All Comments on 'The Driver'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
Pappy7Pappy7almost 7 years ago
Well, well. First comment.

Good to have you back writing on this site. As usual a well written and thought provoking piece. Your male lead is somewhat of a passive man and that is not a good match for a submissive woman. Personally I don't see how he could marry her after her college antics. That was a pattern not an "oh shit, what happened" moment. And obviously she fell right back into the pattern. She cheated, she lied, she had another man's son and passed it off as his. Not wifely material on this side of the pond. And I'm sure a lot of women don't love the man they marry, at least at first. But most of them at least give him a little respect and the truth about things like a bastard child. The women that I have known who were treated badly in their previous relationship are very happy and grateful for someone who treats them well. She didn't appear to be until it seemed she was losing her husband.

Still and all a 5 star story in my book. I don't have to agree with the decisions you make for your characters I just have to enjoy your talent or not. And I do. Please write some more. Not much to look forward to in LW lately.

Pappy

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed it!

This was well plotted and well written. I do hope we get a lot more stories from DeYaKen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Another well written story! Hope that you continue to contribute stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This isn't a new story

I've read this one before, I just can't remember where. It was all right, but it didn't grab me, especially after I realized I was rereading something old. No vote.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
MAYBE IT WASNT RIGHT CHOICES.....BUT GOOD GUESSING

and the driver is in control and can pick up hitch-hikers, TK U MLJ LV NV

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
A lot of effort

was put into writing this terribly British bland RAAC story. I finished it in what I can only call a courtesy read. No vote.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I wish it had been a 2 part story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4*

Would like a 2nd chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So the slut gets a happily ever after ?

Why was Robert the only one who suffered? Yeah, he was a prick but that wife was a confused dirty slut. Why didn't she just go to her husband the FIRST time she woke up naked next to Robert and confess? Instead she goes back again and again--why? If she told her hubby, Roberts blackmail would be irrelevant. I just thought it was gross ronnie was still eating her pussy knowing damn well where that snatch been for the past 3 months. Just fucking disgusting! I hated the 11 pages--which I didn't read, read upto 6 pages and couldn't take anymore of this garbage. No consequences for the wife who chosed to keep secrets, lie to her hubby, plan out of town trips with another man & been sleeping with another man for 3 months? I hated this story. I don't know why the high marks.. The story suck'd. It was too long, moved too slow, and I hated the characters. I also didn't care for the revenge on Robert, the wife is a grown woman, she could've easily told Robert to go fuck himself with an STD infected dick.. That's what I would've done. But then again, I don't have affairs. Blackmail/threats doesn't work on me. I would've told my hubby everything the first time it happened, I can't understand how she could share a bed/house with her hubby and lie to his face without any remorse?. I didn't sense any remorse from her.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
He's in charge without being domineering

Excellent story and very well written. Flawed characters throughout, but that is life. The Driver is clearly in command, even though he has doubts of the outcome, he maintains his momentum and his risks are calculated as the best of the options open to him; he uses what is at his disposal to succeed, in business as in life, and even getting around the biggest obstacles in his life both metaphorically in his head and on the road. The Wife isn't perfect but there are extenuating circumstances, of extreme heightening of her submission to drugs and the threats that accompany her fall; she deserved a second chance. The Other Man is a beast, who uses what he has to his advantage with barely a thought for anyone else; even near the end he still sees himself as a winner, knowing that he has more stamina than The Driver, who is a wuss compared to the armoury of the Other [Better] Man, with no thought of being bested, until confronted by a palm-sized rectangle of silvered glass. 5*.

cap5356cap5356almost 7 years ago
great story

excellent story in the way it was written. all the way through it u had a good idea who was behind everything but until the very end did u know for sure. keep writing

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Something else...something good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Great story well written.

As usual anon criticises the lack of punishment to the wife. He obviously does not understand (unlike the writer) that the human mind and the human body do not always act rationally in certain situations - it was explained in th story for you thicko....

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A long story, but a good one...

A long story, but a good one...The three main characters had their chance to express themselves, and we could see through them...It's too long for reading it in just one time, but that doesn't make it lose the intensity...4*

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

I couldn't put it down. Great characters, great plot, great setting, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Top Class Story

Thank you for a very entertaining piece of writing, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well !

I loved it on Sol when I read it there I was hoping you give us a new one .Still 5 Star's maybe we'll get a new one soon.

MoorlaffsMoorlaffsalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

Please sir can we have another?

Dr B

MoorlaffsMoorlaffsalmost 7 years ago
What other stuff are you writing?

Where can I find your work that you say does not fit this site? Your writing is excellent outside the sex stuff. Really the sex is just the lemon next to the pie in your work. I would like more pie please.

Dr B

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed this older story

I guess you pulled it out of the archives. A fun read, though the pornography angle just felt like piling on for no good purpose.

And Anon: The story was posted earlier on SOL

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Very fine read

You do great work. Where is your other work? Amazon?

Prof B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All Over The Place

That's how I saw this story... Hard to follow, because of that reason, I gave it a 1* only.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Really good

Excellently told tale. Well constructed storyline with interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I STARTED THINKING

I have seen this story before somewhere. Realized that it was on the SOL website.

Published in April 2017.

So I stopped....

It doesn't fit in the "Legends" theme to re-print a story.

Poorly done DeYaKen👎👎👎.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes great story and well written 5*

I think more was needed to convince the readers that reconciliation was right. Regrettably most writers on this site go to BTB or RAAC and do not steer the middle course to show that it takes 2 to 5 years for true reconciliation to take place and that it is extremely hard work.

Perhaps a part 2 showing that they did not rug sweep her betrayal.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
Reads well the second time

As another has noted, this was on SOL. I read it again anyway. Kind of a dark, sad story, but it is excellent writing. Very intricate and interesting plot, even if you know what is going to happen. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Love is such a great motivating force, for positive or negative, and here it was the force for Ronnie to erase the black part of forces that almost killed a critical part of his life. Thankfully Sara rose from what was almost a pile of ashes that were a part of her earlier life.

Some might not like the lack of a BTB. We all have different tastes. Her repentance was real and saved her life. For him, revenge was sweet, if not total.

Well done!

Tiny Tim

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

Overall an entertaining tale. I believe all of the leads were flawed, including Ron. To pine for a flawed woman is understandable, to go into a marriage knowing she's telling you you're a father but the child is that of a heel you despise? Well, it's written.

Flaws? The LinkedIn aspect is troubling. You look me up on LI and I receive a notification that you looked me up. If you're not signed in, you can't see my particulars. For me to be notified that 'you' looked me up right after I sent you blackmail data is not something I write off to coincidence. Call Bobby a fool, an ass, what have you, but he would have adjusted course had he seen the notice. Or maybe Bobby doesn't have his situational awareness tuned to social media. I kept waiting for him to acknowledge it.

cpetecpetealmost 7 years ago
DYK gymnastics?

DYK really did a good story contortionist trying to make a flawed wife forgivable. A tall challenge and often a “Bridge too far”. Did it exceed? It is DYK tale and I enjoyed the offering-Although the plot line DYK gave Robert of " Screw the wife a few times-tell hubby with pics-have hubby toss her out-Robert gets 3rd mistress who is into being dominated" –was a good one.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Good plot, characters with kinks. Our hero proves the ancient adage "fortunate is he who understands the causes of things." Yeah, rich guy etc, absolute cad of a bounder, but the wife, she was a great character you created.

Chilley

icebreadicebreadalmost 7 years ago
Very good

it kept me up half the bloody night reading it you sod

five stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Couldn't finish, long winded boring garbage. Pretty poor damn legends day this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Deserving of the Legend Title 5-Stars

Well written story that I throughly enjoyed. I don’t believe I’ve read any of your other works so I bookmarked your authors page. Thank you for participating in Legends Day. 5-Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best Story ever

Best story I have read on this site and I have read every one of them.....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

POV shifts: The very first scene with Mrs. Shaftoe: "I looked in the mirror to check HER makeup?" With her PA: "My face flushed as SHE snapped back at HER P.A.?"

"I'm different now, even if he has awakened something that I thought I'd buried." - Why are these wives who truly love their husbands so susceptible the the Martian Slut Ray?

"I don't know what to do." - Um, how about STOP?

"He was older." - He was ONE frickin' year older, I don't care if he WAS more "worldly!"

"It's as if he targeted me." - That's probably because he did!

"Spending the next year without him was just too awful to contemplate." - More awful than stripping naked in front of all his friends?

Okay, I GUESS I can see submitting when she was young and didn't know better, and he was a dominant personality. But now she is older, hopefully wiser, in a loving marriage to a good man. Why isn't she able to tell him to fuck off?

"No one had stolen her yet" - No, but he borrowed her; is that really any better?

"he was the most likely candidate but why would he send the email" - So that you would know that he had beaten you.

"Of course, Ronnie always told me I was beautiful but he would, he's my husband" - Arghh! NOT the "husband compliments don't count" BS! Besides what does it whether you're "still attractive to the opposite sex?" You're not planning on attracting any, are you?

She might have to eat some crow for not telling him Robert was around, but it she was given date rape drugs might have been involved, and she should have told Ronnie and gone to the hospital to be checked out.

His blackmail is meaningless! He has FAR more to lose if this comes out. He'll likely lose everything, she probably won't even lose her job due to sexual harassment, she might not even lose Ronnie! More disturbing is her apparent need to be dominated, she should probably share that with Ronnie.

"He was deliberately putting himself at risk and I hated the thought of losing him." - Look who's talking about putting things at risk!

"a job that was already behind me" - She shouldn't have quit, because I don't know British Law, but in America she's have one Hell of a sexual harassment case being seduced by a superior, and firing her would be disastrous for the company!

Cripes the kid isn't even his and she lied by omission about it!

"I phoned him but he didn't answer" - LOL, the call that caused the crash.

"I needed to know if everything she'd told me was true." - Of course it's true! Most of what she said he knew from his investigators, he himself said that she was back to soon for anything to happen; even the phone call! And he can probably find out what she texted.

Nobody at the office heard about Robert's accident?

Don't they have enough "real" dirt on him, why do the need to plant kiddie porn? Just to make things harder on him in prison?

While he obviously couldn't go to the extremes like Robert did, I often question these wives who say, "I love how my husband makes sweet love to me, but sometimes I just want to be TAKEN," and cheat to get it rather than ask their husbands for it!

SelqSelqalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story.

I enjoyed seeing the Bastard get burnt to the ground. Was the reconciliation a little too easy? Probably, but overall an excellent tale.

I always enjoy your writing, even if I don't always agree with the outcome.

5 stars from me and thank you for writing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Just downloaded your books on Amazon

I was pleased to read in your opening notes about your other work, and happily found links on your profile page. Sadly, I failed to find them sooner. I've enjoyed your writing style for a long time, and have reread several of your Literotica stories. I'm excited to dig into your E-books.

By the way, I enjoyed Sara's character transformation from irredeemable slut to sympathetic victim in "The Driver". Well written. Thank you for your submission.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 7 years ago
Excellent writing...excellent plot...excellent execution...

In other words, an excellent story. 5 *s all the way! Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Comments

I'm afraid that my comments came off as more negative than I intended.

I LIKED this story, gave it four stars!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Fine Story, But....

....I've never been a fan of BDSM in fiction, and it's a complete mystery to me why anyone might actually enjoy it IRL, but I slogged my way through it in this story since it is so central to the plot and the interactions of the characters.

The other thing I had trouble with was the bouncing back and forth in time in so many spots. I had to keep going back and forth checking when "this" was happening in reference to "that." The timing of the events on night of the "accident" was the most confusing, but I eventually worked it out.

That said, it was pretty clear up front that Sara had been roofied the first time she ended up in bed with Robert, and I felt that the reconciliation with Ronnie was appropriate, as well as the (literal) burning of the bastard!

5* of course! Thanks for this fine contribution to LD2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A very ambitious plot, and very difficult personalities.

Unfortunate use of cliche' reasoning and justifications, and a lot of contrived actions and reactions. If we accept that the brain is the most significant and important sex organ, then how do we understand a woman of virtue and self respect embracing a sex life of humiliation, submission, and self-degradation? Sara was mentally ill in college, or she embraced the sexual relationship of being a complete sex slave, to a very ugly, even evil, man. Oh, but he was handsome and clever and rich and played her like a fine instrument. Except that he was cruel and heartless and despicable. They deserved each other. They had a unique and thrilling relationship, serving both their queer sexual perversions. Why would Robert ever cut her loose, when he could just drag her along as his sex slave? Well, the plot required it.

So how could Ronald, a supposedly intelligent person, marry a lying deceitful and mentally fucked up promiscuous slut, who wanted to foist a bastard upon him? Ronald is really really smart, except he is really really stupid when it comes to Sara. And Sara apparently still craves the bondage and submission, but just quits cold turkey in order to lasso a man she does not love but finds convenient and useful. And this is the personality and character that sterile Ronald falls in love with. And why does this smart man think his new pregnant wife will not continue to seek the sex she craves, once the bastard is off her hands and into Ronald's loving gentle care? Again, the author wants his characters to have dual personalities to make his plot work. That's incredibly ambitious. I think you did about as well as you could, given the contradictions and ambiguities you created. It was a bit tiring.

Its interesting that we are asked to focus on how Sara was drugged and blackmailed and forced to submit, and loves every second of it. Her regret is not the sex, but only the circumstances. If she was 100% certain she could get away with it we have to conclude that she would enthusiastically reenter her sexually perverted life with Robert. Her confession was driven by fear and desperation, not remorse or regret for her sexual appetite. She still wanted to be treated and fucked like a slut.

Its fine how it all ended. Now Sara and Ronald can be more honest and deal with their true personalities. The only blot on their future would be it they do succeed and having more children. Pity the children of these two whacko's.

Thanks for a compelling if outlandish story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story of flawed people.

Some more than others. Well written. Entertaining except the BDSM parts. Hope that you continue to publish here. Where else are your stories? All the ones on Literotica seem to have good scores. Why go away? Very nicely done.

5 stars

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
The Geek grew a set, his wife found a conscience

Too bad they didn't do it when they married.

dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago

Thank you for the read, glad you posted since I'm new to the site. I will now have to read some of your other submissions, Where else is your work posted so I may check them out. Again thank you.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 7 years ago
Hated t o see it end

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents and time for us. This will be tough to top and I hope you will try soon. You must really enjoy writing to be this good at it.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
Consequences are not distributed evenly

Just like in real life. The little sub got a couple weeks of trepidation. The blackmailer got a nightmare worthy of Poe or King. Ronnie may have gone overboard but there was a fitting symmetry to the plot. When he gives him the mirror I had almost hoped it came with a hot shot just so this sorry mongrel could be put out of his misery. The time element could have been handled more adroitly but did not lesson interest.

It i is easy to tell you have driven these roads yourself. As a long ago visitor to Keswick, I vicariously relived the country side through your descriptions and even played a bit on google maps where I could see the stone walls on the road to Alston. Great read, compelling action and characters that were brought to life. Thanks for the story and the attention to detail. That Jag is a fine looking ride as well.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Having Ronald indulge her fetish after her weakness felt a bit too much like rewarding her for my taste.

He should instead have made her accept that it was forever something denied to her, but with the knowledge that if she had been a bit more honest, it might have been a part of their lovemaking all along.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Consequence's

Are a Bitch. too bad for Robert he thought he was Everything to Everyone. instead he was Nothing to Most.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Great story

not sure I agree with the conclusion but it was a great read. Thanks for sharing.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Driver

When I was learning to drive in 1956 a was asked what was the most important brake on a car the answer was the accelerator indicating right speed at the right time hence I would have never got in the position that the driver got into at the end of the story, particularly as he new the road.

Enjoyed the story gave i 5 stars.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Clever POV

Very nice story, with good points of view. It all tied together very well. The whole issue of rough versus loving sex is tricky- if you truly love a person it is hard to do anything that seems to hurt them, but if you are a bit of an ass, you can do it. Which one is marriage material? The manipulators tend to easily get women early on, but it doesn't last and divorce is common. The whole thing about driving on the edge bothers me- yes, you can be very focused, but some things are out of your control: other erratic drivers, breaking car parts, etc. when a famous driver dies in a race crash people say "oh, how tragic", but it is pretty much inevitable. Same goes for extreme solo rock climbing. I'll stop ranting now, and get back to the story: sorry, BTB folks, reconciliation is a better outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good story and not into forgiving that kind of cheating but on a rare occasion like this I could see why they should be together. For me no matter how much I loved or lusted for her I would never have been able to be with her see how she allowed that guy to treat her in college. Knowing how he abused her and she stayed with him for years allowing guys to watch her get fucked and being lead around by a leash like a dog. Even though it seems that hubby and rob were her only two sex partners the way she allowed him to treat her would've been to much for me to get passed but thank god for him to love her all those years

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All those years

Of getting his love and she had to decide for him after she fucked around of course. Good job applying the lipstick though.

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
The questions are....

1) Did he get fixed to be able to have a kid?

2) Did she take the director position?

You spent a lot of time on these two topics not to give us the answers!

tompo296tompo296over 6 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, thank you for another amazing story. I just do not tire of your writing skills with their different twists and turns. Just absolutely brilliant

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
SUPER story

Loved every page of it. The characters were great, as was the action. I was fortunate to be able to sit and read it all the was through without interruption. That rarely happens. Thanks so much for a truly great one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Well done!

However I wouldn't have been able to take her back. To much lying on her part. For the entire marriage. He knew it wasn't his kid and waited for her to confess. Over 20 years of lying.

And the affair. Why continue? Don't give me the blackmail excuse. If she truly loved him she wouldn't have done it, or lied about Anthony.you just don't hurt someone you claim to love that way.

The trust would be gone. I would always wonder if she would be getting her "needs" filled by someone else.

AlberothAlberothabout 6 years ago
Kendal

As an ex-resident of Kendal, I like what you did to the place. Great story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Ximand

You obviously have only read a couple of this author's submissions. True, a couple end in reconciliation, but just as many, if not more, do not.

The author demonstrates genius in crafting superbly written stories from dichotomous viewpoints!

Though the author's opening line decries his status as LEGEND, I perceive him as truly being one. Most authors are locked in to the same theme. Matt moreau for example always exults in humiliating the cuckold spouse. Richard Gerard espouses the elite can do no wrong and the hoi polloi must acquiesce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
decent attempt

one dimensional villian, all characters really, detracted from story.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
sort of my kind of ending

Alright, I've said many times, "but she would be ok as a pet," and here....he had the chance but didn't like it. Then she says nevermind, I liked you better, oops, sorry for my sub flashbacks and cheating. I'd say: "How about you spend your compassionate leave in solitary confinement, dark, soundproof, bound standing up, being fed your food, and having your dungeon-latrine washed once a day?" Your bidet comes once a day from the cold hose spray.

See, there's many ways to dominate, and fuck all I know about it, but get drunk and have some fun you might not normally seek, without guilt for harm not caused. If he doesn't get over his inhibitions and take her to the mall on a "lead" or command things that make her uncomfortable, then he should part ways, knowing he wasn't prepared for what he got into.

Anyway, you may not like using the switch/crop/9tails, but there's nothing wrong about getting turned on by her responses, and finding things less dramatic than the rape scenario for every time you want to tune her fish like a piano tuner, with a wrench and a fork.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad!

What man would marry a woman with so little self respect that she would sit at the feet of the man she wants, wearing a collar and leash, in public! She is carrying another man's child and lies about it. 22 years later she takes up with the same scoundrel. - and yet her husband takes her back. Good moves on the scoundrel but otherwise, what a wimp!

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 6 years ago
My escape

On a rainy night east of Windsor, Ontario driving a 68 Camaro with a 350 small block I rounded a dark corner only to find a Lorry stopped in the middle of the road. A quick tap of the brakes told me that my night was going to end ugly. As the rear end broke free and slid to the right I saw an empty parking lot off to the left and just enough room to cross in front of oncoming traffic. I tapped the brakes again as I downshifted into 2nd, floored it and shot into the empty lot missing the lorry and the pickup coming at me at 65 KPH by inches. Damn I miss that car.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
AS WITH ALL THINGS AND CHOICES

the prime result should lead to compatible consequences, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superior writing - inferior characters

An exceptionally well-written tale with an interesting plot and unlikable characters. The villain (Robert) was a singularly unpleasant sociopath with no discernible redeemable features - no wit, no charm, no exceptional talent.

The quarry (wife) was a dull, dishonest, arrogant, emotionally ambiguous sexual submissive - she didn't tell her husband that he wasn't the father of their son and I'm sure she made any serious attempt to fight Roberts blackmail attempt.

The hero (husband) was as much a calculating, cold hearted, hypocritical sociopath as the villain he despised - he said he didn't want Robert to go over the cliff but showed not the slightest remorse over his devastating injuries, he relished tormenting him in his hospital bed and the kiddie porn and, more sadistically, the mirror were the acts of a vindictive monster that far outweighed any reasonable punishment for the 'crime' of fucking his wife.

Not the sort of people for whom I could generate any empathy and so - despite the quality of the writing and cleverness of the plot - I found myself losing interest because I didn't really care what happened to any of this bunch of unlikable and generally unsavoury characters.

LA .

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 6 years ago
I recently gave this a second read...

...it was even better this time around.

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

for the pre-story note..

"Author's Note

Here I am back by unpopular demand. More of a leg end than a legend.

This is a long story, 42,000 words, if that bothers you then don't start reading. No bitches are burned in the course of this story and the sex is all at the end.

Because I am British I have used UK spelling and punctuation throughout the story. If that offends you then don't start reading because it won't get any better.

I never decided to stop writing for Lit I just seemed to start writing stuff that didn't seem to belong here. This one, I think, fits the bill. I hope you enjoy it."

Saved me the time it would take to wade through your crap.. :O)GcpKY5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Husband should have divorced the wife

Doesn't matter if she was blackmailed and drugged, she enjoyed the sex. A real wife only enjoys it with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
any moose

not true about the wife. With the correct stimulation a woman could enjoy sex she does not want.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
Such a compelling story

I loved the areas of grey. I loved the husband reconsidering based on new information. The writing was superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Provoking.....

...the first couple of pages. A woman with such low self-esteem as to accept and revel in being treated as less than dog shit! Inconceivable what she was happy to go through, for the doubtful pleasure of being his pet animal. Would have thought someone with balls at he University would have put a boot up McIntyre's arse. Twenty years later, she happily renews acquaintance with a man whose predilections she was intimately aware of and when ambushed in London, she goes to dinner with him! She certainly asked for it. The story itself though, went along very nicely and deserves five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice job

Well drawn, sympathetic characters (for the most part) and a resolution that fits the characters. The lead is a little over the top - sort of a supermensch - reminds me of a James Bond novel, but I am still a sucker for a sentimental ending. Long, but held the interest, and consider it time well-spent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RONNIE DESERVED EVERY BIT OF THE FUCKING SHE GOT FROM ROBERT.

He knew that she'd literally been his whore for three years before he dumped her worn out ass and went looking for fresh pussy. Any man who knows the history of a slut like her and would actually marry her is as dumb as a fence post. He's fucking nuts if he expects her to be faithful.

When I read all that shit, I wasn't going to waste my time wading through the rest of it so I came straight to the end to say it's a long winded piece of shit and an insult to my intelligence. I don't give a fuck what the rating is. He had no business ever marrying that skag so, whatever she does and whoever she lets pump their come into her, he deserves it.

2 stars

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeover 5 years ago
You may have saved a marriage

Your story was a great read, with characters that are well devloped and relatable, but asside from that, you made me understand something about myself that I had forgotten. You see, I have a kind, handsome, wonderful husband who loves me with his whole heart. The only complaint I have is he's boring in bed and I hate to be bored so I have been considering an affair, but, unlike the woman from your story, no one would be blackmailing me to do it and what I would lose is far greater than the quick reward of being on my knees again. Unlike the protagonist from your story, I know when it's my fault and I can learn from other's mistakes before I make my own. I forgot how much it would cost me, I forgot how much he means to me, and your story brought it all back. Thank you for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really enjoyed this story...

it was the second time reading it. I really have a hard time thinking ....if hubby loved her so much and knew all these lies she told him from the beginning ....why didn't he clue in about her being a submissive and that she liked to be dominated! I mean he watched it for 3 years while in uni! Plus the biggest blunder in this story....they had a son or so you have mentioned a few times...where the fuck is he? Nuff said! Gave it 5 stars...it might be the first time I've done that.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Long

A long story, but worth the time. Great revenge on Robert. He took his looks and his soul. He has no life left after that. Not much into taking back the cheating wife, but she suffered too. Good story.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
sadly the hartside cafe burned down last year.

the hartside pass is indeed a fantastic road alas now a favourite haunt of "safety" camera vans.

nice to read a story set in and around some of my favourite biking areas, ads realism.

great story 5*

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
@ bornwildnfree

don,t cheat, talk to your husband, buy some lingerie, be a slut for him, re invent yourself he may be just as bored of you! do more things together, get fitter together, anything but cheat, good luck. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Morgan Drivers

yeah this story just about sums them up, conceited arseholes who for some reason thing they're heroic. Playing physiological torture with a traumatised guy isn't very heroic is it?

BriteaseBriteaseabout 5 years ago
This made me sad

Fantastic story, but I sold my Jag XK140 last week and I miss being able to look at it, never mind driving it. Still got the wife though!

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Oh what a jolly story

of a "hero" whose poor ego couldn't take being slighted. So embarked on a course of OTT cruel revenge and then tries to justify it. Not good person in my books.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
This author

Always has his own unique take. Great read. I suppose maybe the rules are different with submissives? Personally I wouldn’t be interested in such a girl. What happens to your kids if you die?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Anon putzes

Prick deserved just what he got. His own decisions were the path he followed to destruction

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Good read, DeYaKen

I enjoyed your story. I don't get your critics. One clown was unhappy that "the slut gets a happily ever after". Who shit in HIS cornflakes? What the fuck is wrong with a slut, that she's never entitled to get a break? When you label people in this way I guess it makes it that much easier to condemn them.

Sara made a number of mistakes in this tale, but she isn't the only person to have ever done so. I'm disappointed that the moralists among the critics forget that Jesus admonished us to let him among us who is without sin cast the first stone. Apparently that bullshit is just for Sunday meeting in front of your fellow hypocrite neighbors, eh? Ronald loved her. The mantra "once a cheater, always a cheater" is for limp dicked adolescents who never progressed beyond adolescence. People change, unless, like so many of the boys who lurk in this category, they simply refuse to learn and grow.

In this tale a quiet and very efficient man fought for what he loved and won. And in the very end, she did not fail him in spite of all her sins. If that ain't uplifting then I don't know what is. The story is well written and engaging. It's just a goddamn shame that it doesn't fit the moral outrage narrative of the misogynist crowd that makes up so much of the loving wives commentariat, to borrow a term from Luedon. I don't know if I would have been man enough to do as your hero Ron did in this story and forgive the woman I loved most in the world, but I'd hope to hell I could.THAT would be something to be proud of.

I loved your story.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
KNOWING SHE IS THE WIFE OF A NERD

what ever could possess you to begin any relationship, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Great writing.

Sara was mostly a piece of shit but the story was well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BDSM versus Rape - Danger Here

The wife is depicted as a sexual submissive who enjoys being bound, dominated and humiliated. This is a fairly common scenario in BDSM but only with pre-established physical and emotional boundaries with safe words or gestures. The husband's actions in this story are reckless, hazardous and actually constitute sexual assault. A dominate should NEVER incite panic. If the submissive's anxiety level reaches that point he/she must easily be able to indicate "full stop" with immediate compliance by all participants. Failure to have these safeguards in place can all too easily result in severe trauma.

With or without the assistance of the author a disclaimer and cautionary statement should be added to the introduction of this story without delay.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Was enjoyable but would of been better if they ended up with a child of their own. Some parts where good and some just made you think for a smart guy how dumb can you get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So...

The cucky gives the cheating slut a free pass. Ehhh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No Cluck

The Lady Was Raped . Then She was Blackmailed ..No Cluckold Here in My Opinion

SandyWhoSandyWhoabout 4 years ago

Mixed views but I gave it 5 stars because of both structure and story. What I would have like to have seen was more anger and believe me, women KNOW when they have been drugged and raped! It is not just waking up and saying "Oh, no!" and running home to hubby. The lack of outrage is missing even if the outcome remained the same. No way Sara was going to trust him even if she is drawn to him.

But the tale is of redemption and revenge making this a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best Driving Description EVER!

First of all and crucially, I have to agree with Anon 10/09/19, although I feel like the mistake was written into the story as a part of the MC misreading the situation as her liking what Robert did specifically and trying 4o emulate it, rather than her, responding to Robert's rape against her will because he knew how to push her panic button. It doesn't lessen my enjoyment of the story because it shows that they're both desperately trying to please each other, to be what the other needs even at the expense of their own pleasure, but that doesn't happen until they start communicating honestly and unreservedly with each other. So it serves the story well, but it is jarring enough in and of itself to warrant a forewarning, as is Robert's rape and blackmail.

What really makes this a top story for me is the way you unfold and expand the story, your subtle shifts in narrative style between characters and the fact that I hate jumping timelines but it never bothered me here. The final three paragraphs are the absolute best description of pushing the limits in a British sports car I've ever read-and I'm a driver myself, so I read a LOT!

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Average characters in a larger than life play.

Still was worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star

No man cuckold himself by raising a man he hates kid. The wife is a slut one time was forgivable but to go back because of blackmail was so fucking stupid. Try a little more realistic cuck.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
Very good story

One of the few objections I have is the ease with which McIntyre immediately accepted the loss of his legs, he hardly gave it any thought by the look of it. That's quite unrealistic I think, the usual reaction to a loss would have to apply, denial, rage and so on. Then of course, he probably was a sociopath, so who knows?

To Anon who posted before me; you're pretty stupid too, a cuckold is a man whose wife or girlfriend has sex with other men, by the time they got together McIntyre had left the country, not to be seen for the next 20 years. BTW, what do you imagine the purpose of blackmail is? I would say that it is to force someone to do something they don't want to do, or else... very much like what happened here. She eventually came clean, too little too late perhaps, but that's a different question.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Absolutely superb!

McIntyre was a right bastard. The gift of a mirror was genius.

No way was he a cuck, McIntyre drugged her, blackmailed her, and threatened her.

Again, great story. Infinite stars!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again for one of my favorite long LW stories. This had enough action to keep me interested all the way through. The revenge on McIntyre was perfect, and the gift of the mirror finally broke him completely. DeYaKen is one of LW’s best ever.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Again

Helluva page turner. So is the takeaway if you marry a sub you have to kill her dom?

Seriously, all’s well that ends well but if a woman lets herself be treated that way, why would you ever think of marrying her? Maybe if you were a dom yourself but....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only fault. As others. Knew she was sub why marry if don't want to be dom

Still 4 Stars

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
The date-linked vignettes kept it moving

For a long story you still kept our interest high.

You did telegraph Robert's demise with Ronald's aborted sleeping pill gambit.

Masterful work. Five stars an favorited.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1625 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

SIMILAR Stories