All Comments on 'Zach Helps out a Pregnant Lady'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting but it could have been better

The ESP element to the story was not needed and silly. It actually detracts from the story. Also, think of more ways to describe her juices. Repeating honey over and over makes it seem like you should take a drink every time the word is used. Her nectar, juice, cream, and even fluids could be substituted. Otherwise, it was a good story. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
underdeveloped

You may have this in the wrong category. The ESP element doesn't really do anything for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wet

This is one of the most erotic stories I've ever read and being a mother I know just how real this is since a lot of pregnant women dream & fantasize about this. Being attractive when feeling & looking like a beached whale is the top of the list with us & being most husbands either ignore us or treat us like we are MaDonnas doesn't help.

If this ever happened to me I'd give Zac the opportunity to return again as well as be returning after the baby was born. Utterly fantastic story 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spell Check

Try aisles!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi

I really hated the ESP element, it distracted from the story and wasn't necessary.

The other thing that bothered me was the dialog. You were more dictating the dialog and the story rather than letting it happen naturally.

Also she pretty much just opened her legs for him as opposed to having some kind of inner conflict.

Other than those elements the story was good.

amoroneamoroneover 4 years ago
Pregnant women are delightfully sexy

Thanks for an excellent sensuous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ESP

Great story, but the ESP wasn’t necessary at all it distracted from the story when it was added and it threw off the into of the story. If you wanted to incorporate it better you’d mention it with casual conversation. Also, the ESP would work a lot better if there was a cruel boss or something instead of a lonely pregnant woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty Good

Zach does a pretty good job on the horny pregnant lady, but doesn't really seem to need to use his ESP powers to get into her, and bring her off. But a good read, anyway - Thanx!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

It was really nice of Zach to help out the very pregnant young lady with her garden supplies, while her husband was away on Service. And it wasn't all that bad when he used his Powers to seduce her into giving him her Thong panties, and then her pussy and ass to his "special care." She certainly seemed to like it as much as Zach did, and I was pleased that he didn't blow off his load in her pregnant belly, but shoot it up her ass instead. It might be nice to have Zach visit her again some time, to help her recover her sexual appetite after the birth of her baby. Nice read, well worth a 5!

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

I find pregnant women to be very appealing and enjoyed making love to my wife when she was carrying both of our children. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
2272 Followers
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...