All Comments on 'Ugly Ugliest Things'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vivid Imagination

JimBob44 certainly has a vivid imagination. He also has the ability to show how poor folk work just to survive.

TakeALittleTimeTakeALittleTimeover 6 years ago
Like the other comment

A lot of JimBob's characters are everyday, regular people. So much literotica seems to have characters that are billionaires, models, etc. and most of us are not that.

This was an interesting series to me in that there was a woman who was able to come back. Not usual for JimBob as if you behave poorly, it rarely works out well in the end.

He writes these stories for my entertainment. I hope he reads my comments for his. Well done, concise story. Doesn't jump around too much, is consistent with his other stories locations. The only truly implausible parts are Robin being able to own a Ford and Chevy dealership and when in AA/NA/etc., your sponsor is probably going to recommend celibacy if unmarried.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
It took me a while

but I finally got around to commenting on the Ugly series finale. Great cast of characters. Yes I'm a sucker for redemption and happy endings, so I was very warm and fuzzy for Sage (and Robin and Sable, and even Carmen). Thank you again. *****

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 6 years ago
Thanks, JimBob!

The Louisiana dialect is delightfully foreign to this Kansas farm boy's ear, but the language of working class folks trying to survive and maybe even thrive? It comes through, clear and strong and true. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. I'll read more of your old one's as I keep an eye out for a new one.

eros53eros53over 5 years ago
Joyous

I’ve been reading all your stories, alphabetically, and I apologize fir not biting/commenting earlier. This series was so wonderful, sad but joyous at the same time. You have a serious talent and I’ve loved all of your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Good ending

After reading through the rest can say this was a good ending and enjoyed the read

bloodandsandbloodandsandabout 5 years ago
good story

Still feel Robin and Sable is more a story of lust and comfort. Robin's real love is Sage but Sable was an ends to a means to reunite them. What would have made the story perfect is for Robin to wed Sage too and have a three uniting ceremony. Without that just seems Sage is relegated to girlfriend forever unless Sable decides she's done being the middle person even though she married him.

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 4 years ago
As always

An excellent story. I look forward to reading more and more of your work - I may not like all parts of your stories, but I love to read your stories.

Bobcat13Bobcat13almost 4 years ago
Holding my breath

The story could have had an ending I hated, so I was hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. The story, as with most of yours, is engaging. Worth five stars even if it ended the other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

A really good series. Dark but realistic. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since you are such an ass, I did quite reding. Enjoy you non-writing career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At times a very sad tale. So many bade decisions and broken lives, all intersecting. Powerful treatise on the plague of substance abuse. And yes at times the story was a crazy but as it accelerated to the third and final chapter, despite all odds, it just worked. Sage got her redemption and got to be back with her man and with Sable who adores her. I agree eith other commenters that the Sage + Robin connection is ultimately stronger but troubled due to their history and her guilt. It was good to.see Dable catalyze Sage's healing and Robin's change of heart as he too healed emotionally. I see Sable as someone who can split her love just like she splits her sexuality. She grew up with two mothers in a loving relationship, one a blond who died in a shooting. Like her mother she has an ideal of a gorgeous blond woman. She saw photos of Ssge on Robin's PC and knew that Ssge had been special to him, getting the truth out of what happened, over time. She loves Robin and is loyal but made it clear beforehand that when (not if) married she would seek out another woman to share with Robin and her. To her, provided it is the right blonde woman, that is her ultimate expression of desire and lust and sexual love. She is fiercely loyal to Robin. Loy.how she reacts to to hisnoutburst about Vernon and his parties. One could argue part of her actions with Sage are because she is loyal to Robin and wants Sage not just for herself but to share with Robin and heal his heart. She also knows that Sage is not a threat to end their marriage and she thus part of her attraction and feelings for Sage is she is someone that she can openly share with Robin without getting jealous. It is just the way Sage rolls. She has love for both and can be happy with both. Robin loves Sable and appreciates her loyalty and lust, but it would appear that before Sage reappears it is not thr same type of amazing love as he once has for Sage. But that love was betrayed. And yet over time, a new more powerful and strong love will grow between them, with thr caveat that Sage must share her love with Sable, as Robin and Sable will always stay married. But Sage is not a 3rd wheel. Sable redeems her and shows her all types of love, affection, patience and generosity. Sable is almost doomed to love Sage because she knows that Robin almost married her and she was his first real love. Since she too loves Robin, to her Sage, while at first broken when they meet, is the perfect choice for a threesome relationship, beautiful, vulnerable, Robin's lost love, and indebted to Sable for her recovery. I see Sable's love for Sage as an intense sexual love that feeds her lesbian side but also fills a whole.in her heart that she lost when her other mother past. And she knows that no matter how strong their loves is rekindled, Robin will never leave Sable for Sage given their history, and Sage would never seek to steal Robin away during to her guilt and sense of indebtedness to Sable. Meanwhile Sable knows that Robin need not worry about Sage stealing her away because while Sage has come to love Sable, she still adores her original white knight in Robin, and will not hurt him. Hence a strong triangle with all three sides strong as diamond and no dangerous imbalances. Love the very end. Sable will be ecstatic that she has both types of loving and child rearing relationships, man-woman and woman-woman. Like I said a bit crazy, but somehow it just works. 5 stars.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

What a ride…. It was kinda like seeing an accident; a lot of horrid shit happens and you just can’t look away. I’m glad I hung on till the end. A resolution of love and redemption is a mighty fine finish. I suppose all the ugly stuff made the ending that much sweeter. Your characters, here, and in your other stories, have a fair bit of depth. Makes them feel real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5065 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.