All Comments on 'My First Bisexual Experience'

by desires2

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 6 years ago
Good story

That was sexy! I love sucking cock too, but that's about all I do. I consider myself to be 'orally bi'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Gay

Im not gay at all and married and a married friend and I get together at times and talk about sex and we suck each other all the way.Its just hot sex for is both.

sirfred44sirfred44over 6 years ago
Being Bi

I loved your story. I think that Literotica should set another section as "BI SEXUAL"

or "ORAL" There are many men who are bisexual and the stories they write would be in this category - Oral sex only. Your story of giving pleasure to your friend is great reading. Made me get hard. Thanks.

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Dualities

Always difficult when life falls into the gap, neither fish nor fowl, disowned by both, and that is the bisexual world, except that it means both of everything.

Nicely told story, captures some of the anxiety of 'first contact' as well as the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More...

After reading this story, I feel a need to share thoughts with some one else.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story

Sucking cock doesn't mean you're gay, it's just sex. If you have romantic feelings with the guy you might be gay or at least bisexual. Lot's of straight guys enjoy getting or even giving a bj. I hope you keep writing I really enjoyed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want a married Friend to try this With

I have wanted to try sucking cock for years. I want it to be safe and fantasize about it with some married friends. Would love to get their balls in my face and feel their hard cocks slide into my mouth and feel their balls draw up tight as they get close to cumming. I want to feel their dicks getting harder in my mouth as they start breathing harder and the balls draw up tighter before they have that big release and squirt in my mouth. I loved your story and wish I could make my fantasy a reality, it gets me hard thinking about oral with one of my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not gay

I found out that I like sucking cock too. My wife teases me all the time about wanting me to suck a guy off. What she doesn't know is that I have been doing it for years and love it. Hope I get a chance to share it with her soon!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Today is my first

Getting ready to suck my first cock this morning. It's been a long time coming. I just have to experience some cock worshipping. I'm nervous but very ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Time

I had met a gay guy many years ago. He gave me his number and said if you ever want to have some fun just give me a call. A couple of weeks later my wife was out of town for a few days and I thought, I’m going to call Jack. So he came to my place that evening, we chatted for a bit and decided to get naked. I had never did anything like this before with another man but I was extremely aroused. Jack had a really nice cock, about 8 inches. We got into bed and he went to work on me right away. I played with him for a little bit but couldn’t stand it any more and took him into my mouth, we worked each other into a frenzy finally cumming. Once we were done, he dressed and left. I remember I was appalled at myself for doing such a thing but, I knew I had to do it again. And did, we’ve been seeing each other for years and still do every couple of weeks. I love it, and have had a few cassual encounters with others including anal and love that even more.

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 6 years ago
Makes You Hard

Good story - very believable. First time sex is always scary and exciting, especially if your first time involves sucking another man's cock and swallowing his cum. It certainly creates mixed emotions. You did a good job of conveying how it made you feel. My first time was with an older man, but I struggled with many of the same feelings. I knew I enjoyed it - and like you - kept going back for more. There's nothing like the feeling of a cock swelling in your mouth and then being rewarded with a thick load of cum. I could definitely relate to your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Curious

A lot of older married men who aren't gay seem to become more engaged in sexual encounters with other men, primarily because their wives lost interest and the marriage has become boring. The thought of playing with and arousing another man's penis rekindles their sexuality and provides gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story and so true o real life.

I feel many young men experiment with same sex early in their lives. I know my best friend and I did and it happen a lot like this in your story. We continued until we both got married. I was around 23 and he was 22 when we both stop with each other. Now that I am older and my wife has lost all interest in sex, I am again looking for the right person to enjoy it with once again. Please continue with your story's.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago

Sucking cock doesn't make you gay. It just makes you feel good to think you can make men and women cum from playing games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yup

I had similar experience. Im married, and fantasized about it for a few years before I acted on it. Found a guy on Craigslist before they shut it down. We chatted for months before I finally met him. First time I met, I turned around and walked out. 3 weeks later I knew I had to do it. I went back. He invited me in we went straight to the bedroom. Felt so damn awkward. I laid back on the bed, and he pulled down my work out pants. Then I felt a warm sensation on my hard dick. He went right at it. One of the best BJ's I've ever had. My eyes were closed and felt him shift around. Then I felt him take my hand and put it on his dick....so weird ...so hot. I had a dick in my hand, in my face, while he sucked mine. I figured now or never, and slid my mouth over it. I 69ed a guy. Didn't take long and I felt ready to blow. I mumbled. He kept right on going and swallowed every drop. ... My urge wayned, but I stayed and watched him jack off.

I'll be going back again soon. That was about a year ago. Glad I did it. I am in no way attracted to men, just wanna feel another cock....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Same type sit

Had a old friend and just about the same thing happened. We would get together whenever we could a couple times a month when the wives were not around or at work. Just 69 each other mostly. He let me fuck him in the ass a couple of times. I wasn't really into that but when he rode me he made me cum till I came in his ass and it was great. As the years went on I don't know what happened to him as he stopped cumming over to play. He had way more experience in m/m relationships so maybe he was being satisfied by someone other friend or he just felt guilty cheating on the wife. We NEVER would even think of kissing. No attraction to each other other than our dicks. Maybe technically bi-men but not gay in attraction to men other than sexually. The only reason we started messing around was because our wives lost interest having sex as often as we would have liked, and we both know we both we disease free. Same story basically. Talking about or drab sex lives, watched porn together, then started jacking each other off, turned to sucking, 69, etc. became FWB. We went to Vegas once together for a cum swallowing fun 3 day weekend by ourselves. One of the best weekends of constant sex I can remember. Man do I wish he would cum around again.

anotherfredanotherfredabout 4 years ago
Any chance of a follow-up?

This story is always such a turn-on for me. Brings me back to my high school experiences, some jacking and oral and making out, which I enjoyed but was conflicted about at the time. I wish we would have kept things going. I'd love to read about how the second time played out between these guys, and maybe some of the times after that. How do they bring it up and get into it again? Does the experimenting get any bolder? Do they ever kiss in the heat of the moment? 69? Give facials? Ass play? I'm hot for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Choking experience,

First time I ever sucked a cock, it was a monster. long story cut short. He was 11 inches and 4 around. Not circumsized , his foreskin cover a big red cock head with great lips. I started to kiss and lick. The precum began oozing out. I lick it dry , then i devoured the whole thing. . He jammed deep down my troat, I gagged a little, took a breathe and started to suck hard and fast.with one hand , I jerked him as I sucked. It only took a few minutes and he said he was ready to cum. I jacked harder and faster. Then with a push , he grabbed the back of my head, and shot a monster load. I gagged again, but, swallowed as fast as I could..I fell in love with this guys cock. Four times a week he would invite me over. Fourth time he wanted to fuck me., I told him , he might be to big, and that I had never been fucked . He greased up , his cock and my tight ass hole. He was gentle, until he was completely in. Then all hell broke loose. He pounded hard and fast, I cried out, he pumped even harder. Hear I cum , he yelled out, with a huge push he hit the back of my ass. Then he unloaded. The pain was still there, but, with all of his juice in me, it felt good, and knowing he shot his load, it made me feel good. rename this story ......suck and fucked.....No other could satisfy me.

bipat55bipat55about 1 year ago

Wonderful and very arousing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous