All Comments on 'The Life Change - Kim's Story'

by LordDragonFire

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You dropped us in the middle of this without enough build up to support it. The ending was too abrupt.

They've only been 'dating' for a few months and this is where they are at? How did Sharon become involved? Is she truly a horrid bitch or playing a part? Sean seems far too into this not to be a jerkwad. Amy wants to be treated this way. Okaaay. The juxtaposition of crapiness and arousal is the foundation of this kink. Those of us with a different bent need some proof of these activities being desirable or we are left experiencing only the surface negative. But then, this story wasn't written for us.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Interesting

Overall I liked it. I agree it could have used more foundation and a less abrupt ending. However you should continue with this story line. I don't know if you had planned this to be a multi part story but there is real potential here. Perhaps in the opening of chapter 2 you can lay out more foundation and then move it along. Still, too good to be a one off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Great story playing on the humiliation desire of many cuckqueans. Agree with the others that it needs another chapter (or 3) detailing the path to get here. Then show what the next few steps look like. For example, what happens when one of her roommates find out about her kink? Natural submission? Blackmail? Sean make her serve them as well?

Keep it up. Looking forward to more

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 6 years ago
Just glorious writing

Best part of this is, Kim sets it all up herself, introduces Sharon to her boyfriend and invites them to debase her. It's powerful and I cannot believe you are not writing for money...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well, reading this last night certainly made for some erm, interesting dreams! :') Please write more, you're bloody good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good story. Will have My little cuck leaking when she reads it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous