All Comments on 'Lunchtime Cheating Ch. 05-06'

by jrnooner

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic trash!!

Only for pervert cuckolds or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Adultery

Why the hell she didn't tell Al to go to hell and told her husband, he had his wife back and wouldn't want to lose her again and let him deal with Al.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never Understand

Why read stories you hate every day and post hate comments?A lot of readers enjoy cuck stories just as a lot enjoy other type of stories.L.W covers a lot of different like and dislikes and thats life.If you cant say something good then say nothing at all.

How do you feel when you enjoy a story and most other readers post horrible comments???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Into my bladder?

Really? Maybe you should learn a little bit about lady parts before you write about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nobody mistakes a 35 yo woman for a minor

Jesus, get an editor

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love it, I'd do it without the blackmail

Love black cock,love all cock. Great story xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Who better to give this garbage praise than a cum dumpster like Annette Bishop, after all she fits right in...... 1****

Justgr8Justgr8over 6 years ago
Hmmm

Too funny.. People say if you hate duck stories why read them, well this took all of 30 seconds to read so it wasn't like we have to invest much time. Plus making sure garbage gets scored correct is worth the minute it took to give it a 1....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It should be in nonconsent

Wondering how many cocks Al is going to force her to pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy to add my hearty approval

Of every alleged "Cuck" who hated this garbage and had the balls to say so and score it as trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking lame shit

This is the most lame of the recent cuck stories. The Author is to blame (being a gutless piece of shit that he is - and Hillary supporter).

No woman who just spent 6 months of rebuilding her relationship is going to mess it up under the pressure of strange sex by force of blackmail. All the story would take is a tiny dose of reality - she tells her husband - the one with the temper. He gathers his "friends nad has a little conversation with the offending party.

Tale is finished.

That is why this author is such a lame assed piece of shit. He is too lazy to come up with anything unique or of critical emotional flavor. Go grab the low hanging fruit - the stuff with the worm holes.

My opinion (and it is usually correct)

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This mentally sick writer

insists in writing these completely abnormal and sick stories. I do not know how the mental asylum he is inpatient let this sociopath have internet access. This sick stories should have been deleted a long time ago and this .psycho also banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

One of the best short stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author thiks as Trump Mooch

This is a terrible example of the recent cuck stories. The Author must be a Trump supporter.

Pure garbage., not worth even 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait until hubby finds out

Big Al is going to find out how Hubby handles assholes who take advantage of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Harmless.

Mentally ill, but harmless. Another easy one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was easy

Read the first and last pathetic paragraphs and one-bang it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

One Anon claims another is a Trump supporter. I thought all Hillary supporters like men who abuse women--just as her husband did with several employees of his when he was Alabama's Governor and POTUS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A small town but Steve apparently has an incredibly well paying job?

you dont know the first thing about small towns and if you're going to lie to us, at least try to make it believable.

user110user110over 6 years ago
now just

what was the reason she decided to keep al's blackmail from her husband?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
I'm confused, why did she keep this blackmail a secret

From her husband? And small towns don't have secrets. Everyone knows everyone's business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lazy writing

Agree with others that it's confusing that he didn't tell her husband about his "best" friend. Of course his "temper" led to him showing the original film....which according to the first story was not made, or at least there was no mention of him filming her with her bosses. Also, where do they live that she could marry at age 16? She's 32, married for 16 years....was this intentional or is the author that math deficient...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And....

Someone with a "temper" doesn't sit and watch/record two guys fucking his wife of 16 years who he presumbly loves and respects, in public. A guy with a temper charges in and starts kicking ass, causes a scene resulting in these public servants losing their jobs and the taxpayers being relieved of footing the bill for all three of these degenerates. Divorce proceeding would begin shortly thereafter. As a guy that has been known to have a temper, that's what would have happened in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pathetic

This was vile. Like maggots in the rice vile.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Cheating slut worth not a brass razoo. Fuck her off

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous