All Comments on 'Naughty Mummy Ch. 04'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
smhgirl2002smhgirl2002over 19 years ago
Definetly Hot

One of the best stories you have ever written! Can't wait for the next chapter!

B. MuenchhausenB. Muenchhausenover 19 years ago
Thank you!

A really amazing story! Not only do I love the whole setting and the things you let your characters do, but I also enjoy reading your stories so much because they are very well written!

You're doing fantastic! ;-)

B.

happy_man_nowhappy_man_nowover 19 years ago
I love your stories

Keep on writing! You write so well and I love the whole setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Try another category

Try lesbian, Try BDSM try something believable in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
try something believable?

what is that dildo sucker talking about? I have been fucked and spanked by my mother and her lovergirl who are the most sex-obsessed Mistresses. I was caught with my g/f when we were experimenting with girl on girl and I was tied, spanked and generally converted to more, more, more. So, get a life to that person who clearly has never had any. Ok, so having cameras is probably the fantasy bit though I can buy that kit in town now, so maybe not so far from the truth. i loved this episode, though would have liked deeper insight into what they are feeling (their thoughts - mine were in turmoil about incest, public humiliation in front of my mom's friend, lesbian desires, and so on). Come on, build the descriptions more and you have your audience by their tits or balls!!!

Betty18Betty18over 13 years ago
Movie Script . . .

While we are filming, do we still get to watch Anna & Mary ?

Love U,

Betty18

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous