All Comments on 'Cock Sucker App'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
Thanks

I always love your stories, some of the best. I'd love to get a Cock Sucker App for my phone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Would love this app

I would love to have this app so I could turn my house into a cock sucking hotspot when my wife and kids are gone. I would have to list myself as an anything goes faggot if I had the app.

animal7486animal7486almost 7 years ago
great story

looks like you have an app to create. sure could use a cock sucker right now

tamiscstamiscsalmost 7 years ago
Cock Sucker App

Took the surveys - answered the questions - still looking for the app ..... Please don't give away this million dollar idea - develop it soon - I would so have it installed within minutes .....

Another great story Ms Jasmine - I hope you develop the story further .....

tami

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot story!

Your stories are always great. I would love to have that app on my phone. I am a straight cocksucker and it would make it a lot easier to find a cock to suck. When you want to be discreet about your cocksucking it is hard to find cocks to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

I'm not into gay so I didn't read this, but you get full marks from me just for the title!

bhart1bhart1almost 7 years ago
Minor discrepancy

In the opening scene Ken has a 7 inch cock, which to my experience is at the upper end of what is readily available. By page 4 he has a 9 inch cock. As I say, it's a minor discrepancy but consistency does count for effectively keeping a reader engaged. Your editors did a good job for you otherwise. It was very readable and a quite enjoyable, creative story.

If you decide to correct the discrepancy I hope you go with the 7 inches. I like fantasy to be believable and, as many cocks as I've played with, I've never seen one that looked 9 inches long. Mine is thicker than most I've had and just barely breaks 7 inches in length. I've played with exactly two that exceeded me in both dimensions. Neither came close to 9. (Not saying they don't exist, just that they are likely VERY rare.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

You added a new idea, and a darn nice story.

Thanks!!

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago

That was a lot of fun to read. In my experience as a bottom cocksucker there are so many more of us than Tops that if an app like this existed the bottoms would be overwhelming the Tops with requests to suck.

1mbibry1mbibryalmost 7 years ago
I'd buy the app!

What a great story! If only!

betabradbetabradalmost 7 years ago
Hot story

I would have answered the survey pretty much the same as you did. I'm not attracted to men and have no desire to kiss another man, but I think about sucking a big hard cock a lot ( I also think about being on my hands and knees and getting fucked too).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Psychologically realistic

I think this captures the spirit of cock sucking. You can call it gay but I think the term misses the point. Homosexual yes, gay no.

StrippednakedspankedStrippednakedspankedalmost 7 years ago

Great story.....yours always get me hard

dboykinkydboykinkyalmost 7 years ago
great story - but here's a suggestion

I think you should add the use of poppers to the story. Growing addiction to cocksucking and using poppers to get off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmm.. I wish

I wish that there was an app like that!!!!

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
I luv

your stories. This one was also great. Would luv to be in that guy's position, with free access to so many cocks.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
very well written as always

ssl is in the top erotic of all authors, I wish there was a app like this also, very ingenious thinking to come up with this story. and he don't turn into a slut and leave his wife either, great job covering all the bases here.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
I enjoyed this one a great deal

Just wish you protagonist had actually had a BBC to suck. Maybe in future chapters. BUT PLEASE NO POPPERS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Score

I could really use that app, especially as I continue to read your stories.

Humptyz1Humptyz1almost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Well done.

Myrmidon69Myrmidon69almost 7 years ago
Good one!

Loved your story. This sounds like a fun app to download. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Make a part 2 for this, please!

Charlie334Charlie334almost 7 years ago
Score

OMG that would be amazing if that app really existed.

54btmguy54btmguyalmost 7 years ago
If only

I live in a small town area and very hard to find cocks to suck and bottom for and if this app were to exist and work the way you described I know I would download it in a heart beat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Too bad there isn't a real app

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I swallow

I love being called "cocksucker",makes me feel good. I also wear panties being on my knees sucking cock is fantastic. truckstops are the best, up in a big rig with a cock in my mouth is what I love, and I do love to swallow all the CUM I can get

TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

You are absolutely one of my favorite writers. Another amazingly HOT story. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

This was a thoroughly enjoyable story! 5 big 🌟!!!!!

TJBillTJBillalmost 7 years ago
Hot & Fun

Hey great story! Love your writing - was light and fun but also hot. Damn I need that app! Thanks!

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous Fantasy App

I love this story ! You have imagined a beautiful idea (the app). I thoroughly enjoyed the transition from frustrated straight to enthusiastic cock-sucker. Nice job !

betathingbetathingalmost 7 years ago
Marvelous

Well done, bravo, all of those things. I have a flip phone. I have looked at those walking electronic shackles that keep everyone chained by their eyes, but the only use I make of mine is to open and say hello. Somehow, the idea of an app may change that.

being dominated by the father in law is a wonderful concept. I would hope that you expand this venture into another of your great works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

I hope you continue with this story. I'd like to see you have him take his first cock up his ass and turn into a total bottom whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Want to be!

Damn what a story, if only if there was one, I could suck all the cock and take all of the delicious loads I wanted and most likely be taking it up my tight ass. I could use some right this minute.

Panty WranglerPanty Wrangleralmost 7 years ago
Excellent story!

Loved the progression from straight married guy to eager cocksucker! Also really loved all the foreshadowing with panties and toys! Please do continue! Maybe someone catches him wearing panties and helps him further down the road to secret feminized sissy slut? And for sure he's going to need to experiment more with toys and the real thing in his ass!

arobedarobedalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Know exactly how he feels. Gone from straight to cock sucker, myself.

bitodd4ubitodd4ualmost 7 years ago
Great Story

.......where do I get that App?! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great conception

Great idea on sex hook up. As always silk stocking lover has the turned out str8 bits feels down as he moves from str8 to cockslut

mistresstina1mistresstina1almost 7 years ago
very nice

I surely enjoyed the ending. Forced to serve father in law. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

I don't think I'd be calling a guy names while he's got his mouth full of my cock. Teeth are sharp! I would be telling him how good he's doing, as I fill his mouth up with all that cum of mine. You are a great story writer.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
VERY NICE

5 Stars from me for a job well done. Putting the father in law in the mix was very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the app

great hot story. where can i find this app at i want to get into this....

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Absolutely Great

Well-written, very interesting & detailed, keeps the reader excited, describes how cocksuckers truly love to have a cock in their mouth, excellent read.

I've been a cocksucker for many years. I've sucked more cock than I can remember and would love to be on this APP. My name says it all "Born2Blow" and I love every minute of it. In a perfect world, I would have started sucking cock when I was a teenager. Instead of having hundreds of satisfied customers, my resume would state thousands of satisfied customers (and one very happy cocksucker).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn you are a sexy writer

thanks again...another great story..you are the best...now where do I find that app so I can suck cock..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent as usual

You have a wonderful gift for plot and descriptive action. The stories suck me in and leave me wanting satisfaction! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A BOON!!!

COCKSUCKERS, and the world in general NEED this APP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phone app

So far, I havent read a single story of yours that I havent liked. Keep it up, or better yet, keep writing great stories and I'll be kept up all day. Now, where do I find this app?

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
The family cocksucker, awesome!

Sucking his father-in-law's cock while his wife and mother-in-law were just upstairs was awesome. Love scenarios where there is very high risk of the cocksucker getting caught, with near-miss after near-miss before the inevitable humiliation of actually getting caught by wife, family, boss, co-workers, etc. The office water cooler cocksucking discussion was inspired, and I hope the guys get to fuck their boss Sheldon. Very much enjoyed how even a married white alpha male like Jack will still suck and bottom for black cock as that is the true order of things. Jack also demonstrated a correct example of showing the proper respect for a black man by kneeling completely naked. I don't care if the top is dressed, but I like it best when the cocksucker is made to strip completely naked, except for his wedding band of course. Anyway, I hope Sheldon's father-in-law his a big family and they all get to use him as the family cock-sucker too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cocksucker

I loved that hot storie I just would love to have that app.

PolyWMPolyWMover 6 years ago
Wonder where I can find a programer

Now that I'm completely turned on, I wonder were I can find a programer to write this app.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars!

Loved this story. Was a great length and super hot.

SarahshippoSarahshippoover 6 years ago
Great story!

So creative! Love this idea! Couldn't quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucking The Father in-Laws Cock

Wow well welcome to the family Gee

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter

A great sequel would be when the son returns home and has the same app and contacts his dad to visit his room one night.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Yes

Man I wish I had this app so it would be easy to find cocks to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish

I wish they had one here in Fort covington ny .I would be at your service with my ass mouth or both

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Read this many times

I have read this story at.least a half dozen times and it still gets me excited. If I had that app I would be on my knees sucking cock every chance I got.

msalvatore17msalvatore17over 6 years ago
Someone please create this app

Please I need this app in my life

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
10

This story deserves more than 5 stars. It is by far my favorite author and story. I just keep coming back to read it over and over.

mister_C_Deemister_C_Deeover 6 years ago
Great Story

Wishing that I could find this "App" for my phone

cock sucker on call

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948about 6 years ago
The app

Wow, with an App like that my fantasy would be over. Please developed this app. I want to be a cocksucker. 😍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

More please need that app too

straponsissystraponsissyabout 6 years ago

keep coming back to this story, hoping to eventually find that this app has become a reality! and would immediately add my contact information to be on call to be one of the bottom cocksuckers (and offer my ass, if interested) to service cocks needing release. absolutely would love to be able to suck cocks this way.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Keep coming back

I have read this story many times and I keep coming back for more. It is my favorite story. According to the survey I am a cocksucker. I already knew that, but I wish I had the app so I could find a cock to suck.

Hotnanr88Hotnanr88about 6 years ago
I want one too.

I wish I had that app too. I haven't sucked a cock yet, but I'm kind of wanting to. What better way to get started. Just like he did.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
interesting.

Huh, who'd a thunked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would like more please

You have left this one sitting long enough.

How about another installment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me pkease

I would love to have that app. Very hot. Dragonmagic58@aol.com

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Back again

I have read this story and keep coming back for more. I know if I had this app I would be sucking cock all the time. I didn't suck my first cock until 2 years ago and I am in my 60's. The first time I read this story I had only sucked cock 3 times now I have sucked cock about 10 times. The last man I sucked has let me suck him on three different occasions and I hope it becomes a regular thing. It is completely discreet and I don't even know his name. He had my phone number and sends me a time and day he will be available. I know he lives in Texas and comes here on business about once a month. He text me and gives me his room number and when I get there he has the door unlocked and the lights off. It isn't completely dark but not light enough to see him in good detail. He is lying on the bed in just his boxers. I leave my clothes on and get between his legs and remove his boxers. I take him in my mouth a Nd get excited by the feel of his cock growing and gardening in my mouth. I suck his cock until he cums in my mouth. Then we thank each other and I tell him to text when he needs me again. I know he is married and 39 years old, but that is all I know. This arrangement works for us because neither of us wants anything more. Let me tell you that sucking cock is addictive and when you do it you will want to do it again

That's why an app like this would be great

DRobbie06DRobbie06almost 6 years ago
Great story

Why the hell doesn’t someone create this app?! I’d be on it right away!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
App

Oh wow I loved the hole story I’d love have an app like that I’d be on it all the time and I loved his name it’s mine too.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
the app called guyspy is like this

Good writing SSL, now available.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago

Guys is not like this I went there and signed up it's just a gay dating site. Nobody there wanted just a cocksucker. They are either looking for a relationship or they want to fuck. I just want to suck cock nothing else. It did have GPS though.

papabear536papabear536almost 6 years ago
Really hot!

Aside from wishing there were Really an app Like this, no one tells a hot story like you do.hope you add chapters forever! Jack

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Love this story

I just love this story, it is my favorite story ever. Thank you Silkstockingslover's for the great read. I have no idea how many times I have read this and I keep coming back for more.

curiousdetroitcuriousdetroitover 5 years ago
Great Story

Love your writing, this story was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

be carefull sucking big juicy cock and swallowing delicious semen its very addictive you start craving cock like a whore, to service, pleasure and make love to cocks until that love sprays you in the face that smell taste mmmmmm . i lost control and whorshipped cocks like a whore. i started getting naked everytime i sucked wanting to feel submissive and girlish for my cocks .then started taking harmones and had breast implant now im a sissy shemale whoe riding cocks for that anal prostate orgasm feels so good and i look so girly . im now a married wife with a husband that has a huge cock. and all this started by playing with big dicks now i have a wrecked whore ass and i love it

GaySeniorGaySeniorover 5 years ago
YES, it's natural

You are absolutely right. After years of fantasizing, at 34, when I sucked my first cock, I knew that I would never stop. Tried many times; but, I couldn't and now I suck cock every chance I get. Loved your story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Deserves 10 stars!!

