All Comments on 'The Transforming of Helen'

by Hothgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent

hopefully more to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So she's a slut?

And ANYONE is supposed to be happy about that? I wonder how many diseases she has? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Try turning off autocorrect. It looks like maybe you had it on and it changed alot of words on ya

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
FORCED

From a conservative wife to a "HOT WIFE" in one hour I'm sure her husband would wake up and realise she had been fucked she would smell cum and her pussy would have been leaking cum as well, and as she is doing something not normal for her I'm sure there would be questions to answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum one cum all !

Short , hot and dirty ! Just a story to all you square headed people who want a blood test and a priest to confess her sinfully actions.Get a life ! This site is about sex , not anything else.You dimwits !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it.

A decently crafted first story and fun to read. Too short to be a "stroker" though. A little more character build up and a slower transformation from "conservative" to "HOT WIFE" would have lengthened this great story line into a "favorite."

A good editor would help as well. Hope there is a second installment on the horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit, Lucky girl, you've now enjoy several cocks, cum more than once and realised just what you were missing. Now all you've got to do is get hubby onside and continue with your new life.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Why is this woman married? I feel sorry for the kids, of course in real life she would get an STD give it to her husband who she doesn’t care for anymore and then have to explain to her kids why her husband divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of corse rape is cool and every women wants it for a next level kickstart in her sexual heaven. Right?!

Oh yeah, and it comes with brain lost and a healthy potion of stupidity but that’s what are these drivels anyway.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Liked the story cause some times its nice not knowing what is going to happen and just letting things go and letting them happen by trying new or different things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous