All Comments on 'My Life as a Slave'

by TorySorensson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Born2BlowBorn2Blowalmost 7 years ago
Good, but too much pain

I was in a Master / Slave relationship once with a very dominant Master and he got me to do things I had never dreamed of. Soon I craved his control over me and I was honored that he chose me to serve and service him. Yes, after about four months I was "in love" with him and proudly showed it in private and in public. I truly enjoyed pleasing him and although he was very dominant, there was no pain (although I sort of wish he would have administered some mild pain.) Sadly, he aged too quickly and went in to a nursing home. I have never found another like him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong catagory

Should be in BDSM. This is not a dominate sub relationship, he is a sadist and the other a masochist. Wonder how is is even alive being repeatedly kicked in the ribs and head slammed in the floor. Just a dangerous relationship where he will die. No limits and no safe word. No way he was straight and went for a man at first site t dominate him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

And he will worship his sadist god until he lies rotting 12 layers deep in a landfill. Occasionally, his name will flit across the mind of someone who once knew him, but nothing else will mark his passing through this world.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
another exciting story

In which I wish I was being used. One thing that no one thinks of is that eventually you lose control of your cunt and then you need to wear diapers to catch the shit that flows from you. The exciting thing is you know this is actually a reward be being a good fuck hole for your master and god and is a source of pride. Please write more. I cum every time I read this ad your other story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Google Dustin Paxton

Different strokes is one thing. If this is what arouses you, you really should consider the many ways to no longer mingle with the rest of us.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
thisnis too much for me, although

this is the type of relationship many enjoy. it was well written and very erotic to read. I don't think it would be me in either position though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is not a relationship many enjoy.

This is not normal in BDSM. Yes there are those that do it but they are the extreme side of it, not the majority. This is extreme and how people die. Which if this was real this guy would be having his last breaths. Head slammed over and over in hard floor, electracuted, bleeding, kicked, punched. He'd have a concussion and bruised or broken ribs at minimum. No safe words nothing but let me see how I can kill you. Nothing erotic about being beaten to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trompe l'oeil.

While not diverting, it's also predictable; Man is tired, goes into strange bay finds uber masculine man they are drawn to each other. A little time passes. The man is wholly consumed and could not care what will happen to him. With no real character development, the most interesting person in the piece is the bar maid. It's arousing as it's supposed to be but heartless and just another recitation of man meets man, submits to him and whatever else might happen, As there's no relationship established, or even suggested, the acted upon becomes just another notch on the bed post. Well written and uninvolving.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
Only a switch

but the pain. pleasure in this really turned me on, THX for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok

Maybe read about RACK

subserviantsubserviantalmost 3 years ago

Good story ,a little to much brutality for my liking ,being used by a Dominant Master however is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous