All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 36'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Conflicted

A. I'm glad you're writing.

B. This particular series ran out of steam long ago, and I wish you'd start something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excited

I've been checking back weekly if not daily to see if you were continuing. Please continue.

AmmononAmmononover 6 years ago
I love this series.

There are very few story series that I follow. I peruse the site frequently but can't get into many writers stories due to their lack of any good story telling. My Only Talent, is one of the stories that has characters that I really feel for. Robbie is a good guy. Most stories protagonists are jerks. Robbie has never hurt someone intentionally. Robbie's coming of age story is slow going but has a lot going on. I understand how an author here has to write on his own free time and life gets in the way. So, I don't begrudge the time it takes to get out chapters. So, Thank you Conanthe. I will continue to wait for you to finish this story. I will keep checking Mind control section for this and only this story.

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Really Love the Core Group

I was so excited when i saw a new chapter! This my favorite series on Lit! I am on the fence about how to fell about Suzanne. On one hand I understand they had a deal, but its not just Robbie it is effecting the rest of the group as well and they all kind of have a long term plan to be together. On the other hand, he is going to get plenty of ass while in England! Between the Museum Girl and the twins! So maybe he needs to chill a little and see hoe it goes. Truth is if he can't be happy with Nora who he seems to be genetically born to be with and Throw in someone and Hot and adventurous and loyal and Laura then he does have issues.

Anyway love the series and would love to talk to anyone about it.

Thanks for the new chapter conathe!!!!!!!!

AskulAskulover 6 years ago
Can't wait for more

Really love the longer stories and how they actually tell a story. Keep at it and I look forward to the next installment.

Not sure I'm a huge Suzanne fan myself. Then again I'm very attached to Nora. Only thing I can think of at the moment is if she is going to bail, she needs to just do it and not play on the fence for months. I also was surprised at how impressed I was with Lara's simple "I'm not doing anything if she's not with Robbie" comment. Though I suppose that shouldn't surprise me given her relationship to Robbie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Conflicted

34 of 36 chapters in the top 250 Mind Control Stories Voted by readers does not sound like you should discounting writing on this story. Sounds like someone may be green. Don't be like the 1985 famous drink company and in believe the competition's advertising. Don't scuttle you fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

This is one of the best written series on Literotica.

Sure it has plenty of sex, but it has character development, story twists, intrigue and the sub-story of Dwight adds to the story and draws in many of your readers.

Would love to get Nora in bed with the museum girlfriend (who imitates Betty Boop) and add her to Robbie's harem of mutual girlfriends, along with Lara, Nora and Suzanne. Also I believe Suzanne is trying to figure out how to break-up with Mike, as I believe she is in still in love with Robbie, Lara and Nora.

I also think it would make for a good story twist for Lara to learn about Robbie's and Nora's special talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great chapter.

I can hardly wait to see what you will have Robbie getting up to in England.

This is one of the best stories on Lit, please don't let anyone convince you it has run out of steam, all the positive feedback and comments prove it's still a great story.

As for confused, If you really believe the story has run out off steam the answer is simple, stop reading it.

CBellsCBellsover 6 years ago
Brilliant series!

Please keep this series going. There's a huge amount you can do with it and the vast array of characters you have.

Anyone who is negative about the series can go read something else. They don't need to share their crap, especially when so many people (as evidenced by how many of this series are in the literotica top 250) love the series.

Please keep up the great work and this brilliant series!

DepressionBeardDepressionBeardover 6 years ago
Great chapter!

I thoroughly enjoy reading this story. Great character development with Robbie, Nora, and Lara this chapter. I liked seeing Lara's loyalty and Nora's logical nature being shown. Robbie dealing with hardship is refreshing as well.

I have my opinions regarding Suzanne, but I'll keep them to myself. Whatever you decide, I'm sure we're all in for a very interesting read.

Keep up the great work!

MDG1969MDG1969over 6 years ago
Gored and on the horns. As they frequently say in Austin "Hook'em Horns"!

You have put a lot of heart and soul into this story for many years.

Please continue with this in depth and very interesting story.

Malkav907Malkav907over 6 years ago
more plz

I totally get emotionally involved with the protagonist of any good story. I find myself wondering what's gonna happen next and find myself feeling what Robbie's portrayed to be feeling. Very well written and, I'm sure very well researched. Have you written any novels? I think you should consider it.

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
I absolutely loved it

Well done. After ch 35 I thought you were winding down. I was wrong. Your work is getting better. I can't wait till ch 37. Robbie (& the rest of us vicariously) if going to have a wonderful time in England.

As for Susan, who cares. Nora and Lara actually love our hero.

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
We need another one soon.... please

So many open story lines

- Dwight in the U.K.

- Bright Eyes and her mentor's debriefing

- Bright Eyes reunion

- Peggy

- the Tennis Twins & their mum

- Cowgirl Chrissy

- Candy

- Millie & Jay's wedding

- Lara's summer school

- Orinda

- Nora reunion in London over holidays

- Ermina & Saputo

- Bob the Knob returns

- Kevin, Ralph, Cisco, Oiler

- Ivan Greentree

- Saskia

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
First chapter with less than 5 stars.

There is a timing issue that seems to be a harbinger for the rest of the chapter:

POV jumps from Nora & Lara in bed after sex (but before the talk with Robbie about Suzanne) and next you have the following line:

"

Mei Ling showed up at the UDP port a few days later,

"

I'm guessing you could change that to a few days after the 'event', but that timing doesn't work either. Maybe a few hours before it was time for him to leave for dinner?

. . .

But the above glitch is just that. A simple re-wording fixes the problem. The issue of Suzanne's commo blackout is much harder to reconcile - and drastically more far reaching.

So... here's the problem I have with this chapter:

Robbie's there for several days before heading home and Suzanne was coming up in two days and they... what? Either Robbie and/or Suzanne avoided one another (and the girls) or you got your math wrong. It looks like you lost track of your timeline here.

I get that you are addicted to keeping your readers in the dark, but this feels like Suzanne basically shit on her lovers who, unless I've read the wrong story, were also her friends. OK, lets say they avoid physically seeing one another - even though Suzanne has to at the least come back for her belongings if she's moving in with Mike. She didn't call, not even once?

The idea that Suzanne and Robbie did not have even one more conversation before he left the country seems like Suzanne genuinely gave zero fucks about Robbie - or the girls. Even a simple friendship would require more communication with such massive shifts occurring in their lives. And she blew off Lara as well? Lara absolutely would have talked with Robbie about a call from Suzanne.

I suggest a bit of a rewrite, at the least to correct the timing issues.

Giving at least a couple of lines regarding Robbie not having further contact with Suzanne OR, what little they did say - and the effect upon him - would not be giving away state secrets. But it would clear up the hole in the story line.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
taken too seriously

you need to chill out jason, it's just a story.

Five star story to be sure.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Apology and question

I am sorry I let frustration push my words onto the angry/bitter side.

I did come up with a potential reason for you doing things this way. Based on the way Robbie felt about the idea of Suzanne - or any of his girls - get gang banged I think that it would have ruined their relationship, permanently. I'm just surprised that Lara didn't clue in on the potential disaster... unless she just felt that the other two were adults who had to make - and live with - their decisions.

However, Suzanne dumping the three of them like yesterday's fish lets them separate before that damage can be done. I'm not saying that I don't believe that Suzanne will be back, however I'm sure they'd make her pay dearly. I think it depends as much on the group moving on and feelings of hurt from the way she dumped them than it does on her relationship with Mike. All of this of course depends on how things really played out those last few weeks and, equally important, how long Suzanne lets the group move on without her.

I do think Robbie needs to take more command of what he wants - and doesn't want - from his relationships. Lara is very much happier when he is in charge. Nora thrives on his strength. He achieves more when he has a positive attitude...

Anyways, my apologies for lashing out. Yours is one of the more complicated and technically interesting tales that still holds my attention (and not just because that scene with Mei was incendiary!) and I genuinely look forward to what happens next.

Jason

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
I agree with Jason... and not

I didn't notice a timing issue, but i was surprised that he wasn't staying with the girls at Lara's instead of UDP (though half the time it gets called UDT). I agree that the Suzanne gangbang would have ended her relationship with Robbie, either because she would want it again, or because he couldn't handle it. I think his subconcious desire to impregnate Lara and Nora but was able (if unenthusiastic) to share Suzanne shows that deep down he knew she wasn't gonna stick around. I do think he should have shared those thoughts with the other two (minus the knocking them up, maybe, though the cat's out of the bag with Nora). Let them know that he is saddened that they are losing Suzanne, but deep down, Robbie alone wasn't what would make her happy. Better to find out now than later. And the fact that she took off without a second thought and just texted him after she was on her way, shows that she loves mike more. Good call Eldee! I also think he should have had at least a phone conversation with Suzanne where he tells her they will miss her, but they love her and want her to be happy, so she should go and see where things stand with mike. Show support for her choices, while making it clear that she's not just leaving Robbie, she's leaving all three of them.

He'll just have to console hismself in the arms of Nora and the Twins all summer.

On to the future though. My first thought was that Dwight's target is Abelard Peters, but as I considered it, it just might be Nora's dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am not a fan of Suzanne

I don't like the way he wimped out with Mei Ling and became a bottom. If you are going to have some balls, take them wherever you go. I have always liked Lara and here loyalty to him and Nora is growing on me. I was not a fan of this chapter, but this story has had my attention since the beginning of my vacation.

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961about 5 years ago
Lara is the queen long live the queen

My first comments about your story I love it. Now to what I think where it's going, Robbie is punkin out because of immaturity and selfishness so my question is will he grow to accept ?

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

I would have thought Lara would have given him a key by now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous