All Comments on 'One Hot Night'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
WELL IF THAT DON'T TEAR THE RAG OFF THE BUSH

CUTE LITTLE STORY IS THERE ANYTHING LEFT?

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 19 years ago
Excellent

Great story very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One hot life!!

Nicely told - a sort of rambling, real-life story. I loved it!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dying for Another Excellent Story...

A story that is sexy and hot enough to make you feel romantic...please give us another good story or sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where is part II

Great ending... next some more 'big belly sex' and then how about some lactation action after the baby arrives

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sucked

This story sucked because you were low on the details and large on the rambling. It was also written in an un-realistic fashion becuase of the way they talked, it was like they were talking to their boss or something, the choice of words you used. This is a sex site, and you should write more about sex and not a cute little story that mentions sex. Sucked. You definately need more details.. Did you sleep through English class in high school? Details mean EVERYTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome Story

I love stories like this. It's this kind of story that keeps me coming back to this site. Keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Becareful of whom you fuck

You know how old you are when you fuck your mother and you also know how old she is. If your father is still in the picture, you must beleive that they are still having sex. And if she hasn't become pregnant in the last year, either she is on the pill; has a device in her virgina or someone is using condoms.

My parents are both dead and when they had sex the only thing available was condoms, which I found and used. There was no ands, ifs or buts. When I had sex with my girlfriends it was always on when I was going in.

Television was in its infancy. There was no cable but there little booklets with sex pictures and stories and also eight millimeter film.

Whether you beleive me or not I had about five reels which I rented out to fraturnities on weekends. I made some good money.

One Saturday morning when I was alone in our apartment testing a new reel (I had a projector and a screen). I was sitting completely naked in our livingroom with an erection when someone came up to me and in an instant put a rope around my body (clothes line), covering my arms(I was facing the back windows with my back to the apartment door. Immediately this person came around to my front and jumped on me.

But that's another story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

I thought it was really hot that mom wanted him as much as he wanted her and she went off of the pill in order to have a baby with him.

That's so kinky and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another nice little tale

of mother son incest....but why do the boys become total ass holes when they are told mommy is pregnant...it is as if their brains become totally addled....man up you fuckwit wimps....like they say - vice is nice but incest is best and long may they fuck each other.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, let us imagine the characters. Mr. not enough detail does not get it. I know don't need another "Moms' 40 DDs, were perfect for tit fucking sons' 8 inch cock!" tale. You did fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous