All Comments on 'Legends' Day 02 - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I just wanted to thank all theses great authors for taking the time to write these stories. I for one look forward to reading pretty much every story this group puts out and to have this many at one time is just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you, Legends

This is a special day, and I just want to say thank you to all the great writers. A special thank you to BR1958 for doing this. I know it must have been a great deal of work. You are my favorite person on this site, and these great authors are too. What a treat and what a good day. Now I've got some reading to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I think these events are changing the landscape around here. After days and weeks where we're lucky to get one story worth reading, these come along and give us a year's worth of reading, all in one day. I'm getting spoiled. If there isn't another one I'm going to be disappointed. Great day. Thanks authors, and thanks, again, Randi.

SpykkeSpykkeover 6 years ago
Good to see some quality work

after the deeply average contributes we have seen over the past year.

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
OMG where do I start

I look at the list with great anticipation but before delving into the feast before me I want to take a moment to thank you legends for taking the time to create for us, thank you BR1958 for organising and cajoling and thank you fellow readers for voicing your wants and needs combating the dire awful stuff put before us. There have been a few authors who taught valiantly to stem the cuck shite sun amid that seems to have taken over LW your effort are appreciated and valued. Ok enough back slapping bollocks a cup of tea and a biscuit and let's get to them.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Gracias, que bueno!

Saludos to all these fine authors!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
thankyou all for your time and effort

i've not started reading yet but every story here looks like its worth reading.

i'm looking forward to reading about all the great betrayals, the emotional rollercoasters, the anger, the sadness, the revenges, the comeuppences, the consequences maybe even the odd reconciliation. the ability to write this stuff well, is something that is worth recognition with these "legends days" and long may they continue.

thankyou. cabbage,

SensateSensateover 6 years ago
Thank you

You are all my heroes.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
A Huge Thank You To All Who Made This Happen!

I've been looking forward to this day since the first announcement, and here it is!

And I'm sending a special thanks to Randi for developing the idea and making it a reality. After the St Patty's Day cornucopia, I really didn't expect to enjoy another collection of stories like it ever again.

Happy Independence Day to everyone -- and now to dive in to the stories. Oh, my, where to start? Decisions, decisions.... ;-)

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
What A Day!

I want to offer a great big THANK YOU to all involved in putting this day together. Especially to BlackRandl and all the great authors that participated. As another commenter stated, the pickings have been slim recently for the stories that I like.

I am not going to keep going as I have some reading to do.

The only question that I have is; vandemonium where are you????

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

nreh21nreh21over 6 years ago
Two Words

Thank You

theFBReftheFBRefover 6 years ago
Decisions

Which one to read first!!! Thanks to all of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've now read the first five stories.

I just had to stop and say thanks. I'll read the rest and thank every one of the writers. This is for Blackrandl1958.

There are some people who give you grief around here. You've done great things for us readers. I'm grateful as hell. I read Vandemonium1's story and he said he'd vote for your sainthood. I second the motion. I wish you'd write more stories, but you contribute in so many ways on this site that I just wanted to say thank you. You'll never hear a bad word about you from me. I think everyone who reads hear owes you. You're a hell of a lady, in my book.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Its like Xmas in July

Thanks Randi. These stories will be the highlight of the next few days. Your effort is not only noted but greatly appreciated.

icebreadicebreadover 6 years ago
omg

where to start is my problem.... thank you blackrandi1958

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
Oh No!

Randi you are a Saint and I really hope you have a great 4th July with your loved ones, you deserve at least that and more for what you have done on this site and Legends Day 1 and 2.

My first response was Oh No where do I start and I knew that I would be burning the candle to its end. Good job we only get around 3hours of darkness this time of year.

I was starting to get fed up with what we had story wise 'same as, same as'. Now with all you have done getting all of these authors to do this I am looking forward to some really good reading material.

I hope and ask those who used to write on this site who for one reason or other went away , to please come back and keep us loaded with stories of quality. We do miss you and do not condone some of the comments that certain people seem hell bent on delivering.

Randi once again you are the best. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice, but...

There are those here who slam br1958 and complain whether about this or her stories. I am not one of.those people. I have no doubt all the work that went into this, plus still writing. But I have one beef/suggestion, depending on one's view. We don't all like lw. There have to be other legends in other cats. TxTallTales I saw.wrote in the last one, and I know he does multiple cats. Might he not try another? There have to be those considered legends in cats like, group sex, incest, lesbian, nonconsent/reluctance. Maybe reach out to authors such as Hotmann, Silkstockingslover, Contrasting, Mentalcase22, Heyall, and some from the past like Laurie, Jammyjimmy, and the infamous VertigoJ. I read somewhere that VJ had a.gripe with Lit, but being as he did write one of the most iconic series here, unfinished by the way, in Party of Five, might not an outreach be attempted? I don't begrudge anyone their lw, but that's not all of our cup of tea. This is a great idea, with a lot of work poured into it, but please consider these ideas for the, literally, millions of the rest of us. Thanks for writing, and thanks for listening.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks again for a nice day on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Thanks for everyone's involvement

SkibumSkibumover 6 years ago
All my favorites...

Many thanks for the second Legends Day. These are among the best Literotica has to offer.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THOSE 16 STORIES ALL DESERVE A 5 stars

THE 2ND APPEARANCE OF LEGENDS WAS A BIGGER SUCCESS THAN #1, tk u mlj lv nv

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Thanks, readers.

Without you, there is no us. We just write stories and keep them on our hard drives. Some people claim to write for themselves. It is true that there is satisfaction in writing, but we post on the web because we want people to read our stories. If we're good enough, you will read them and say something nice to us. Thank you all, and this is from us writers to you.

@Anonymous "Nice but..."

This is a loving wives event. It always has been. It was never intended to be anything else. I love the category, the writers and the readers, but I wrote mostly in Romance. I posted stories in nine different categories, won two monthly contests in different categories and a novel of the year before posting a single LW story. It was the loving wives writers who reached out to me when I was a newbie, made comments on my stories and mentored me. Harddaysknight reached out to me when I wrote my second story and has been with me, my friend, ever since. Many of the great LW writers and readers reached out and have become friends.

That has not been the case with any other category. I would not be averse to an event in other categories, but I don't know any authors there. The other categories don't have the sense of community between authors this one has. I'm happy doing these with the people I know. I sympathize with readers from other categories. I read other categories, but I like reading the great authors in this one best, because I believe they're the best around. We all cross over into other categories when we want to, and we do well. I'd need to see a lot more demand before I would even consider it. I understand everyone doesn't love LW, but I do. I'm sorry that the other categories don't have events, but there's nothing stopping them. Laurel just invited writers to have themed events. It just isn't likely to be me who puts them together. I have plenty to do without that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you so much!!!

auriol530auriol530over 6 years ago
Great News

Keep them writing, they are the best

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterover 6 years ago
Thanks for the Inspired Annual Event ! !

This Year's participants FAR EXCEEDED last Year's entries . . .

Thank You to ALL the Writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

for all of the good stories. So far, I have only read three. but am working my way through.

Thanks to Randi for this inspired idea of hers. You going to write anymore of your own? I enjoyed most of them.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thank You to all who contributed

it was nice to have a collection of stories written by established writers to enjoy.

If you should ever decide to do LD3 I would like to request Romance, or even non-erotic. Please?

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 6 years ago
Thank you

To both BR1958 and all of the generous authors who gifted us another amazing Literotica event.

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
*****

Great group of tales and makes it worth a read.

Nothing les than a **** in the lot. Sweet!

Was hoping Tx would appear and finish his from last time ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jidoka

I still hope he'll participate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Randy, you can't read

This was bs, plain and simple you fell in with the idea that loving wives was monogamous couplings between husband and wife. Read the damn introduction to loving wives here . It explains why your choices belonged elsewhere.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
To anonymous who doubts my literacy

How? I told no one what to write. Each writer chose their own subject matter. My choices reflect the top-list writers. These are the writers who populate that list. Some are authors suggested to me by other writers or readers. If you wanted others, you should have written to me and suggested others. I first mentioned this on the post of the last event. That was four months ago.

I stand by the choices. These are the authors most requested by the readers, minus those who did not respond, or declined their invitation. I don't own this idea. Anyone is free to put together a list and you'll hear no objections from me.

If you read my LW stories, you know I wrote a dozen different types. Polyamory to BTB. What I didn't write was cuckolding. If you want that, you should know it won't be from me. Still, you are free to put that together. There aren't half a dozen of those in the top-list. They aren't popular. That's not my fault. I don't need to read category descriptions. Neither of us decides what belongs in this category. Laurel decides that. She allows us a wide latitude, and I, for one, am grateful. These are the writers that dominate the top-list. That's just a fact. I'm sorry if that displeased you. I loved the stories, and if scores and comments mean anything, so did the great majority of readers here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars for Effort

blackrandl1958

Keep doing what you’ve been doing. People can criticize almost everything (or nothing) you do. Don’t be discouraged. Literotica has a large readership that appreciates this site and especially your efforts & support. I don’t know why people can’t appreciate all the work it takes to write one of these stories. I wish I could. But I can read and enjoy what your authors so graciously share.

Thank you ALL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you authors. Thank you, Randi

Everyone who reads here should be thanking these writers, and many have. Everyone who hasn't ought to be ashamed of themselves. I think we all owe Blackrandl1958 big time. If she ever writes another story, which doesn't look likely, I'm going to give everything she writes a five, even if I hate it. She writes some of the best stories I've read and some of the ones that piss me off the most. Doesn't matter, I'm giving them a five. 34 good stories, in two good days and all the editing she does, even if she never writes another story, she's doing more for us readers than anyone else I can remember.

Just the fact that she would do this, after some of us (me included) bitched about some of her stories, tells me a lot about the kind of person she is. People calling her a n^^^^^ and a bitch. I wouldn't do anything for them. Anyone who just takes it and gives back like this girl does gets nothing but respect from me. I can't give you any more than that except my thanks, and you've got that. You're a class act in my book and I won't forget. Thanks to Literotica too, for letting her and these writers do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Many thanks

The offering were delightful. Thanks for the efforts in organizing the submissions as well as the authors for writing. It was a great bit of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a great event

These are worth that “event” tag. Just finished the last story (except for the one still going) and I have to say that the event matched the anticipation. I think two of these stories are all time great caliber and the rest are almost as good. I’m not an Amyyum fan, but she wrote a very good story. I want to thank every one of these authors. Please keep writing.

Randi, if you’re ever in KC, dinner for your family at Arthur Bryant’s is on me. You’ve got my email. You’ll never buy another drink in my town, either, but God, what I wouldn’t give to take you dancing! I know you’re happily married, but the feeling I’d get walking into a place with you on my arm! Damn! Your husband is a lucky guy. RPL

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Oddly enough, I agree with Justgr8

I was working and could only read at night, so it took me a while. The only change is I would have a three way tie for top story with "Jacob's Ladder," "The Accountant's Wife," and "The Three B's." All the others in a tie for second. They were all very good and I couldn't possibly rank them. Those three, though, wow. Some surprises for me. I liked Amy's story much better than I thought I would. Andyhm mostly writes in other categories and I didn't know how he would fare. He hit a home run. The mechanical writing quality of DTIverson. I had never loved that, but this was perfectly done. I expected strong stories from every one of these authors, and they delivered. Good karma on you all.

MrButttonsMrButttonsover 6 years ago
Christmas Has Come Early

Thank you Randi and all of the extremely talented authors who contributed.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
Thank you Randi...

...and all authors that participated.

It was a pleasure reading your various tales.

leroykatleroykatover 6 years ago
Thank you

I have found new author's to follow and read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Thanks to all the writers. Days of great reading.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Atta

Attaboy for all the writers! I really enjoyed part I, and this part is just as good! Thank you Blackrandi and all you wonderful writers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you doesn't go far enough

I would like to add my thanks to all the others that have been posted. These stories show why this group of authors are indeed masters of their craft. Thank you Randi for your efforts in making this happen. Thank you to the authors for giving us these gems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks! Great Reading!

Thank you guys with your offerings! It truly made my day! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Everything posted since this just makes me realize how great this was

I hope this can be repeated sometime soon. I also hope these great authors keep posting. Most of you have been away too long. Drop us a story now and again.

Randi, thank you. You rock! Now, if you would just drop us a story. One every quarter or so shouldn't be too much. Yes, I know you're a pro now, but you can find a way. Thanks for doing this and all the other things you do, but I miss your stories. I never liked everything your characters did, but the writing! Always entertaining and a good read, even if I bitched about them, I always gave them good scores.

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAover 6 years ago
THANKS

AWESOME

BRILLIANT

MIND BOGGLING

YOU PULLED IT OFF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't understand

This is a public service announcement. It is not a story. The Lit people didn't have to use their imagination to come up with a storyline, spend hours writing, editing, and doing rewrites. All they had to do was post the writers and their stories, and enjoy a boost to their ratings. How do these things even qualify being rated? It's a slap in the face to every writer who ever published a story in this section, to find this announcement rated higher than their offerings. It wouldn't make me enthused to publish anything else. Think about it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
I Agree

This has no right being at the top of the Hall of Fame list.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Shouldn't be eligible for voting.

HATE seeing these announcements in the Hall of Fame list 😒

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great! Do it again

Enjoyed it a lot. Anticipating the next one.

I think it lit a fire under the authors. Nothing like a little (a lot) of recognition to oil up the creativity.

Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2122 Followers
Hello world! The 2023 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-lit-2023-special-contest-schedule.1578846/ The 2023 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challeng...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES