All Comments on 'A 'Joy-Full' Homecoming'

by MidnightWriter

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOW WOULD THEIR LIFE CHANGE

KICK HER OUT ON HER WHORIST ASS,AND TELL ROD WIFE AND MOVE ON.YOU CAN'T TRUST HER ANY MORE.YOU MAKE THIS SO HARD,WHEN IT ISN'T.EVERY TIME YOU ON THE ROAD, YOU WONDER IS SHE FUCKING SOMEBODY.DON'T BE A WIMP.

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
I Wonder If Anonymous in US...

... is in the road must of the time. He better be single.

Chile PeelerChile Peelerover 19 years ago
Real good stuff

I don't care what comes next, this story stands on it's own, very hot.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Wow

a preacher in the southeast US (So Bapist?) hells fire and brimstone? Who gets off on his wife being a complete slut and a cheat.

What is he going to bring to his Sunday sermon? "I would like to extend and invitation to all the male members of the congregation who have more than my pathetic 5 inches, to please make themselves available to my wife who will be totally available to them whenever their need arises. Please leave donations for the church building fund at the collection box. God bless, I will see y'all next Sunday."

George

UmbertoBUmbertoBover 19 years ago
Entertaining storie?

Most of the time this kind of stories has nothing to do with good writing. They are a many times copied product of an -in my opion- almost childish imagination. But what this kind of stories makes it all worth is the comments. It seems that some people takes it to serious as if it was real, and start SHOUTING while others become almost philosophical about them. Higly entertaining.

So midnightwriter and alikes, keep on struggling I am loooking forward to new amusing comments.

By the way: If somebody feels the need to comment on my (bad)use of the English language, I put my English any day of the week against your Dutch ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loving Wife Story?

This is nothing but a wimp cuckold story. The wife loves another mans dick, not her husband. The husband is a pathetic loser. This is not entertainment, just a sick fetish story.

tripleg24tripleg24over 19 years ago
You're on fire dude!

Loved this story, almost as much as the first one you did, which was pure gold. Keep going on the same cuckold topic, you've got a great imagination and a real talent for writing. I love your work so far brotha!

sculptjimsculptjimabout 19 years ago
Change?

Change in life only thing he needs to do is kick her out with a divorse. Maybe get some photo proof first. Clear out the accounts. Let his neigbor take care of her. he'd be a fool to stay with her. Might be hot story but when it is nothing but humiliation of small dicked husband it falls flat and isn't even erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WHY did you end the story. I was getting Good!!!!

Man you have a great, great story. Why did you end it where you did. I was hoping the Minister would get involved or if the neighbor has a Wife, etc. There were numerous situations. I was almost ready to shoot, and for a 64 year old, Boy, that's frustrating.

Otherwise the best story I've read in a while.

Thanks,

Dauboogieman

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What Bullshit! Another "Undersized White Penis".

This formula is too fucking tired for words. The cold hard fact is that most men are "average sized" Thats why they call it "AVERAGE". And black men are no different, although many of them would like to think so! No where in any authoritative scientific work can one find any allusion to the "genital superiority of the black male" in America-or anywhere else. In some ethnic groups many examples of smaller than average cocks can be found. But even then, there is still the "average cock".

It's never excusable for any woman to justify her infidelity due to the "size of his schwantz". But many selfish creatures posing as wives and mothers as well as single women do, in fact try (badly) to use this excuse.

Among the dishonest and selfish, this behavior is sadly, normal. But this formula has gotta go. My own 9 1/2" belies this formula, and I'm just an average white guy. Any darkies out there care to compare?

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
Do you just love intolerance?

I didn't even read your story. I just wanted to counter the score of the "Anonymous" (Who else?)commentor who left the "Darkie" slur. He probably does have a 9 1/2 cock. It protrudes from his left ear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stupid white men!!!!

You stupid white guys write all these stupid stories about your wives fucking black men with huge cocks whilst you watch. Check it out, its always white men who write them.

And then other white men get pissed off, maybe rightly so, but then the end result is that you insult black men! What is wrong with you, stupid white men. Leave us out of this shit. Write about your own dicks.

In fact, who started this myth about huge black cocks, it was the white guys. And now you hate us for it? Fuck y'all!!!

And that redneck honkie calling us darkies, calm down, drink a glass of cool orangge juice and find a butch ass dyke to fuck you up the ass with a 12" dildo.

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Great stuff...

Great Stuff. I want Chapter 2!

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051over 17 years ago
Hot and tense.

Very hot with the tension of seduction and possible discovery. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No race issue here

I just wanted to respond to the comment by anonymous on 9/21/06 about undersized white cock and white guys in general. What are you even talking about? Nowhere in this story is there any mention of any of the characters being black. There is even mention of the hung stud having white cockflesh, to me this implies pretty powerfully that he, like all the other characters, is white. You say that white guys should stick to writing about white cocks, yet you say it when complaining about a story which does exactly that. Thereby pretty much proving that, well hung or not, this particular black guy doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
outrageous

THis story is sick,if i was the minister,i would divorce her nasty whore ass and get rid of her

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Sick assed shit!

It's too bad there in't a score lower than one. This shit was totally fucked up.

joshuadara2002joshuadara2002over 13 years ago
Fucking awesome

This is one of the hottest reads on here.

i love they way she gets impaled on that older daddy cock and loves. This has been a fantasy of mine.

Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made my slacks bulge!

It's funny to me. All of us read these stories and either love them or claim they make us sick? Who is shitting who?Be it black cock or white, we all seem to get hot and hard reading them..and to the men that think this sick, WHY DO YOU READ THEM?

Hell, I'm 61, fucked a few other men's wives and wish someone would fuck my prude wife! If I'm sick or twisted..there's a whole lot of us who should be seeing a shrink, but then he'll probably soon be fucking our wive's! I HOPE HE DOES and stop bitching. I've got seven inches so I'm in the middle..but still aroused at a horsecock fucking any wife, hopefully mine too! This has NOTHING to do with race....black cock would be fine as well as white, just FUCK MY WIFE! macman_49

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DAMN RIGHT I WOULD GET A HARD ON WATCHING...BUT I WOULD ALSO GET

PHOTOS THAT I COULD USE IN THE DIVORCE....

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
It's amazing

to think that there are men who get turned on by watching their marriage being destroyed. maybe they only exist in the minds of men with cocks bigger than their brains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It tickles me

If you b*stards don't like this stuff you have the right to shut off your computer. Probably an inner urge talking to you.

I loved having my wife visiting her boyfriend for the evening and coming home to me. Wild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
who cares?

As a man , I must say ; it makes no difference who or what is filling her and making her love it, you love her and her being satisfied is why you married her. Come on guys , we get ours if ,only by the hand, you know you would ,in a heartbeat do the same. Me, I just love to watch and listen to her while she is being "serviced". Of course , she is not suposed to do so without me there, and as far as I know she hasnt, lighten up ;all it is is lust, not love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i agree with iowNotIou

of course that could still mean that their brain is very small

face it if like her getting fucked by others and then getting on her, your gay

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
What a life to look forward to

Too bad I cannot recover the time I wasted reading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Luckily I just scanned this

Probably one of the worst stories in this category the characters are other than lust driven completely mindless. The wife has absolutely no more compass (herein lies one of the major bits of bull shit in this story. The sexual predator of course is a dominant type A personality (aren't they alll) and the minister is actully almost completely missing in this drivel of a story. Almost all the verbage is sex and written quite badly too. The ending is a forgone conclusion without being a conclusion.

WARNING to the readers-no intelligence was used to write this story.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOnealmost 11 years ago

I just wish people would try understanding that nobody should be belittling someone's fetish or fantasy on this website. Doing so only makes you a total hypocrite. Yet I see it on here practically on every cheating wife and cuckolding story (especially the cuckolding stories).

This particular story relied a lot of cliches that I think could've been avoided. The fact that the husband was watching them having their first time together frames the entire story, right? So why when the wife and the neighbor are doing their thing, talking and fucking in a way that is way beyond what it would realistically be like? I know that for cuckolding stories to work properly, the woman needs to enjoy it more with the other guy than with her husband/boyfriend. But seriously, keep it within reason and the story will be tons better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like the theme!

Having actually fucked a Preacher's wife as her preacher man/husband watched and masturbated, I can fully relate to most realities of this story!

My only question is....where's his wife,Vivian! Did she help him seduce her? Was she planning on lesbian fun with her as well or did she just stay out of his way when he a married young cunt under him? I know what my preacher did, he ate my cream pie and hungrily sucked me clean but hard for round two!

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A CHEATER AND A CUCK

I don't think a sermon will cover this or counter it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

another dumb husband with no balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OhYeah he has balls

But rod no longer does. But that is in the next chapter along with a 20 year old ex-wife. And Mark's new 40 year old girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another one for the wimpy wanker file

Another author who loves to make husbands weak and stupid. If his wife is a slut than why would a minister keep her. His beliefs would be enough to throw her out. She would be used and abused by the neighbor until he moved on to his next plaything She’ll end up pregnant and alone. Husband will find a faithful woman to rebuild his life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Next service" ""

In the young Rev Mark's next service he began, "Vivian, and our other bereaved family and friends, we are here to lay to rest our dear departed Rod."

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
another wimp cuckhold spineless twat.

Another case to strengthen the argument for a separate category "cuckhold shite" why no warning at start would have saved 1.5 pages of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow 1 star

I agree with the wimpy husband category .. This Story was not good for Me .. Imagine if that Husband had been in the service . I would bet that Her Butt would have been on the curb . I would also Bet that the Preacher would remember the old Testament .. After getting his Butt stomped by the serviceman

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Three ways to perceive this...

Cuckolding wife.

Cheating wife.

Hotwife.

The first two are immediately divorced. Hotwife/Stags have fun with it.

The first two are BTB, the last is "fuck her into submission".

The story infers a cuckolding relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet I still wonder why Authors like making up stories of the husband wanking off. At seeing another man YES WITH A BIGGER DICK THAN HIM fuck his wife. In America their are plenty of big dick to go around I don't think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So any wife will jist go with a bigger dick if possible... Lame theme or is it true ladies? Will you all just give up your marriages for big cock?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

What a stupid dumb ass husband.. walk in on them and let them know you know about their affair...if he enjoyed it then tell them to continue... but get some balls don't just walk away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous