All Comments on 'Milk Me Mommy'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bartermanbartermanover 6 years ago
yuk

ok I get the intro then going back in time but don't keep doing it

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 6 years ago
Awesome! 5 stars!

Absolutely loved this story! The only thing that could make it hotter would be more details of how Mommy milked him with her pretty feet and toes. Such a lucky boy!

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 6 years ago
This is sex education!

I've always believed that the best way for a young person to learn about sex is from an older person. Their thoughtfulness, tolerance, concern and genuine caring makes the whole experience something that is valuable and will be remembered for a lifetime. Good work.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
Chapter 2

I can envision a sequel to this story. Todd comes to visit and his mother figures out their arrangement. Todd & Inger have night time fun time, etc. They develop feeings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Milk Me Mommy

Weird title for a widow not his mother.

This is another story from the book of one-liners. this really lacks development to support the story line. This tale is less than half complete.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
An observation and an opinion:

To the previous commenter, who wrote, regarding the title of the story: "Weird title for a widow not his mother."

THAT'S what you thought was weird? I knew an Hispanic girl who insisted on calling me "Pappi" when we were fucking. Younger women (and some not-so-young) regularly call their partners "Daddy". But a woman who is reenacting sexual situations that she'd obviously originally shared with her deceased son, with her neighbor's son, in a barn? THAT's okay, but the title is what you find weird?

Next, the observation: I noticed some spelling errors and mistypes. Don't rely on a spell-check to find all the mistakes. Edit, re-edit, and final edit, then go through it again, if necessary, until you are no longer finding mistakes. THEN, if possible, have another person check it with fresh eyes. Aside from the brevity of the story and those mistakes, I found it to be a hot read.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Great Read*****

One of the best I have read in a long time. A fellow-up chapter would not hurt!! Thanks for sharing.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Many a boys dream

He gets an older woman and gets to call her mommy. Europe is more tolerant to incest so one can believe she was having sex with her son.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Cute, Fun And Satisfying

Good to the last drop, as they say.... ;-) It's clear that Inger misses her son a lot!

Thanks for this sweet little fantasy!

neosamneosamover 6 years ago
Wow

This is such a erotic masterpiece

I wish you can add some more kinky stuff

also each day could have been a chapter

but of course this is such an awesome writing

thanks for sharing

Neo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my...

What a story! I could sense myself as Todd being milked by that Danish "Mommy". I wonder if she used to do that with her real son before he went to war and got killed. Maybe that's why she loved doing it...but that's just me...

CroonyCroonyalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

Of course she was milking her son. Where do you think she got the fetish from?

A prequel of how she seduced her son would be good.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Good neighbor

Interesting twist on incest, but not incest. It's very obvious that Inger and her son were having sex before he left and now Todd is fulfilling the role of her dead son. It was a nice ending with a smile on both of their faces, both of them getting so much out of the experience. Thanks

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
i liked it very much. Hope u write more chapters !!!!

Milk me mommy is Fantastic !!!!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

You tell a good story and your writing flows without distracting. This is the first of yours I’ve read. I enjoyed it. I’ll be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I found it well written and I felt the same as he did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story wish she'd been my neighbor

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic writing. Loved every word and ever line. Please continue it as a series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
511 Followers
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...