All Comments on 'Cheating'

by dustt10

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Oh! To be

best friends with a guy like Tony. That must be the greatest.

The best thing about these two is they are not married.

You need to build on your characters a bit more, we are left with no knowledge of them. This girl gets upset because he is dancing with a group of girls in a public bar, and then lets his 'best friend' jump her bones? What's with this? Dancing is a no no, but cheating is okay?

Where is the logic in that?

What is the relationship with Tony and Brad? Why are they 'best friends?' In the real world, best friends don't screw over each other or stab them in the back.

You need alot more development and build up to make this believable. You have a good start here, just bring us into the story and lead us along; right now this story is not even a good stroke story since it is over with almost before it begins.

George

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Outstanding...More than outstanding!!!!

This story needs a continuation, where they continue to find ways to fuck each other while she continues her relationship with Brad, and of course without the use of condoms.

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
Cock Whore

We are all sluts when we have a cock in us!

Nice tale well written.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Best friends huh?

Once again, a so-called "best friend" has betrayed the friendship just to have sex with wife/girlfriend. And it's nice to have a girlfriend that will fuck over the relationship over an argument.

Here's to hoping that Brad wakes up, realizes what is going on and starts a shoe store up Tony's ass. Then he can introduce the concept of breakup sex to Theresa as he shows her the street.

75% for the sex scene minus 75% for the betrayal equals 0.

gdavisgdavisover 19 years ago
A Lot of Potential

I agree that the story needed some more development. It seems like you just wanted to give some reason for the sex, which is a common on this site, but then you really don't expand upon the sex scene. Actually, the sex scene, if written in a more detailed story, is outstanding, especially since its so much more realistic than what you usually read. If the characters had been sketched a little bit better you might have been able to pull it off.

But to be fair I've seen situations like this before in real life and sometimes they have as little reasoning to them. Overall it was a good story and I look forward to reading other pieces from you. One last petty thing, when using generic names with little character background make sure the female name is identifiable as a female name, its just slightly confusing, at least for a simple mind like me.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
A guy called Theresa

I'd like to see that!

How confusing can Theresa be?

I thought that guy had some good points till he shot himslf in the foot with the confusing names statement.

What story is he writing about?

Not this one, that's for sure.

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREover 19 years ago
Great Fuck story

I hope he knocks her up.

gdavisgdavisover 19 years ago
I guess I am simple

Yeah I guess I was way off on the name thing I don't know how I got it mixed up, sorry about the confusion. It must have been a lack of separation in the dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous