these great writers into posting a story worth reading is mind blowing.

These challenges, or whatever they are, have more good stories in them than we are likely to see in a year of regular posting. This is a big deal and I wanted to tell the authors and BR thank you for everything. You make a huge impact on this category. Keep up the good work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Counting down the days.

Three more days and something worth waiting for. I don't know how you came up with this idea, but it's the best idea anyone ever had here. Thanks for doing this, and thanks to the authors who are giving us this wonderful event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Obviously retarded randi

Hey cocksucker you can read the fag cuck shit you like all the other days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Good story, HEY ANNONY

fuck you in the heart you old fat ugly fag fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 6 years ago
The Cream Rises to theTop

At last! Stories with some substance, proper character development, a beginning, a middle and an end, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jidoka?

Am I missing something - there is a link to Jidoka's page but no new story?

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
It took a while

But why speed through this buffet. Every single one of these stories was excellent. There were a few typos and the Greek v Roman deity debacle was sonething I didn't catch until the comments. The event lasted 10 days for me and was the best LW series I can recall. It may have lacked the cuck featuures that some applaud but hey if you can go two weeks without a cream pie it may not be such a big deal really. Thanks to all the authors and commentors who made this so entertaing and even informative.

I was wondering in lieu of quarterly legends days, which are no doubt, very difficult to organize, have some reader designated hall of fame type lists featuring things like: The most bat shit crazy LW, The most "Honorable" husband, The biggest slut, The creepiest cuck, etc. Just an idea.

Needless to say, but I will any way; thank BR 549 I mean 1958 for all of your effort.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2143 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES