All Comments on 'Act of Necessity Ch. 09-10'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I enjoyed this story very much.

Boyd Percy

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
Liked the first chapters.

The end sort of whimpered out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you 5-Stars

Coaster2,

You are an excellent author. I typically search the new listings for “Romance” stories followed by “Loving Wives” stories. Until your Legends Day “Trust Me” release I hadn’t discovered your enormous talent. Since that time I’ve read “Accidental Hero”, “Once Upon a Fantasy” and now “Act of Necessity”. I plan to start at the top of your list and read through all of your other posts. I like the longer stories a lot more than the one and two page “Wham-Bam-Thank You-Mam” variety. I hope you’ll keep contributing to our reading pleasure for many years to come. I just ordered a new Surface Pro tablet so I can continue reading away from home. I rated all “Act of Necessity” chapters 5-Stars.

I also got hooked on Harddaysknight, Lady in Red series. I think you and he are the only two Novels and Novellas authors I’ve discovered.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Thank you.

I am so glad that you have decided to post your stories from other places here. Thanks.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Very nice read

This was a delightful story well told with good characters, settings and a realistic plot.

Thank you for this story. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the same.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Another tale well done!

Always enjoy your stories. Thanks for the entertainment!

meme165meme165over 6 years ago
What happened to the boat?

So it all starts of when his parents die, leaving a pile of cash, a house, two cars, a boat, and a sister 3000 miles away. His sister takes the pile of cash and one of the cars, leaving him the house, a car, and the boat. That's the last we hear of the boat, what happened to it?

Any way it's obviously not important, personally I think it would have made a good third of fourth date venue, but that's just a personal observation.

Ignoring that minor inconvenience. Another great story, well told well paced and very well put together. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Author for Anonymoune 7/22/17

Try markelly. I think the Lady in Red auhor, markelly and coaster2 are the best I have read on this site. They might even subplant Harry Turtledove and W. E. B. Griffin as me favorit authors.

teedeedubteedeedubover 6 years ago
anonymous

markelly is great. HDK (LiR) is great. Coaster2 is great. Wifewatchman is great and Adrianleverkuhn. and I miss Moogplayer and Rose Troy.

This was a great read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story as are all of your stories.

You are one of my favorite authors on this site. I'm glad to see new material being presented even if it is reposts from another site. They are all new to me.

I just had one small point of criticism. I was in the coast Guard from 1964 to 1968, stationed in the Fort Point Group at Bodega Bay for the first 2 years. Bodies in salt water for a month are no longer recognizable and probably not found due to all of the flesh being eaten by shell fish, crabs, lobsters, etc. Dead bodies float because of the gas accumulation, but if they are not found within a few days, the body is stripped to bone by the scavengers, and the bones sink.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Good Story

Happy Fantasy.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Great story by Great writer

As expected, well written, well developed characters, drama, and a good ending. All one can hope for in reading entertainment. Five stars

Thanks for sharing your talent.

P.S. I see Norton made it into another story. Good dog.

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterover 6 years ago
To Teedeedub

I like your list of authors. I would also include DreamCloud. Many of his/hers are rated at 4.80 and above, with a handful above 4.90.

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
Good Story Writers

Texasfarmboy and AspernEssling Also have some really good stories. I am really not into the stories for the sex stuff, I just like a really good read!

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY OTHERWISE

The way he responded to Aldo spoiled it for me and confess his fear to Francesca, that was shit, purely, the guy should make all the moves to be a hero for his girl; if he was serious about it, he would've taken a gun and finished the job. No matter what, you can't be forever cautious and approach love like you would do, and allow passion to take over; when you put passion into fighting there's a better chance of landing serious hurt; a guy this cool usually would've learnt some moves to prepare in advance for altercations with Aldo. So, regardless of all other 'good' qualities if an ass swipe acts funny with the girl, you take every chance to protect the girl, even if it means death. Well, that's love, and will always be; love cannot be approached like you sit down with the family and plan meticulously for a wedding. There's simply no fire in the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bloody good thankyou

thankyou for another enjoyable read.

i appreciate the consistency in the content.

family matters

cheers very much

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
the law

now a days the law protects the crooks , illegals . use to be it was for the honest hard working & God fearing , but not anymore. Canada takes after the British guilty till proven innocence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wait ! Was it a sand wedge or fairway wedge??

Makes a different indentation on the skull. Should have used a DRIVER.

AlberothAlberothabout 4 years ago
Really...

His family in law wouldn't have cared one way or the other that he knocked the guy off... his future father in law would have shot the guy in the nuts with lupo because that's the way they are... hurt the daughter, you die!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
Great story

I read this 5 or 6 years ago. It's as good now as it was then.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story with a happily ever after, what else could you ask for. 5 stars

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

What I love about your stuff is the depth of your narration... lots of plot, great characterization, and interesting development. Love the use of the golf club ambush Nothing makes a statement on the status of the current lack of law and order than the absolute necessity of taking the stalker out to protect his lady. Also love the clinical manner in which it was accomplished. Not a lot of angst here' it had to be done.

Again great well written story that well deserved 5 stars.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Quality story and it seems quite a divisive one, but make no mistake if it’s down to you to protect your family and yourself, don’t rely on the law, they’re too busy elsewhere, take care of it yourself. Don’t do it in the heat of the moment, plan it and execute it carefully, quietly and with no witnesses. I would have no hesitation in defending me and mine, up to and including maximum force. Crying to the police about the bad guy that threatened you will bring their attention for a short time, then it’s down to you, be prepared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories