All Comments on 'Pussy Whipped'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is under loving wife????????????

There is not a man alive that would put up with being treated like this. I find it hard to believe that it was written by a man. If this is your type of action thats your business. Just put it under fetish not loving wife!!!

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Sick

This is one of the sickest pieces of 'literature' it has been my displeasure to read. Words fail me. "This SUCKS!!!!" seems so inadequate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Learn to write

Where do I begin? For one I find it unbelieveable that any man would let three fat pigs screw him like that... The author needs to go back to school and learn the english language again. the use of his and hers was wasted on this piece os crap... So go back to the third grade and start over... maybe if you have kids they can help you out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YES DARLING

Please don't listen to those nay sayers. You know that your story is on the right track. A wimp, little cocked man should ALWAYS be subserviant to the SUPERIOR woman. If she uses and abuses him, so much the better. If he is LUCKY enough to get to clean up after other men have fucked her, then life is great. Yes, she shouldn't have to get out of bed to go to the toilet, thats what his mouth is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bottom of the barrel

Yet another "story" where the "loving" wife turns out to be a selfish (and undeservingly so) POS.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 19 years ago
Poorly written

There were so many mistakes in this story that I couldn't read more then half of it before I got so agrivated that I just gve up. You kept mixing up characters and his/her. In the years I have been reading stories on this site, this is only the second time I have given a story a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick Sick Sick

Why didn't they just shoot the dumb Bastard and be done with it! His mother and mother-in-law....a new frickin low on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stupid!

What a waste of good server space.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
beneath belief

I had a tough time reading this because I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering. If it wasn't supposed to be funny I apologize, but I couldn't stop reading it. Much like a train wreck it was impossible to turn away from as each paragraph proved more appalling than the last. This has to be put in the humor/satire category so that all may enjoy. Then again, this may be the wine talking now.

Aus_WizardAus_Wizardover 19 years ago
Funny

Great stuff. I had a good laugh. Those of you who were reading this story as if it really could happen are morons. Read it for what it was - a piece of comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not a cuck or a loving wife story :(

stop, hand in your PC at a recycling centre and give up..People come here to read decent cuck or decent erotica. This is purile, juvenile, illiterate nonsense that deserves to be removed from the annals of human history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Susan is the real wimp

Billy might be a wimp, but the joke this time is on the women, especially Susan.

Why would Susan want her daughter, Debby to go ahead with a marriage that will be very frustrating and sexually disappointing ?.

Susan should be telling her daughter to marry a different man, and take a ruler on dates.

Debby has already begun to ridicule Billy, and they are not married yet. Won't be much of a marriage unless Billy wants to be a vacuum cleaner for other men's spunky deposits. A loveless marriage doesn't seem right.

Will Debby be able to find a suitable long term lover, or will she just have a succession of short-term lovers who may satisfy her sexually, but not emotionally?

Will Pat and Susan become lesbian lovers big-time to cover up other inadequacies in their lives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Some People Are Dumb

I am border-line offended by some of the comments left by some readers.....here's an idea: when you're going to criticize someone else's writing and grammar, try using a fucking dictionary. I appreciated the story. Sure, it was dirty and weird, but anyone reading an erotic lit website is in no place to judge. Get a life guys...it's entertainment and it's subjective.

hulbert197hulbert197over 18 years ago
Excellent!

Exactly what I love. BBWs and wimp boyf/husbands. It turned me on so much. keep up the good work and try and bring in a cuckold element in part 2!

Hulbert197

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant characterization!

You made these characters come alive. I am sure this is a true story. I recognize Susan as a college professor of mine. I'm also pretty sure Pat is a respected journalist who writes editorials for the local paper. I recognize her witty, erudite style.

Yes, the 100 is satirical too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Help is available for Billy now

Go to Wendi.com

Wendi is a hypnotist of 15 years standing who markets CDs which increase the size of a woman's breasts in 8-12 weeks, by 1-2 cup sizes. Some top Universities proved it was possible.

Billy can thicken his penis, and grow it 2-3 inches longer if he buys the male enlargement CDs. It is working for a large number of guys without needing to use pills or jelqing stretches.

No need to have a wimp penis any more, but I would miss the great cuckold stories if every guy bought the CDs.

The CDs can make you have more fun with sex, and stop you having an orgasm too quickly.

This is not a commercial - just a strong comment that a small cock is no longer a disaster in the marriage stakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more freedom to women,ducks also needed

I can't make me wife wet and cum.This makes me feel very embarrassed and sorry.I allow my wife to be fucked by real hard cock.But up till now she hasn't found another cock to fill his pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One reader said

that this is entertainment and fiction. Yes it is fiction but entertaining? HELL NO!!! Not to mention that it is our right to critisize stories that offend us...just as it is our right to compliment stories we like. As for me, the whole wimp/toilet/cuckold thing is too much. Now if Billy decided to lay the smack down on his fiancee and mom-in-law, then maybe it would be redeeming...as it stands. No thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

well it made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHY

Why write about yourself that very vain.

inSanitylaneinSanitylanealmost 15 years ago
Hugh?

It is hard to believe that I found this in the Loving Wives category. Obviously he came from an abusive family, dominated by hateful women. I looked for love but found none. I looked for compassion but found none. She's not worth marrying. Momma and Mother-in-law aren't worth having. They all need help. Face it, there is nothing loving about torture to man or woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stop writing and remember

sucide is a good thing for an idiot like you

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
It was weird until...

I thought this was a very unusual story about a very frank Mother / Daughter relationship. Right after Sweetie disrobed and we 'see' her belly flop down over her pussy, it came to me that this is WAY beyond weird. In the Tour de France, this would be rated HC ... Hors Categorie , or Beyond Category! It is in a group of its very own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you and billy have something in common: the need to leave - him that situation &

you, writing to others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good material

I thought the story very original and pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One question?

Why would he stay around and suffer their abuse? Is he small in stature and the women huge? Otherwise, when his Mother threatens him why doesn't he simply give her a busted lip? Nothing in this story makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you...

cannot fuck properly, have an inferiority complex and dream of being fucked up...write cuckold stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Break your foot off in Momma's ass

Kick the two bitches out permanently and find a good woman. This crap was terrible, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No wonder Billy can't get it hard

If Debbie is such a fat pig she doesn't turn him on. Then the longer he doesn't come, the easier it is for her to jerk him off. Let him go and find somebody with a big dick who likes big saggy young tits and more folds to fuck. She might even find she likes her fat ass strapped and her pussy whipped.

And by the way, it's "aggravate".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a joke,

right? Please tell me it's a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One question?

Did Billy simply pack up and move across the country never to be seen or heard from again? Or did he get a baseball bat and break some bones in each of them, telling them that he was in control and that if they looked at him cross eyed they'd get more of the same? This was stupid even by fictional standards.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
Fetish? Humor?

Hell, you could have stuck some pics of your sister in there and gotten away with Illustrated. But NO, you just had to waste everyone's time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So I guess he went berserk

And they all died so there was no wedding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Complete waste of time. 1* for this lame and garbage.

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, wimp and pathetic like this ugly story.

This story makes me vomit. It is so nonsense, low context, shallow, and poor written.

The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the writer has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues with some cuckold issues that were transported to this wimp story.

1& for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

The minute her husband to be finds out what a low opinion she has of him, the wedding is off and he's out the door. When his Mother told him to drop his pants he laughed in her face and left. He never talked to Debbie again, after he asked for and got his engagement ring back. One other thing. Since they aren't married, post this garbage in fetish or non-con. No loving wives here. Ugly, stupid story of abuse.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Laughable

Even more laughable than the fact that someone write this trash, is the sad fact that some people liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And he thought it was a bad idea

He went home, packed everything he wanted, took all the money from the bank accounts and headed out. She never heard from or saw him again. Because who would stay with a shrew? Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Being a beta sissy fag I never thought I would desire sucking a fat man's cock, especially one with an apron hanging down over their pubic and so fat their cock was covered in fat. I now crave to have my face pressed into a 500 pound man's crotch feasting on his hidden treasure. I would love eating these women too. Their Alpha to my beta. I am going to look at some fat porn now and dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this story FUCKING SUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Simple solution - you call the cops and have them arrested on numerous charges and then divorce her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous