All Comments on 'Sara's Car Trip Ch. 03'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More More

Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Please

Please keep the pair together....without outside influences!

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 19 years ago
oh baby boo

Loving you is torture. Don't ever stop writing, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Crafted Story

Lovely story man. Please continue the story but please do not add two guys, I think it would degrade the story you've crafted so far. Maybe have them travel in trains, planes and automoblies doing funky stuff:) u've been imagnative so far, keep up the good work!

zombie22zombie22over 19 years ago
Good Stuff!!

Vivid Description and great scenarios. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent as usual

Look forward to every one of youbadboy's submissions.

Maybe consider having the parents catch the bro and sis in the act.... and joining in????

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Getting Sara Pregnant

Great series youbadboy would love to see in the next chapters ,maybe the impregnation of sara by her brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All I can say is

WOW

hongluobohongluoboover 19 years ago
More WOW

I had to go back a re-read #1 and #2 and now number 3.... I love all your incest storeis youbadboy... your writing is superb... the characters so believable... and the way you stretch out things.... the best..... thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So belivable.....

I read the first two along time ago, and was one of the millions that spamed you to finish it. I love the way you give the char's their own personality, their own goals, and at the same time you show how they are feeling. And oh my, The scenes that you paint in my mind and in others is so vivid its like i am watching something on pay per view...but only better. Thanks alot and waiting on edge until number 4 comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Caught!

Perhaps it's time for mom and or dad to catch them at something naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!

Sara is a little slut. I think Mom should catch them and should make brother fuck her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome.

Great story, it kept me going for 3 hours...or more even haha, goes to say that I lost track of time!...I also agree that you should continue this story and maybe have something to do with them ending up at the same college. And please do not fullfill her second wish of more than one guy, that would kill the characters....anyway Great story!

86yohom86yohomover 19 years ago
And mother and father makes it a foursome

Great story line, and well written. Please continue this story having them get caught by their parents, then Sara can have two real cocks, her brother and her father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Godlike

BEST STORY EVER. But as to a second guy killing the story, that might be true, but if it happens when she's blindfolded, and she never sees him, and he never gets involved after, that would be fine, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Love this series! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IT was greatt

Ur stories are good. but dont put the other guys in maybe remote toys in her around the parents at dinner. Maybe a other family member see them in a club or out. whatever u decide i am sure it will be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great job!

GARRR WAT IS THE THIRD THING!!! LIFE IS NOT WHOLE WITHOUT MY KNOWING OF THE THIRD FAVOR!!! GRR! lol You did a great job on this entire series, it was: well thought out, belivable(sorry cant spell), really hot, and above all it was better than some professional literature I've read. Once again congrats and keep writing!

PS Try to get published im sure you could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
UNFUCKING-BELIEVABLE

I read the three parts in a row and I loved it. I find it quite frustrating that we don't know about the third condition but maybe the answer will be in the next part (I personnally hope there will be one). Just one thing is bugging me : if they are as much hooked to one another as they seem to be, I don't think they will be able to behave until they go on a vacation again (unless they go every week-end lol).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fatastical

Loved the story, keep up to good work. I hope you will continue the series and not really let people's suggestions the storyline too much since you are the one that came up with such a great story. I personally loved how you kept the relationship between just the two of them, their own little world with the danger of being caught, the little pieces of exhibition really enhace it. Really, a fantastic incest story, you have got the key elements down, really, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WoW

Whatever about the subject matter the shear need of these too for each other and the way that they developed naturally sexually through desire as it should be were awesome....It was such a turn on to feel a part of their awakening

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

What a story!

Bring us a 4th!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
You continue to keep us happy!

Again, I love the way you stretch things out. You should continue this great series but don't let other people's suggestions influence your storyline too much. Remember, you are the author, its your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So very bad

The relationship between these siblings is so... bad. Tight, together, good.

I've come to appreciate your style of writing so much that even when I see the occasional spelling or grammatical error, it's only effect is to remind me that you're not perfect, just human like the rest of us.

I think I needed to discover your work. It reminds me to feel.

Thank you youbadboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excelent story

Best I ever read.Thank's Youd , go ahead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yeah

oh my god your stories are amazing!!! seriously

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmm

Wow, this is definitely the best erotoica story I've read.

I liked everything about this story, cept for one thing: I may be alone on this, but personally, I dont like the whole "double team" thing. If you can make it good tho, then, by all means...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW.

I am utterly speechless.

Almost in tears it was so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
uno-numo.......the best....

stayed up pleasantly while i read ...really kept me on the edge...like to see them and new adventures....please keep writing....your the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

You really are unbelievable.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t now who you are!!!

I count the seconds to read the fourth. I live thousands of miles far away from your in a middle-eastern country. Wish I could keep in touch more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot, sexy, and well written!

It's not often that I find a story that gets me really hot, and is very well written. Wow! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
makin me wet

I love it! Just the thing to take the "edge" off a lonely night. Well written fantasties like this are just DELICIOUS to take in.

I commend you on a successful venture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
best

one of the best stories ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you Daddy. Yes Sir. Yes Sir.

Masterful. You have a keen sense for detail and description. Not too much and not too little.

SowmyaSowmyaover 16 years ago
Just too much

Just too much youbadboy! now you have put my .... on fire! don't know how to put it out! amazing you could make me wet so much...`

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sara Pregnant

Loved the series and hope it continues,,, would love to see the 3rd favour being sis getting pregnant by bro,,plz dont add parents and keep this a loving and wild story between bro and sis,,, keep up the great work

morrison1770litmorrison1770litabout 16 years ago
Great series

Loved it all except for the daddy stuff. Just turned me off to the rest of the story. The eroticism was terrific and the romance was great... keep playing with the love aspect! It's sweet as well as hot!

Fantasy_SeekerFantasy_Seekerabout 16 years ago
Wow! So talented

I want to scream when I got to the end...I was sure she was going to tell him she might be preganant. I love your stories! I couldn't sleep so I got up, 3am, and started reading again.

I need a chapter 4 and please don't include the parents in on the sex.

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't add any more compliments than others have already given.<br><br>I loved the fact that they didn't break up, even though they had agreed to tone it down quite a bit. If the story were to continue, I would hope that they would come to the realization that they were meant for each other, and find a way to be together always. No other people. No bringing the 'rents into their bed, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing story.

I just finished reading this story and I HAVE to know what happened. Did they get caught? Did they fall in love and everything work out? Amazing story. I just hope it doesnt end like the series finale of Sopranos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are the master of the tease

and I love your stories. Most tales in this section are too direct or develop too fast for my taste. You have them develop slowly, giving the reader the feeling that they know what will come next, expect it though they cannot be absolutely sure.

Keep writing the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
And...

And three... and Three????? oooooo you ARE a tease :P Well written, really conjures the images to your brain! I just finished reading this mini series and each story brought something new and exciting! Keep up all the good work you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
best story ever!!!

wow made my pussy throb untill i was dripping wet!! best story i've read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice story all around

Great lead-up to the sex scenes--not too fast, even a lot of teasing and "picking up my hand and moving it away" . Oh, how I wanted him to finger her right away, but I knew it would take awhile. Antici......pation. The slutty bar scene was so decadent--almost getting caught, while strangers watched. Glad she finally got rear-ended. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Would like to see them be together for good.

Though it was a hot story there was a hidden romance in there and it would be nice to see a happy ending where they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!

Dis s better than most professional literature....u should seriously consider publishing...it made me cum 12 times before finishing all three.....thanks a lot! I think it ended quite beautifully...and adding another part might spoil such a master piece.your style of writing s d best...u have natural talent...u know yo art...keep it up!! And thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Love Story

Great writing. So are so talented with your storys. Sara's car trip was so interesting. The build up between the two the teasing, the romance. It was a great story I have never read a better one than this. You should publish this in book stores. Maybe then we can find out what #3 is and what chapter 4 holds for them. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What?? Are you a pro writer??

I agree with EVERYONE above! I want a chapter 4!!!! I was up all night reading could not stop! I came so many times I was worn out! and My wife read it and jumped me like never before! I want them to keep going chapter 4, 5, 6 7 etc LOL. one can transfer colleges... you have to keep em together. Agreed with all the fucking there has to be a baby LOL...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
marvelous.

Enjoyed your submission immensely. Especially when you got started with the butt plugs. I have a love for them myself. The only difference is...I am a guy. surprised? Thanks for a great read...I'll look forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
trfghytrfg

amazing story. You are a talented writer. Wouldnt like the 3 on 1 action. The bro and sis are basically to close, the way they talk to each other suggests that they are like 1 person in perfect unison. But hey who am i to dictate, eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Getting knocked up

Other other guy should be her father. and the third thing she wants to get pregnant by her brother. She she have his babies as many as she can young girls in heat need to be bred. often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad there's not a ch. 4

Putting a threesome in this series would have completely ruined it. Glad that didn't happen.

Sir_IvelliosSir_Ivelliosalmost 13 years ago
Great Stories!

I just read through all three; they were really great! While I too am hesitant about the potential three-some or four-some I look forward to your next chapter and I am sure you will surprise us all with how you pull it off. As someone in the BDSM lifestyle I love the introduction of submission and toys into your story and I'd love to see you delve into that more. All in all I loved it, keep up the good work!

matttheredneckmatttheredneckalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME SERIES!!!!

You, my friend, have an amazing mind and writing ability. I absolutely loved this series. I could visualize everything like I was actually there. I do hope you will add on to it. I also hope you will keep writing and adding more of these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

Nice pacing! Although other people have tried to write

About this concept, you clearly have a style I enjoy reading!

SCHUPPINZIGH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I disagree with one reader. It shouldn't be her father. Let me say first you have a true talent and the way you methodically go from romantically and emotionally erotic to certain times just a down right fuckfest was perfect. Here's where I kinda don't like where its going. You're turning the sister into a bonafide slut. Which is far from whence we came (no pun intended, lol). She went from not having sex for years, to developing this deeply passionate love affair with her brother. An affair that only involves these two. The way you we're ending this b4 she started with her list was so classy and heart felt, to me they seemed tortured lovers now. Its evident she is actually in Love with her brother now (Watching him sleep isn't only a sign of love, its that of like deep romance and the what they want speech at the end). Definitely keep the parents involved tho for that danger element of being caught. Maybe even put them back in the same house like the brother visited the sister at college or vice versa, something happened like they got caught during one of their sexual escapades since they are a lot more daring about it. and one of them got kicked out of college. The waitress seemed interesting too, maybe she can be another threat like she goes to the brother or sister's college or moves to their parents neighborhood. Great work and can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

But her want in a threesome was a bit of ruin of the end and I think that he should gey. Her pregnwt and they should run off together

pussy_galore2002pussy_galore2002over 12 years ago
So sexxy and hot!

This is a great series! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so sexy

and sweet at the same time. i think they should be together. how they get there is up to you the writer.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 12 years ago
What Ever happened To Sara's Vacation????

What Ever happened To Sara's Vacation????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Left hanging again

This is an incomplete story - all that build up and no reax climax - I loved the story but feel cheated by the lack of a real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nyc

Was really nyc story until she says bout havin mulitple cocks in her and they should be together..

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 12 years ago
Good story...

but the ending is just weird and totally unnecessary.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 12 years ago
As good as I remembered

I read Sara's Car Trip about three years ago. It was so good I had to read it again. One of the best stories on this site.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
Fuuuuccckk O_O

It was so beautiful in crude, raunchy way, but you left the story on hold in the 3rd chapter. Just finish with a happy OR sad ending, please. Would've been 5 stars but I have to give this a 4 instead for the lack of an ending.

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
need more

You really need to continue this and let us see there relationship continue over the visits at college and home for christmas and somehow them coming together and having a family.

marcelammarcelamalmost 12 years ago
more!!!

you need to continue this fucking delicious story! that's all I'm saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story is pure gold

One of the best stories I've ever read, you have such a talent for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

i read all of them in like 2 hours but it sucked because i was so phycked about the ending but then you cut it short RATING:3.5 because of lack of ending

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Continue

Haven't read any of the other Sara stories yet - but will, to see if they are really more of these 3. Loved the bar scene. Who of us hasn't wanted to fuck in public. My old girlfriend and I once did it in her old bench front seat car right in front of the busy motel office where we were staying.Many people walking by. Made it more of a thrill. Do hope there's more to this tale (tail).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

This... Is amazing. Erotic and beautiful..this is.... AMAZING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Go no further please!

Please don't ruin a good raunchy loving tale by dragging strangers into the affair. Even the way you introduced anal wasn't too bad and I hate reading about anal in a realistic romantic story. It's like mashing a ripe banana into a glass of fine scotch whiskey. Some things, though they each have their fans, just don't belong in the same place.

The chars are now falling down a path to being porn sluts if you bring in three or more -somes into it. They deserve better than that so I'm glad it finished. Do the other stuff as a different story series if you must - it's your story after all.

I agree the parents being a danger of discovery worked just right. Also, the pregnancy angle needed exploring. All that unprotected sex and no mention of the possibility of a baby? You started nearly perfect and finished just at the edge of spoilage so I guess you wrung all you could out of this plot.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it.

i love amazing to read and imagine. but please dont bring anyone new in. its special with them, a secret, something quiet and beautiful. other people would taint it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sara's car trip

your stories are amazing n super hot. loved them. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Everything was written in a very romantic and loving fashion, until that last comment about a threesome or foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Strangers????

Why would you bring in stranger's after bringing them so close?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i think i speak for most when i say that introducing that last paragraph where she says she wants other men, is the only thing i dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic story-telling. Please don't stop or change your writing style.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

so fat it was best but bringing in third person, this is going to be another brother sister lust story now on.. and that sucks . like a porn

LarryArcherLarryArcheralmost 11 years ago
Sorry but I don't mind three

It's okay for brother and sister to fuck but we can't have a threesome? Hopefully Sara and J open their little relationship upto others. Good story line, hope to meet Sara one day pulling a train! LOL

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A great brother-sister sex story with romance and love.

Don't fuck it up by making it a threesome (unless it is with Mom, LOL). Thank you for writing this very hot story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice end to this series-great sex

loved the bar scene-like how they're trying to figure out the future, a little too indefinite, but you'll get them there-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story line on literotica

I don't know how many times I've read about Sara's Car Trip, but I do know it's the best story on the site.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
more more more PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

That was HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to see more stories I DON'T WANT IT TO END!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dont add more people to have sex with sara that would ruin the story ..what i would do is have them make a decision to go to the ssme colledge so they could be close to each other because they both now know that their maddly in love with each other and every day that they have had to spend apart has been a living hell to both of them and now they know their never going to find a love with anyone else ...have sara sitting up nights looking at her brothers picture holding a old shirt of his and crying because her heart is so heavy with love for him and after a few months of pain and not being able to focus in class she starts making bad grades so the only thing that will help her the only way she will ever get her mind and heavy heart back to the happiness she had on vacation is to be near her one and only true love and at this stage she doest care if her parents know because either they can except the love they share or they may have to accept the fact she would rather be dead than have to keep living in so much pain every day ...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Sara's Car trip Ch. 03:" - Sara and Jason - (Sister and Brother)

A wise word to the writer: Your story ended exactly at the precise moment in time before becoming a smut, gutter-slut, deminted, deviant and perverted gluttony of porn trash!!! Even shit-fucking is not my bag, but this story had the correct seasoning of the butt plugs mentioned rarely over several days and then a brief synopsis and rendering of butt fucking--tastefully done! This story is about incest!! Personally, I do not read incest stories to get sick kicks of perversion and debauchery--I read them for the love and sensuality of connections of an incestual lover's lives of NORMALCY, except obviously for the risk and exposures of their relationship being totally and fully illegal (i.e., against the law!!). A story written as fictional and fantasy does not change the lawlessness of the incestual actions.

The bottom line is those of us that appreciate fantasy stories of mimicked real-life incest, and those of us that have experienced and still do experience real-life incest, very much appreciate stories that follow the reality of those experiences, without the pornographic titillating! In addition, incestual couples do like some forms of perversion and deviancy--BUT they do not want to read about the sexual merits muddied up and slopped in with real or fantasy incest related loves and lives; they will read those stories seperate as most all readers do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i love this series amazing

DutchersDutchersover 10 years ago
Like someone else said

Don't add other guys to the story.. that's just disgusting, it would ruin the story and you'd lose a lot of people. Well, atleast me and the other guy, I'd drop this series in a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The story has been perfect. Absolutely fucking perfect. ...I agree, no more players added, no more guys. I won't read it, it will ruin it totally. ...it would be like... I can't think of the misery of disappointment it would bring... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant series.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Amazing Story

Your series has been amazing. I have been wet from the first page. I loved the innocence of this story in the beginning. The building of their desires, needs, and love for each other mixed with the reality of knowing it had to come to end and the stress the felt about it before deciding to carryout their relationship on secret rendezvous. It was incredibly hot and I can only dream of having a brother like Jason.

marcuscassiusmarcuscassiusover 10 years ago
You can do it.

I trust you. You could make it work. There are a dozen stories to tell . Many years to cover. College, marriage, did the parents see? Dozens. Its about the skill in the telling. You can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is an amazing series. I can only echoe what I have already read. Continue their story. Did they move away - live as man & wife? After all they do have the same surname already. Did they have children? Did Mom & Dad ever discover/join their union? So many places yet to go with Jason and Sarah, but not with other people ravaging her. That would just dirty what they have that is beautiful in their own beautiful little world. You are an amazing storyteller, but don't go off on a tangient that would spoil a love story as pure as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anthologic !

The restaurant scene has entered History; thanks (spike)

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Super hot. Thanks!

The restaurant scene was just wow, love daddy/little girl play. Though "I want to be fucked by two guys at the same time..." - that too much and not cool, I think, but maybe it's just me, so...

Doctor_BDoctor_Bover 9 years ago
wow.....

I love this series.... the bar scene ...damn...parents in the bar was icing on the cake. But I gotta say the very end... the 2nd request kinda killed the mood...

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Keep going

need another chapter. What was mom and dad doing in that bar? Did they see their children, will they join Sara seems to like the thought of fucking daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dont stop

Please keep going. What if they changed schools to live off campus. They could pass themselves off as husband and wife what with the same last name. Conflict when they hook up with bf and gf. Maybe the other couple are also brother and sister.

Too many unresolved questions. They are at a high because of their love but at same time a low because they know the future is impossible the way they want it. Or is it ...

Really good work. Thanks for the read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous