All Comments on 'Our Story Ch. 00 Prologue'

by amberrenard

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What's your reason for ...

What's your reason for writing in the second person point of view???

I'll assume, and perhaps you should too, that more than a few of the potential readers are female and likely cannot relate well to being addressed as a man.

As a man, I never get beyond the first paragraph of any story written as if I was there and should therefore already know the outcome from my own perspective. In my humble opinion, it's a waste of my time to even begin such a tale.

There are two perfectly acceptable points of view for authors to use. The first person POV places the author in the story while everyone else is a third party. The third person POV leaves even the author out of the action. Either of these POVs are used extensively by successful writers.

I cannot think of a single popular book or story written in the second POV. Can you?

katestylekatestylealmost 7 years ago
Good start

There is nothing wrong in writing in the second person. The second person narrative is often used when a narrator is addressing herself / himself in reflective inner monologue, or when she / he is addressing a singular, specific person, the latter being the case in the above 'Prolog'. I thought it was a decent start, well worth 4 Stars. The only thing that grated a little was that such a hot 'fuckboy' would be spending his evenings swapping dirty texts with someone miles away when he could be out and about introducing hot 'fuckgirls' to his massive cock. All the same, I'm still looking forward to your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fukn cheatEr

Author cheated on her family. Show her attention shell fuck 4 real. This a true story, where's the pics go??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous