All Comments on 'Submission in the Sun and Sand Ch. 03-05'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
Ok

No, this is not a good story, I read the first page and skipped to the end and it did not get any better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

I disagree with the other comment. I like this story a LOT and wish you would write more about Amanda and Carrie.

BravoJamezBravoJamezover 6 years ago
Not a good D/s image

Not a fan of the story at all. I didn't get any emotional connection from the Domme. I think she was more attached to her dog than her sub. I've read some really great D/s stories, but this one missed the mark. Sorry to write a bad review, but instead of pulling me into the domination push and pull this story made me cringe.

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 6 years ago
It doesn't gel..

Yeah there is no connection between the characters making it a terrible read. No build up, no suspense, no feeling. The fact that they have no real relationship to speak of and she pimps her out the first chance she gets is just aweful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!!

I disagree with all the other comments this is an amazing and sexy story please please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can we say...

Sub frenzy?!

And why does there have to be a completely random het encounter?

selinastrattonselinastrattonover 5 years ago
Well I loved it

I adore petplay, thank you x

erktecerktecalmost 5 years ago
Disappointment

That is no ending to a story....that is a teaser to the next installment......disappointing...I loved the story, but leaving it there. That made me wonder why I had bothered, other than you are a talented writer and I enjoy your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2747 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...