All Comments on 'Slut Wife - One Woman's Guide Pt. 03'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
What rot!

Why not title it: How to have your cake and make your husband a slave.

This isnt about love or devotion, its about women controlling every aspect of their habamds life. If the roles were reversed, we would call it abuse, but accoriding to PW, this is love?

You sir, wouldnt know love if it sat in your lap and called you cutie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Probably a fine piece of work, if placed in the right category. This should be in Fetish.

If a story focuses on a man's compulsive sexual passion toward a woman's feet, that is a story about a feet fetish. It is irrelevant if the feet belong to his wife, or his daughter, or his mother, it is a foot fetish.

You can cuckold anyone with whom you have an exclusive cuckold relationship, be it boyfriend, girl friend, husband, or wife. Being married is irrelevant. If this couple quietly went through a divorce process but changed nothing else about their relationship then the story would be unchanged. Same people, same sexual behavior, same humiliation and denigration, same Fetish. If the real focus is not a cuckold fetish but a spouse humiliation fetish, then it is still a fetish story. There is no adultery in this story, there is no betrayal, there is no breaking of the marriage vows. In reality, there is no marriage.

So put it in fetish if you want credit for a great cuckold story. Leave it in Loving Wives if you just want to illustrate your dim wit and obnoxious fetish. Its an easy 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

For another addition of in this series. It is unfortunate that you get the same old nonsense from the “category” cops. Yeah sure maybe it should be in fetish or how to. But to all the delicate flowers out there - read the title and the tags idiots. The most pathetic are the ones who say they know and dislike this author but show up just to slag her anyway.

Do you do that at book signings or movies? Show up to stuff you know you won’t like just to complain like whiny little anonymous bitches?

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
Still wrong category.

The word fetish occurs frequently in the piece. Terms related to BDSM pop up frequently. This should give even the most intellectually challenged writer a clue to an appropriate category. 1*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Why not equals

One "partner" needing to dominate the other is stupid whether it is the man or the woman. If the man agrees to the woman having multiple partners so she can have more pleasure, why would she want to deprive him of pleasure. I can see open relationships (not for me) if both agree or polyamory. But these narratives where one is "superior" and gets off on humiliating another, well it doesn't work either way. Eventually someone will go too far and there will be violence or suicide. There is no love in any of this crap.

SteelsMasterSteelsMasterover 6 years ago

I enjoy reading this very much, so much great insight and helpful information to guide a cuckold relationship. You have a great understanding of how a hotwife can keep her cuck focused on pleasing, learning and growing in his position in the relatonship.

Thank You, I look forward to reading more.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 6 years ago
Great read

I like the way you try to provide some perspective and context for the hot wife and cuckold as opposed to a list of requirements of what she must do to be a legitimate hot wife. And I take almost as much pleasure from the way you get the haters all riled up. It is comical to read their strained logic......as if they would be just as worked up if they thought a story that did not poke so expertly at their insecurities was mis-categorized. You have obviously done a very good job to have gotten such a strong reaction.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
An interesting treatise

It's not my thing, but I found what PolicyWank has proposed to be an interesting exploration of behaviours that I can never hope to understand fully.

I was lost from "His place - Putting your cuckold in his place is not about diminishing him as a person."

As an absolute believer in equality, I cannot imagine a man having been "put in his place" not feeling "diminished as a person".

But then came this as part of PolicyWank's conclusion "I have also facilitated many encounters between him and other women. He is a good lover. But his tastes are so varied and unique now that he craves more exotic scenarios than my typical girlfriends."

So is thus husband capable of role reversal? Submissive to wife and a different man with other sexual partners? Maybe it's all part of life's rich tapestry. Again, interesting but beyond my comprehension.

So, thanks for the series, PW.

As you say, it is "One Woman's Guide".

Lue

Ps: The LW Category Police strike again. PW has described herself in this treatise as a wife in love with her husband. The LW police and I may not see it as a kind of love we understand, but you can't deny that she describes what she sees as "extra-marital fun" in some considerable detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not widely applicable

A well-written treatise, but I don’t believe this is a viable blueprint for marriage among most couples, even those who are interested in embracing a lifestyle that includes greater sexual freedom for the female.

The foundation of marriage is not just love, but respect and partnership and the lifestyle you espouse offers neither for the male. You speak of the need for putting the husband in his place, but you allow him no safe place. You assume a need for humiliation that is not necessary for a husband to be comfortable with the wife’s expression of greater sexuality.

A marriage partnership generally must be one of equals, which means important areas of the marriage need to be discussed and a consensus reached if the respect, and thus the equal relationship is to be maintained. Whether it’s where to live (maybe equidistant between the two sets of parents), parenthood (how many children to have, and when) or each partners expression of their sexuality, marriage (and the implied partnership) means these things require agreement. To suggest that the female should dominate the entire relationship because of their greater sexuality is as ridiculous as suggesting that the male should dominate the relationship because they’re physically stronger.

I appreciate that the marriage you describe appears to work for you and your husband but I don’t believe it’s broadly viable, nor is any relationship model not based on an equally respectful treatment of the genders.

Frank Redmont

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
What a sad and disappointing conclusion

Your first two segments were sort of rational and balanced,

This is a psychopath's playbook and how to abuse a male.

The real question a woman wanting to pursue this lifestyle and still be a worthwhile human being should ask herself is, "How do I extract such a serious and enormous debt from another person for my own pleasure, while appreciating and respecting the magnitude of their loss, sacrifice, and gift to me.

In my experience, most cuckold lifestyle people of both genders now exist in a world of ugliness justified by half-baked pop psychology, the new climate of glorified selfishness, and the subrogation of human consideration to the false value of immediate gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Experience

So what experience are you talking about old bear? Do you know a representative sample of hot wife/cuckold couples who have shared with you an honest and intimate discussion of their relationship experiences with this variation of consensual non- monogamy?

Or are you simply expressing your own views - which no matter how honestly or widely held, represent neither universal truth nor experience?

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 6 years ago
put in your place

All relationships involve each partner being "put in their place". Each partner has a unique place and role in the relationship that is distinct from the other. As the author said in the previous parts on this topic, equality does not mean sameness. I know of no relationship where both partners engage in the same activities in equal measure.

Equality lies in how the partners arrived at their respective places or roles. It cannot be observed from the outside. A couple where the man works and the woman is a stay at home housewife is not unequal if that is what they both genuinely want.

To be "put in your place" has a negative connotation in the same way that being spanked does. But that widely held perspective does not automatically apply to all scenarios. Some people like to be spanked and for those that do it is an act of love. That isn't the norm and nobody is saying that it is. Likewise cuckoldry is not the norm and this author is not saying that it is. She is addressing those who enjoy it and who have already established that fact.

The point on humiliation is clear. The words chosen were provocative (I assume that was intentional) but the point was that all the hot wife is doing is telling him truth. The cuckold may find it humiliating because he has been raised to believe that she is compelled to deny her own sexual desires. Many of the comments here prove her point by starting from the false premise that denying her sexual desires is the only acceptable expression of true love. Why is it impossible to comprehend that not compelling her to deny her sexuality is her husband's expression of true love? Why is it incumbent upon her to give up her desire but perfectly acceptable for him to suppress it solely for the purpose of allowing him to delude himself?

If a man forbade his wife from having any friends and intervened aggressively to cut those ties we would call him an asshole. We would expect him to back off and let her have those relationships if he truly loves her. Why is it different when the friends are men and sex is involved? It isn't except to the degree that we regard sexual monogamy as sacred. Lots of people feel that way and that is fine, but that is a belief system not an objectively universal truth.

Deceiving and violating a commitment of monogamy is wrong. That has nothing to do with making a conscious choice not to make that commitment in the first place.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Cerridwen's Cauldron

I feel like drinking Creampie should be moved into some of the earlier training, to be honest. This is one of the most intimate and natural things that a cucked husband can do. Which leads me to my next point.... Impregnation. Drinking Creampie is such a beautiful act of acceptance on the part of the cuck. Personally, I'm mostly impotent, and when the woman I love yearns to be a mother, I want to be there, tasting and smelling every moment.... A lot of cuck's are going to be like me, and would even willingly suck the Bull's cock. And the last point I wanted to make was... the interracial aspect. That can make all of this even better for a white couple. Thats what I want, all of the above, and of course, a wife that feels the same way.

ScarelttScarelttover 6 years ago
Fascinating

A wonderful eye opening read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovingwife

I feed stroke house and walk my dog, in return it shows me love by doing what I want......., having indulged in cucking activities I can tell you if I don't love the woman she is just a bitch to fuck and no way would she be cucking me lol it is the fact that I love her that she gets away with shit, that she pleases me in so many ways that I allow her to manipulate me, think bitter lemons lol it's sweet its bitter but you still suck it! Hope that helps with the catergory debate and understanding?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
To the anonymous of 11 25

My experience is counseling couples how to keep Love in their Kinky Life Marriage. Since 2000, at least 25 couples I could find old emails for.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 5 years ago
Interesting and helpful

As a submissive older man learning to please a much younger dominant and assertive woman, i found this three part guide to be both interesting and helpful. I must admit that especially this third part on training was also an exciting read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoy The Silence: Action vs. Words

Hello all, Sam here.

Before I begin, let all try to imagine that anything is possible and our thoughts are based off of our own unique life experiences. Now if this were true, then that would be that everyone's beliefs are personal. Hell, even facts would be nothing more than beliefs.

Now you can say" I know that the Sun will rise, that's a fact" that is true, but you didn't learn that. That is not knowledge, that is intuitive. Even animals are aware that the Sun will rise. So then, is what we learn true?

1. Policy wank has shared with us an incredible document. There is no right or wrong. It is her beliefs. Her :truth" if you will. It can't be wrong.

2. You cannot intellectualize this article because it is about emotion. Sex is a need. It's not an option. We are all made up of 50% semen, so how can it be gross. How can sex be bad, when that's how we all got here.

3. I will not try and touch religion. If you have religious beliefs I respect them.

4. You cannot define sex with words. You can try and talk about doing this or doing that but your words have no power over an erect penis or Lubricated vagina. Sexual energy is powerful and must be expressed in some fashion. Are there good ways and bad ways? Of course, but it is up to the individual to decide what is right for them.

5. I suppose when we try to impose absolutes on sex we miss the bigger picture. Sex is important and should be respected. Sex is fun. Sex is mysterious and a thousand other things. Through sex we create people. Wars are started over women. Even in modern times we fight over how women should be treated. Wars are never over men, they are about the infinite sexual power of the female that we men attempt unsuccessfully to harness.

Policywank should be praised for sharing this beautiful work of art. It has changed my life for the better. That's just me however. Don't make a decision yet. If you don't like it or understand it. Sit on it for a few years then check it out again. Perhaps you may change your mind. I for one am very grateful for her honesty, integrity and sincerity because we do not get very much of that these days.

In society we complain that people are no longer "real" and when a real person speaks up we tell them to pipe down. Weather you agree or not, isn't it beautiful how she spoke up? That's why we are all here commenting on it because it is fascinating. Can you believe the audacity she has in sharing this with us unapologetically. Isn't it sexy.

Is there any man who has read this who wouldn't like to have a coffee with her and hear more of her thoughts? She is incredible. Magnificent, interesting and we all know it. That is why we are here. So please, please do not say anything negative. I am not being a gentlemen and I know that she can speak for herself.

Even if a man wrote this, I would speak up for him. I speak up for mma fighters all the time and they appreciate it even though they are usually 20 or even sometimes 30 years younger than me. They appreciate someone articulating on their behalf.

Each and everyone of you that left a comment took time out of your busy life to express something. I think you are beautiful for that and I love you for it. I just ask that in 2019 and beyond, we don't censor what we don't agree with. Let's continue to have conversations.

Love and respect to all.

Until next time, your friend and brother

Sam

Enjoy the silence.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Wow... talk about judgements and assumptions

I have never read a more condescending article. This person talks about men like their not even human.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 4 years ago
dehumanizing

Ya, porn is only supposed to be dehumanizing to women. How dare a woman not follow the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Judgement

One of the best statements on power I have ever heard is, "The person who seeks power over other individuals should never be allowed to have it." These three stories reinforce my belief in that statement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing

I loved your story and really wished I was married to a woman as brilliant and loving as you seem to be! leading him to cream pie eating and especially sucking cock was very inspiring! You turned your man into a bisexual, just like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why don't you just divorce the guy and live your sexuality freely ?

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

Seems to be in the wrong category. Fetish or BDSM seems more appropriate (or How To ?)

Assuming it a story, it is not for the faint of heart but most of all, it requires just the right man, a voyeur doubling as a masochist. (People tend to link masochism to physical pain but it is mostly about surrendering control.)

I think it belongs more into BDSM because unlike many other hotwifes, the dominant is intent on humiliating, controlling and even on inflicting some emotional pain (forcing relations with lovers, dates, creampies). Only a masochist can thrive in this.

If one of the starting points was more sex and the loving/loved husband is a good lover, I fail to see the need to control his orgasms and keep him in chastity. It feels contradictory, unless it really is about D/s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Regardless of how far you take it there will come a time when you have found your sexual freedom and fulfillment and your cuckold has fully immersed himself in and accepted his new role. He has proven his devotion. He knows his place. Your position is unchallenged.

~OR~

At some point you will push him too far in your quest for dominance. He will realize you are nothing but a selfish, self-centered, narcissist who doesn't see him as a man anymore. More like a pet she's trained well. Statistically, these femdom or female led relationships only last about 8 years when cuckolding is involved. Wonder if Policywank is still with her partner. Been a while since we've heard from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a lot of dangerous nonsense associated with this subject matter. I was particularly concerned by the anon who congratulated the author on 'turning' her man into a bisexual. Let's be clear here, no one can turn anyone's sexual orientation, we are what we are and any attempt to 'turn' someone will result in the victim feeling violated and abused and that's no laughing matter. The author's partner either is already bisexual or he's faking it to please her, with the potential for devastating consequences ahead.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope4 months ago

So I skimmed through all three parts of this “tutorial” (I have no understanding of the kink, but was interested in reading a different perspective) and was actually more drawn to the comments than the actual text. While I certainly believe that this fetish is real, I do wonder how many folks reading this think it is actually pervasive? I’m willing to wager that only a very tiny percentage of the male population would allow themselves to be drawn into this kind of relationship. This is fantasy, role playing fodder for spicing up a relationship, but to believe that any substantial portion of the population would actually want to live like this is pure delusion. I’m not saying monogamy is the right way, I can actually see polyamorous relationships offering greater familial support by having more members in support roles, but the one sided nature of the cuckold fetish is likely a turn off for a greater part of the population.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous