All Comments on 'Ashley's New Friends'

by AquaticSugar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JD2100JD2100almost 7 years ago
so hot

omg i love ur story and would love to see more. great job

marciepmarciepalmost 7 years ago
Not bad...

Pretty much straight to the point. Maybe a little more character development could make it sexier, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No frills but well done

Do some more like this, please! Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Great another plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The fck....

Seriously if you're going to write something about a trans girl, don't misrepresent us. Do some GD research. You couldn't even get her pronouns right, and you created her!

AquaticSugarAquaticSugaralmost 7 years agoAuthor
I'm so sorry

Hi there, I am the author of this story and when I started writing erotic fiction I made a decision not to respond to comments, but in this circumstance I feel that I should do this. To the anonymous user who had a problem with the pronouns in this story, I am so very sorry that you were insulted by my work, that was never my intention or will it ever be. I created the charavter of Asher/Ashley as not a transgendered individual, but as simply a crossdresser. I was somewhat uncertain of my usage of pronouns in this story but I made the decision to write it the way I did based off of drag queen pronouns. When dressed as a man you refer to the drag queen in question using male pronouns (unless they use different pronouns of course) and when in drag or dressed as a female you refer to them using female pronouns.

I respect everyone and their pronoun choices. One of my best friends in the world uses they/them pronouns and I always try to be sensitive to the issue in any situation I find myself in.

Once again, I am so sorry that you were offended by my work, that was never my intention and I hope that nothing like this ever happens in the future. If there was a specific passage where I accidentally messed up and used the wrong pronoun I encourage you to bring this to my attention and I promise that it will be fixed. I hope that you see this and accept my apology and will look at my work in the future, and once again I am so deeply sorry that this happened.

Love you all

Xoxo

Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

So hot, it would be great for a second chapter that Daisy fucks sissy Ashley with a strapon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous