All Comments on 'Sister Smokes Ch. 01'

by CC07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic! Keep It Going!

Love the smoking fetish stories, and incorporating some bi action in it is nice as well. Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy smokes!

This was one of the hottest smoking stories I've read yet in Literotica. You had it all... smoking, bi-girls, brother/sister incest, outdoor nudity, exhibitionism... WOW! I hope you provide us with more smoking stories. There seems to be a lack of this kind of fetish in Literotica. I gave you a vote of 5, but I would have given it a 10 if they went that high! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Story in a long time

This is the best smoking story I've read in a long time, please continue, I did notice that you list that neither of you smoke, how so? please continue story line and please provide many more. Love Jenni

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I was holding my cum for so long...

what a fantastic story... OMG... after i came before the story ended... having put it off for half the story already... i wished i had waited longer... what an incredible finish!!!

please do more!

- Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great beginning

I think this story is very hot - and smoking girls are such a big turn off for me. It?s the best compliment I can make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DAMN HOT!

I don't give a damn what anyone says smoking women are sexy. This story is on fire please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your story

I think smoking can be sexy, a little bit any way - but your story was just WAY Hot!! I can't wait for part 2!!

flingrflingrover 19 years ago
I guess I'm not the only one...

That was awesome. I hate everything about smoking. It is a horrible habit. Yet I find myself really drawn to that fantasy. I really liked the sexual nature of the act of smoking that you portrayed. Keep it up, can't wait for part two, three...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

I cannot wait for Chapter 2 and more. Keeping em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more, more

love sex and smoking...please continue! 20 parts?OK

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wayyy hottt

I recently told my wife about my fetish with smoking. After I read your story, I printed it and had her read it. Though the brother/sister part was a little extreme for her she loved the bisexuality and smoking during sex! Thanks for a great story and helping me with my fetish at home :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
smoking stories are hottttt

smoking stories are soooo hotttt. thank you for one of the best i've read. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was amazingly HOT!

Oh My Gosh! That was great. I don't normally think that smoking is hot, but you did an amazing job with that story, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!

Dying2bTouched

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous