All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 16'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

Another great chapter! I admit this story is the first thing I check for when I come here. Keep up the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Thank you for moving the story along this line. I love the exhibitionist and voyeur aspects of this day on the lake. I too, eagerly look for BusyBadger whenever I enter Literotica. It's so nice a surprise when I find a new Chapter, and especially one so full of both action and promise. I hope the next chapter comes much sooner, but I understand how 'real life' gets in the way of what we would like to do. Great job, and thanks again.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 7 years ago
Brilliant writing

You have so many potential storylines, yet non of it feels contrived or fake because of the skill and patience you have devoted to creating genuinely three dimensional characters. Bravo.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 7 years ago
Great episode

I am impressed with how you are keeping Gwen's story going for these years. Your ability to keep every chapter fresh and new is something I envy. I totally understand your schedule and don't want you to work faster: your craft is evident and and quicker publishing would, I feel, lessen the quality of your work.

Some things cannot be rushed.

This chapter makes me want to witness Gwen being fucked in front of strangers. I do think you will have her experience multiple orgasms from the exposure.

And of course, I am in great anticipation of Gwen naked on the horse. That will be wonderful.

Linus1416Linus1416almost 7 years ago
Thanks for another lesson from the Master!

Reading A New Way of Seeing things for the past four years has inspired me to start writing a story series in Literotica, but I see I still have a lot to learn from the Master. Each chapter you write gives a lesson on how to make the story seem real, not contrived. Your patience in writing also exemplifies how to avoid letting your writing get ahead of the story as it unfolds. A couple of times I started to put something into a chapter before realizing that it should come later in the story. Your series is a great example of letting the story unfold as it would naturally in real life. Thanks again. It's time for me to re-read your entire series again.

sarumsamsarumsamalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Yet another beautiful episode. We both enjoy reading her adventures. And this story bought back a few of our own past .memories .please keep up the story BB we love the character's and the way you develop them. Can't wait for the next.

dwr0242dwr0242almost 7 years ago
Beautiful!

Another amazing episode! I'm already looking forward to the next one. I'm always hard by the time I finish reading your stories. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work

Again your episode has done it. It is your writing that I Iong for, everyday I visit the site for your update and read it it thrice atleast before making comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Defining the exploration of pleasures above pleasure

Where there is no measure,,,Excellence once again in your highly arousing stimulating visual moments upon moments, adding that additional surge of intense pleasure!!...Looking and being looked at are highly underrated in fantasy and reality!

Charlie, the shoe salesman and many more, would totally testify!! My older sisters girlfriends would tease me without mercy with their skirts, legs and visual treasures!I I asked no mercy, enjoying every split second and open legs..One exhibitionist girlfriend was very adventurous, I would get all the delicious details from work, the mall, shoe stores while pleasuring her treasures!!..Heaven!..Much thanks!!..Gwen, Natalie, Cricket, at the Mall, shoe stores...Heaven!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exceptional creativity; highly polished writing!

I can't add to the laurels you've garnered already from so many fans. They're well-deserved. What I most enjoy in your writing is how you define, expand and probe your characters. The best tribute a writer can earn is to say that the characters "seems like real people." You do that seemingly effortlessly. Further, you don't rely in gratuitous erotica, as so many writers do, to move the story along. And you maintain suspense with the overhanging questions "Where is this going? What's next?" I can imagine you can take Gwen's character in dozens of different developmental directions. It'll be fun to see what you decide to do! I can also imagine the "revolt" you'll produce when you decide finally that you've had ENOUGH! of this story.

Thanks for the exemplary literary craftsmanship.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 7 years ago
Well

Interesting twist

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Excellent work, keep them coming please, Thank You.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 6 years ago
Such Fun

As always, a great story. We love this series.

AG

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next????

Hoping they go home to play with Cricket!!!!! :-)

shebaresshebaresabout 6 years ago
More!

We love this episode! There is no rush like having sex in public, except when you know you have a audience. Can't wait for Gwen and Tim to try it......very public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

They sure have come a long way. Love where this has and is going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow.

One word. WOW. That was amazing and sensual. Just to be a spectator on the beach and watching other like minded couples doing similar sex acts would be mind blowing and COCK blowing and for the ladies that extreme feeling they get whilst placing their fingers deep in their cunts to bring them to their ultimate goal, The Big "O". I cant get enough of what this writer has in store for us all to read. Each chapter is making me wetter and wetter and l can't get enough of this awesome sexy woman and her antics. Bring it on. Rob. Australia.

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

Amazingly good and hot. Love the way Gwen is progressing in her quest to develop her blooming sexuality. I also love her desire to please Tim with “whatever he wants, whenever he wants.” Her inhibitions are melting away as are her feelings of guilt. The more she stretches herself the better she likes it. Your characters really have come to life. A quality persued by every writer. Another 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1791 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...