All Comments on 'Making of a Black Cock Whore Ch. 05'

by steve_cuck_burrows

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

8796Porno8796Pornoover 6 years ago
Please continue ...

Good stuff, sometimes funny. I propose to choose an Editor ...

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
So fake

The husband is a sick fuck and she should be mastering him. How she allows him to speak to her like that is beyond me, or why he master would allow it. He should have been raped and pimped out by now. Only keep reading hopeing that happens. And if you think some fat white master could tell a black master what to tattoo on his own slave and what she should have on and be like in a room full of people you're crazy.

tattoostattoosover 6 years ago
great story

Can't wait for her to get those queen of spades tattoos

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Love this chapter and where it is going. QOS tattoos on Valerie’s tits and her husband become an anal whore and fluffier for men who will be fucking Valerie. Look forward to the next chapter. One criticism. Better proofreading and and attention to grammar would improve the readability of the story, which is otherwise very imaginative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous