All Comments on 'To Catch a Katniss'

by GoddessSarah

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"More"

Are you gonna write more? Please? Pretty please?

Allycat82Allycat82over 6 years ago
yes please

Solid start! Look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue this story. Pretty please

PlayWithMyYoyoPlayWithMyYoyoabout 6 years ago
Thanks for writing

Hi, i liked Your story, thanks for letting me know about it. i thought it was maybe going to be Katniss capturing Rue at first, cause i didn't know who the District 8 Luna character was. But i think i found that she was a redhead, like me. i know i'd like to be caught by Katniss or Cashmere in the 75th... i'd love to read an alternative time-line story about them.

Bye for now. Sarah, Love, sue.

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
Love it!

I'm a big fan of The Hunger Games, having read the novels three times, and watched all the movies more times than I can count.

You really captured Katniss in this story (no pun intended). The flow of the story, the first person tense, all of it was totally believable.

And let's face it, Katniss is imminently kissable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoddessSarah@GoddessSarah
22 Followers
A domme/switch. No boys allowed. Things to know: If you're seeking roleplay... I tend to play my own scenes. It's hard for me to get into something generic. I have tons of setups in a variety of settings (sci-fi, celebrity, etc.) My main roleplay world is outlined here:...