All Comments on 'Friends Forever'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lovely

holstaurs are the best kind of monster girls ^^

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 5 years agoAuthor
@Anon

I love yetis, but holsty-chan is hard to beat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
favorite monster girl

Spartan, and what about bicorns?

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 5 years agoAuthor
@Anon

I'm not all that sure about bicorns and unicorns as I'm not a big fan of the horse pussy they have. :P

They're cute and lovely. I personally would go with the unicorn due to them being with just one man for life and losing their virginity to him, and him to her. I love that idea as I have an extra-idealized version of romance and love in my head.

While I have thought about threesomes and reverse gangbangs, I don't think I could handle or really want a harem long-term.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

If this had been written properly, instead of in bullet/point form, it might have been good. I can't even give it a star. Quite frankly, it's not worthy.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 1 year agoAuthor

@Sorchak Not a comment worth reading or responding to, honestly, but since I forgot to put in the OG request by the user, the story is meant to be a greentext – hence the format. I believe it is/was used on 4chan.

Also, if this is not the type of story you like or wanted to read, just do the logical thing and don't read it or bother commenting on it at all instead of leaving senseless comments on it. All stories are obviously not written for everyone and yet people who aren't interested in a genre are idiot enough to decide it's worth! LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
380 Followers
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...