All Comments on 'Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 02'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Mrbrightside098Mrbrightside098almost 7 years ago
I wish you wouldn't.

I mean it's your story and you can do what you want with it, but I'm disappointed with where you want to go with it from here. It's been great so far, and honestly this is probably one of my top 10 fav stories of all time. However, I find it off putting that Sarah wants to get back at Jake and break up with him, even when she knows he would be helpless against Tanya. If anything she should be entirely mad with Tanya, especially since she is already keenly aware of Tanya's ability to influence people. It seems at least out of character for Sarah, and I hope this trend does not continue.

Real life sucks enough already, and I personally don't see the need to cause for tragic endings in fiction. Maybe it's just me, but I'm a fan of happy endings. If you're just setting up for something better then by all means please ignore this plea. But if not then I implore you to reconsider where you want to go with this story.

I've never left a comment before, and I've read thousands of stories on this site. So I don't know if that means anything, but I hope this is constructive, regardless of your opinion of it.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 7 years ago

agree 100% with the last comment...would like to see Sarah and Jake end up stronger together and Tanya getting a comeuppance.

dammit51dammit51almost 7 years ago
Great stuff!

Love it! Please finish this series as quickly as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't keep us waiting

Hey man..took you 2 years to come back for part 2.

I hope you'll have mercy on us and part 3 will come soon.

Great job btw!

marullusmarullusalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable story

You write well. I enjoyed reading and feeling the scenes unfold. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Oh come on, what did she even expect? I mean, she's just like her friend, they're both 2 crazy brutal psycho rapists, what was even the point in changing her character into a completely different kind of girl? Jealous? Jealous of what? That her friend raped him more than her? That she raped him first? They raped him together, really, what bullshit is this? Stick to your character already, you're a rapist, not a girlfriend. Go ahead and rape him together with your friend, at least she would be coherent with her past self. "Boyfriend"... Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great to see pt2 finally!

I really enjoyed reading pt1 and pt2 is equally fantastic. For pt3 I would love to see Sarah staying with Jake, and the 2 of them plus maybe Jessica having a hand in Tanya meeting her match. Depending on how many parts you plan on writing this of course could be postponed to a later part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
disapointed

the captured him and raped him into a sexual frenzy and she is gona break up with him. She goes from wanting to marry him to breaking up after that. I was kinda routeing for them oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I get that Sarah is hurt but anyone could make anyone do what tanya did to jake easily aphrodisiacs,getting the person close to orgasm then denying it the list goes on and sarah seems to know this plus you said she wanted to marry him so i assume she loved him who breaks up with some one over this shit i would shoot tanya in the face and or slowly torture her and mutilate that bitches body but not break up with the victim.It is still rape even if you get the person to enjoy it if it wast i could go online order a few things and rape half my neighborhood no problem because you know they enjoyed it.

GingerTG81GingerTG81almost 7 years ago
:(

The sex is really hot but I could do without all the hurt feelings and spite, but that's just me.

S_boyS_boyalmost 7 years ago
For the sake of god of sex and wine...why?

I loved your story, I really do. I loved the first part too. I liked the direction Sarah and Jake relationship was going. It was sweet, and sweet themes are needed sometimes evan in the story about complete domination. But why Sarah blame him...like the most and want to break with him after what Tanya did to him? He is like....the most inconnect person in this whole situation. He was made a bitch, a cum craving, cock addicted slut and was made to serve two mistresess not one It was engraved in him the moment they had sex in that car. Tanya clearly knew that, and she knew how to manipulate him into remembering that. Because Tanya is clearly better in this whole Dom/Sub thing then Sarah. Her motives are bad, dark and nasty and I'm kind of sad to see her hurting her Friends but in my opinion Sarah guilt is equal. Beacause She too made Jake submit to his desire. Ultimatly I realy hope they don't break up. God I hope their relationship with Tanya will return to oh so dirty normal prior to this whole "I will take your boyfriend because I'm mad at you." and I hope Tanya will meet her oh so much needed male sub/lover/mate to play with the exact same way she did with Jake. We all know she needs her own puppy to love in her dirty, dominant way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Surprised

I had given up hope seeing this continued. Nice to see more Tanya.

thereshegoes123thereshegoes123over 6 years agoAuthor
Spoilers

I understand quite a few of you didn't like that little ending with Sarah's ending words.....but maybe that won't be the end between her and Jake ;) We'll have to find out....tune in whenever I become really distracted and decided to write a 3rd chapter x

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 6 years ago
Fantastic

I hope it's not the end of it ... please get bored soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would love to read the next part

The story is fantastic and needs to have a third part for Sarah to come out on top, she deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm craving, for once, something different in stories like these.

These types of stories, while extremely hot, and I will say, this one was very well

written, I want something different from the 'sub/slut/victim', in these situations.

Maybe they could still be moaning like a whore during it, but maybe have it be a bit more realistic in these, admittedly, let's be honest, rape scenarios. Where the victim's mind just kind of detaches from their body, despite what they're going through. Have one of these 'weak feminine males' retain a certain special mentality, to still enjoy it, but also recognize that, while this is bringing them physical pleasure, the methods employed are not the right ones.

So have a sort of tandem effect of dual experience going on. On one hand the boy/guy is being pounded like a bitch, and moaning like a whore while it happens, but his mind isn't completely gone, or at least part of it has managed to separate, and continue rational thought processes, at the same time as experiencing this body breaking sensation, as can happen sometimes in stressful situations. Then

after it's done instead of being wholly subservient/broken-in, there's been a sort

of mental fracture that has taken place, part of him accepts it and enjoys it, because that can be something two people can enjoy, but another part has walled itself off from this 'training/breakdown', and managed to keep an almost icy level of logic. Adopting a survival mechanism sometimes experienced by trauma survivors, trying to either bury or outright kill all emotional reaction to said situation, so that once the act is done, there could be a potential switch from blissed out, to blank empty stare, calmly taking in, and analyzing every facet of the person/people who have just done this to him. Maybe even making the perpetrators uncomfortable, or actually feel some guilt, or more likely in Tanya's case, probably amused/enraged that he hasn't submitted to her will. They could still go along with what the 'dominant' wants but it's not just out of fear/arousal, there would be a calm rational acquiescence, for now.

That could be just my own odd thoughts on the matter, since I myself experience strange mood swings after orgasm, from that endorphin high, to a, possible immediate crash, or just sudden emotional shutdown, where I'm almost suddenly bored by what I had just been watching, and pleasuring myself to. As if it was just a rerun of show I was all too familiar with, or a topic in a conversation that just held none of my interest. It might be a bit too jarring for an erotic story, but I feel like it would be a refreshing twist on the whole, 'hot athletic/deceptively strong girl with huge dick, dominates feminine/petite male they've taken an interest in/finally got where they want them' story that I've seen on here.

Though if it doesn't happen, that's fine too. These stories are still enjoyable, and this has been one of the more well written ones, especially with the very in-depth inner monologue of the characters. So in closing to this massive, possibly disconcerting ramble, thank you for sharing this, I'm interested to see where it goes, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part three

Please write a part three, possibly where Sarah and Tanya fuck Jake together. Thank you very much

RhulayneRhulayneabout 4 years ago
Wheres part 3?

Wheres part 3?

Wheres part 3?

Wheres part 3?

Wheres part 3?

seriously! part 3! I want this to have a happy ending! Jake doesnt deserve this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

I liked part 1 better. Happy endings man, where they at?

totostorytotostoryover 3 years ago
I don`t see Jealous shemale, it`s so good

I don`t see Jealous shemale, it`s so good ,hope Sara find away to get her revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a piece of shit this Jake is, weak submissive and weak human being... he needs to grow a pair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I Like Tanya, So 5-Stars!

Hallo thereshegoes123!

In regards to that Anonymous fucking coward below that trashed this story and ran! It will probably come as a surprise to him, but I agree! Jake is a weak submissive, piece of shit, as are all men!

Unlike most of you guy's, I have absolutely no fucking interest in men! Not unless he's the entertainment, screaming in pain as his bloody asshole is being ripped open by 56 cm of the biggest fattest dildo you have ever seen, strapped to the hips of a really big angry bull dyke, and she's "ALL WOMAN!" As the rest of us all set around the room drinking and laughing at his screams, and eventually we will be offered a turn at his ass with a whip. :-)

Afterwards that prick bastard is given the honor of serving as our toilet, drinking piss and eating shit, or just lick·wiping the shity assholes, of every dominant woman there! Other than that, I see very fucking little that men are any good for!

***

Working in Austria, an arbiter, or judge gave me 13 months, it was like an holiday provided free of charge by the Austrian legal system, it's just one of the benefits of prostitution. ... While I was there I met a few women that reminds me of your Sarah and Tanya, oh no cocks, but they could be fucking ruthless with the younger women.

Thanks

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

I feel so sorry for Sarah and Jake. Tonya is a selfish person who is jealous of what Sarah and Jake have that she will never know. Of course I know this is a fantasy and I get that, and I enjoy it too. I’ve been with transgendered girls in the past and had lots of fun as they pounded my ass and mouth. I love 💕 your style of writing your good and the story flows very well. Thank You.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

So hot! I'd love to be Jake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ughh.. and Blach... It's all so wrong... yet so hot. How do you do it? You're a truly gifted writer.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 months ago

I don’t usually care for these futa theme stories, just like I don’t like ghost stories much. Because Neither things are real. Just the idea that a futa is often described as being twice as strong the average male, at least 6.5 ft. Tall and female, but somehow born with a cock instead of a pussy is pretty weird, even for me, since I have had sex with crossdressers who were tops ( some of whom had BBC too. ) so I can kinda empathized with how you describe Jake’s delicious pleasure when his pussy and his throat are totally impaled by both Sarah and Tanya each and every time in this mind blowing tale of yours!

It also has to be empowering for Jake that his pussy’s so fuckin’ sweet and tight that both of them have to have more of him too! And then I’ll try imagining how that would feel if I was him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
2106 Followers
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES