All Comments on 'The Slide'

by SemiStraight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot... and highly believable

This story is not only incredibly hot and highly believable... it's also uncannily similar to my own life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I again wanted to tell you how much, I enjoyed reading both of your stories. It also sounded like mine so I identify with it. It has been well over three years now since, I've been with a man for sex. I will be going on vacation to Orlando, Fl in a couple of weeks without my wife and I'm planning on having me some fun with a guy. I have written to a few guys and well, I think I have found the one. He tells me that, he has a 9" cock and he wants to top me. I hope it all works out and in a few weeks , I'll be feeling like you sore but happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed both your stories and look forward to your next one. As both posters before me mentioned, your story is all too familiar to many of us, myself included.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cirious

Im not gay but I really want to be with a cute guy and play with his cock and suck him to and make him cum. then let him fuck me gently until am loosened enough to be getting it from him once in a while. a medium sized dick though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please keep writing

What a hot and exciting story! Thank you for sharing this, I am sure many readers will be as ready as I am to read to enjoy your next tale.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
It's not just Hot!!!!

Enjoyed the way the story and the characters developed. The theme and story line showed much more maturity than the age of the characters. With this foundation, this Reader can easily imagine the story has a continuing life of its own. I'm amazed and saddened to see the comments and praise dropped off in July. What can I do to push this title into a "Must Read" mode for you? You've got my vote and desire to keep tabs on this FAVORITE Author for more offerings.

SemiStraightSemiStraightover 6 years agoAuthor
Working on the next chapter

Nella, I'm working on the next chapter as it has developed but have been swamped since the summer. Perhaps an end of the year finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Scorching hot!

One of the best of this or any genre! 5 stars.

hotwillyhotwillyalmost 5 years ago
The Slide

Thought First was good, this was better

5 Star excellence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Arousing!

Nothing better than a beautifully written porn story and this one may well be in the top three of anything I've discovered, so far!

sparktjsparktjalmost 4 years ago

I’m loving your stories, they get me so hard and remind me of the wonderfully dirty man sex I’ve enjoyed. I regard myself in very similar terms to you - happily married and sexually active with my wife, but needing the release of highly charged sex with other men, invariably as a slutty bottom. Thanks for writing so well, some of the best I’ve read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous