All Comments on 'Once a Month? Ch. 03'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LET ME BE JAMES

Would love to have my wife do this to me. Could even have her girl friends have a try. The real thing would come at a later date. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So he rammed his cock into her and tore her up

And then packed and left. She obviously has no love or respect for him. Why would he do anything but leave the bitch? Can you say dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Practice makes perfect

I hope he realizes the real thing ( BBC) is coming soon. I did my pathetic husband for several months and then brought in a " real man " to do him proper. He tried to fight back , but in the end( a pun on words) , he submitted as I watched .We both now have BBC boyfriends. Lovin It, Ms Peggy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh yeah yummy

yep lick your hand clean of the cum and your own shit that you got off the dildo she just fucked your arse with, Mmmm lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The bit I don't get

in all these extended chastity stories is that the women is denied penetrative sex unless she goes with another guy. Women tell me they like a "good fucking" so oral and fingers isn't by itself really enough. So unless the chaste guy is also into being cucked which certainly isn't always the case, it's basically just putting strain into the relationship. I am a man, but women tell me that dildo's etc do not compare to a real cock when being fucked, so that doesn't solve anything. Which is why i guess all the extended chastity stories are just fantasy. In this particular story the wife tricking her husband with the three equally spaced releases is just that, a trick or betrayal of trust so it would just put me off straight away.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
To the anon who did noot comprehend the story

She wore a rubber so her cock stayed clean. That is what loving wives to for their husbands.

I would give anything to be with her. She lets James eat her and that is what we need. My wife has not let me worship her pussy in years and I am crying. I need it so much and she knows it but is punishing me.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Would have loved to read about the end of the year…and the beginning of the next…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, heck she went back on her pledge to not let him cum until New Year's Eve. His last ruined orgasms were a few months before and he was not supposed to cum until the end of the year. I am surprised that she did not lock him up later after his three ruined orgasms. She goofed big time by not locking him up sooner. Kind of the next step would be to have James watch as she takes on another guy in their bed. Later on James gets to stay at home waiting for her to come back from her dates. Jamie is such a loving wife that she has not escalated their game to include other people. It has been about 5 years since this chapter so we may only imagine what the next year adventures will develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epic stupidity. Is his wife going to be celebate all this time? You do realize he can both masturbate and ejeculate while in a cage. You can even GOOGLE it. This whole story was poorly thought out and badly done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1210 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Once a Month Series Info