All Comments on 'If Things Had Been Different Ch. 01'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

Aah, do good things really have to come to an end. I love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange

I wasn't really fond of the story at first, another 30 second seduction followed by incredible sex and life long happiness. Not that I don't like happiness, but for a change the reality of the ending was cathartic, heart breaking and painfully real. That is a good thing and I am sure I will believe it some day when my eyes dry up.

Thank you for something just a little different that rings true even if not "right."

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 6 years ago
Kind of like the story

A nice idea for the story but terribly rushed and dancing on the surface.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

But I do agree it was rushed a little, I hope the 2nd part is a little more slower, but still a good start

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

It was wonderful. And sad.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved it!!!

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Promising story

Praise first, Shady. You can write and you've set up a promising story with a dramatic cliff-hanger---I'll bet plenty of readers will be saying: "Please bring Sarah and Julie back together again, quickly!" That said, from beginning to end the whole chapter seems far too rushed. It's very good but would have been much improved by a more leisurely approach. I'm still looking forward to the next chapter, though.

theghostwritertheghostwriterover 6 years ago
Great story

It is wonderful to read a "lesbian" story written by woman - much more realistic and I woul love to hear more of this story

LostWrenLostWrenover 6 years ago
Cute couple

These two are very amusing. I like the contrast between the tall British girl and the short American girl. If you continue the story, I’d love it if you’d emphasize the contrasts more--whatever is divergent in their speech or customs, no matter how small. The difference in sexual slang words would of course be fun. (BTW, “baldy” sounds suspiciously U.K. “Smoothie” would be more U.S. Just nitpicking.)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Great story...

So far! you must continue this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hats off

Great story. Loved the characters. Sweet how one made a sacrifice for the other.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

This was going so nicely and i was sure that there were going to issues to addresscwith sarahs family, but end blew me away. What cruelty!

ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

Love hurts and it hurts more so when the unexpected happens. I thought you captured it pretty well. Short, but sharp and warming. There is room for a follow up, I mean Sarah knows all the good places that Julie took her as as Julie is well known if she hung out there long enough she is bound to run into her eventually. Take it from who knows. 5 Stars.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years ago

That was a heart-breaker st the end, but I shall press on in the hope that there are no impediments to true lust xxxxx

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Well didn’t see that coming…I’m hooked

ScloseeScloseeover 1 year ago

Well written with a cliffhanger at the end. I enjoyed this story and can’t wait to read part!

okami1061okami106112 months ago

Short, quick, excellent start.

meetmrwinkymeetmrwinky3 months ago

That was fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
1728 Followers
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...