I have read this story over and over again many times and I know I will read it again many more times. It is by far my favorite story I have ever read. Thank you Silkstockingslover for your wonderful story and thank you to all those that assisted her in proof reading and inspiring her along the way.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Favorite

I have.many favorite stories, but this is by far my favorite of all time. There is nothing more exciting than having all that cock to suck with just a touch of the phone. Very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
where do i find that APP

I loved this story just wish I had that app I need to be able to find a cock to suc when the mood hits and lately that seems to be 24/7

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

I wish I knew how to create such an app,

Would have loved being a 24/7 ready to suck cocksucker.

Thank you for the story

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
My favorite story of all time

I have read this story about 10 times and still love it. Silkstockingslover is my favorite author ever. Thank you for all your stories about cocksuckers. I consider myself a straight cocksucker.

Wesea112Wesea112about 5 years ago
Great Story

I Loved reading this story, you really captured the underlying desire that made me a cocksucker so many years ago. Now if we just had an app like that!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
The Best

I never get tired of this story, the idea is great and it is well written. This is my all-time favorite fantasy. I am a straight cocksucker.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Back again

I was just getting a refresher course in cocksucking here with the cocksucker app. I wish I had that app on my phone so I could find plenty of cock to suck. My all time favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Would love to read more parts to see how it progresses to fully sissy or just a cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The App exists

Although it is not exactly the same app as the one discussed in the story, Grindr is damn close to the same This app focuses on gays. You put in your profile and desires and it will show nearby people who meet your specifications.

Grindr (/ˈɡraɪndər/) is a geosocial networking and online dating application geared towards gay, bi, trans, and queer people.[1] It runs on iOS and Android and is available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play, Grindr comes in both free and subscription-based versions (the latter called Grindr Xtra). The app makes use of a mobile device's geolocation, a feature of smart phones and other devices, which allows users to locate other users who are nearby. This is accomplished through a user interface that displays a grid of representative photos of men, arranged from nearest to furthest away. Tapping on a picture will display a brief profile for that user, as well as the option to chat, send pictures, and share one's precise location.

bi_cyclerbi_cyclerover 4 years ago
Clever premise

....and every cocksuckers dream cum true. I love the way you write.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
The best story ever!!!

I have read this story around 2 dozen times and it is by far the best Cocksucker story ever. I just wanted to comment again for any people new to the site. If you haven't read this story it is a must read. Wish I had the Score app to help me find cocks to suck.

fastnosfastnosabout 4 years ago
I WANT THIS APP

Definately sounds like something I'd use often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Salivating

Wow this story is amazing. Leaves me craving a cock to suck ... more please ...

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

I really like this story. If life were a fantasy, huh. I’d love to see this story continue.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Love the the story! Would enjoy living out this fantasy!! My mouth is watering at the thought of sucking cocks.

Would love to hear how Sheldon and Mia’s lives are changed for the better now...

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I wish there was really an app like that.

ArkansasMaleArkansasMalealmost 3 years ago

Wonder what it would take to code an app like that.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

Have a real good friend that has a daughter, he stays home wife has girls night out like every night

Comes home late. He doesn’t get it. Lol

I’ve been called one of the girls for a long time, we talk about cock a lot and recently how I should be breed. I need to show Curt he’s been cuckold along time ago and it’s time he take his place!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 3 years ago

Another reason g of this story today. I never get tired of this story. The idea is super hot and gets me hard and leaking. It’s a great read and it is well written. This is one of my favorite fantasies as I’d love to explore cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just dreamy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yup, married guy here in late 50's that fantasizes about this. With my wife in menopause and the regular sex dropping way off...my cock sucking desires just keeps growing. This story is great jerk off material that reinforces my desire to please a hard cock, preferably attached to another married guy who wants to blow his load in my mouth.

ElmochicanElmochicanover 2 years ago

Intriguing story line. Not to mention extremely hot

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50700 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...