All Comments on 'Debbie Likes Black Cock'

by JDOrlando

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
As It Should Be

This is as it should always be. A white man sucking black man's cum from his freshly fucked white wife, the mother of the children he provides for. notice, I did not say his children, for they may not belong to him. lol

This in some form will compensate for all the injustices done to blacks over the years. The superior black man must always be made the king when it comes to breeding. The strongest gene possible to carry on the race. The black women are usually so ugly,fat,smelly and stupid, that a black man has nothing to do with them. The white female is usually an intelligent speciman of humanity. Think of the possibility of it all!

The athlete of perfection. One who can excel in athletics, and have the intellectual success of handling their own finances. (Not usually done by blacks.)

The husband of a white woman should be forced to fuck a 300 pound black woman also as form of punishment for attitudes of the past. Once a married white woman has tasted the lovemaking from a superior black male with a big cock that cam cum a half pint at a time, that should be the last time she is ever fucked by her husband again. she should always have several well hung blacks to service her forever.

Her white worthless, little dicked, wimpy, husband should be retained to service her, her children, and her lover(s) in any way possible to pleasure them, even taking on two or three jobs and having to vote republican.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Racist Remarks

The racist remarks by anonymous in USA are part of the problem a lot of black men have. They want to blame someone for what happened to their forefathers. The slaves sold out of Africa were sold by other black people. As for the great sex from black cock, that is a myth being perpetuated by a lot of stories here. This stuff is fiction. In real life few white women will have anything to do with a black men, that is why you see so many blacks in jail for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GO FOR IT !!

We all know this is the hottest of all fantasies.

White women & white men love the thought of being

submissive to big black cocks. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
White Women Really Do Love Black Cock

It took me two years to convince my gorgeous, thirty year old wife to let go of her inhibitions and fuck another man. By chance, that man was her young, black boss. At first, she was cheating on me with him, but when she realized how serious I was about wanting to see her with another man, she confessed her affair to me. She told me that he was the best lover she had ever had, and that all she could think about anymore was having sex with him. When she saw the hard on I had from her confession, she realized I was telling the truth about wanting to see her getting fucked.

To make a long story short, her boss was rather amused that I actually wanted to watch him fuck her, but he agreed to allow me to watch. The only condition was that I had to be naked and tied up. He wanted to make sure that I didn't go nuts watching my wife cum with him. When I saw him naked, I understood why Julie was so turned on. He had a chiseled body and the stereotypical big, black dick...long AND thick. Over the next two or three hours, she must have had six or seven orgasms. The most she ever had with me was one. I had never seen Julie so slut-like in her love making. I think he got off watching me helpless as much as he did fucking my gorgeous wife. He made several comments about my little white dick, and how he could now have my wife whenever he wanted. He could even take her away from me, if he so desired, because Julie was now his sex slave and under his control. He got Julie to admit that, but he said he didn't want to support her, only fuck her. He left it up to me to provide financial support for his new whore.

Since that first night, Julie continues to make love to her boss at least two or three times a week. They fuck in the office, on business trips, at our house, at his house and even recently at sex clubs. They even took a week long vacation together this summer. He told Julie that he wants to take her to his college reunion next summer to, "Meet some of his friends." Sometimes they let me watch, and sometimes they don't. When they don't let me watch, her boss frequently calls me to describe what they have done. One of his favorite things to do is to watch me suck his cum from Julie's snatch while she is giving him a blowjob. Julie is looking sexier than ever. She watches what she eats closely, and works out at the gym almost every day so that she, "Stays sexy looking for him." Julie has also gotten much hornier and more demanding with regard to our sex life, which has never been better. I guess you can say that I don't mind getting sloppy seconds from a black man. In that sense, I guess you can say that he is superior to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
where were the trees?

I thought the description said that Debbie was going to tree black cock but there was nary a leaf to be found. Most disappointing. Instead, it was just another story about a guy that is gay using the charade of wanting to make his wife happy by letting her go at it with a black guy. Get out of the closet, lose the wife and gobble all the dick you want. Then you can write your stories in the gay male section.

Failing that, write stories that really feature girls treeing black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My fantasy exactly!

I am a happily married white man who has great sex with his wife. Nonetheless, I would love to watch her pleasured by a black man with a large cock. Watching the cream pie afterward and lapping it up would send me into ectsasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SICK not in your life would this happen....

There is some thing wrong with some one even writting some thing like this you haven't got all your marbles .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How would ANY sane female want to fuck a geneticaly inferior species???

It would be better with a monkey or a dog !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I have to laugh

about the comments given here from so called black men. If black men are so superior, why, by their own admission, are their women so miserable. Why do they continually have an inability to be faithful and rut like dogs? There's nothing to be proud about, being black. It's an accident of genetics, nothing they did. Why not use what little intelligence they have and do something worthwhile instead of creating more and more little bastards to populate the ghettos?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Black, white, red, yellow

This is not the question here. The question is where in the hell did the author put this mans brains. Should we even wonder about his balls, no not today.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sick

Suck Fucking story in the wrong fucking place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah

Love the image, when I was younger I was able to introduce single and married white girls and women to blackmen I knew. I loved knowing that everyone of them was going to end up being fucked really good and wanted them to end up addicted to the being treated like a whore. I always wanted a Blackman to find out what I was like and make me introduce him to my wife. I knew I would let him manipulate her and me and wouldn’t stop him and if he had a big cock and was able to fuck her. I shake from excitement thinking about coming home and finding her laying on her stomach as he drives his fat dick in her. I’d love seeing her cum for him whenever he visits, getting her high and having her suck his cock in front of me, making me eat her pussy at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife Debbie also loves black cock

My gorgeous 42 year old wife Debbie is also addicted to black cock but I only found out last week. She has been furloughed from work as she is employed in hospitality while I have been working as normal. Of course our two sons have been off school all summer but on their 2nd day back last week I thought I would take the afternoon off work, go home and surprise Debs. Little did i know I would be the one getting the surprise!

I arrived home but their was no sign of Debs downstairs. I went upstairs and could hear strange slurping noises coming from the bedroom. The door was ajar and through the gap I could see my beautiful wife being forcibly throat fucked by her black 50 something co-worker Nardo. This throat fucking went on for what seemed like hours as my my faithless wife gagged and choked on the monster cock with spit and drool pouring out of her mouth until with a loud groan her fucker came spraying seemingly gallons of spunk all over face he face and tits.

I thought this debauched scene was now finished but the dirty bastard proceed to lewdly piss into my wife's wide open and willing mouth which she wantonly gargled then swallowed. The piss drinking also seemed to last for ages before seemingly hard again, her big dicked black lover recommenced the violent throat fucking. Again Debs was constantly gagging and choking between groans of pleasure until, seemingly unable to take any more cock down her throat she began to vomit streams of spit and spunk all down her belly while her lover continued ploughing her throat with his huge cock.When he spunked in her throat again I though her lover had finished using and abusing my wife but he proceed to oil her naked body before fisting her arse violently while she groaned.

Then shaking a bottle of already open champagne the dirty bastard sprayed the fizzy liquid up her arsehole giving her an enema which she sprayed straight out of her shitter. He then began to piss all over my beautiful wife's defiled body before slapping her hard on the arse and telling her he would be back the following day with his friends to "tub a black baby up her ".

As he left our bedroom and went down the stairs before leaving I hid in the bathroom hoping to also leave before Debs realised i'd been spying on her and and her fucker.

My hopes were dashed however as I heard Debs say "get in here and clean me up you pathetic little wanker now you've seen how a real man knows how to pleasure me"

I felt utterly degraded but vet excited realising I was now a cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous