Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
oneoldmanoneoldmanover 6 years ago
I'm Hooked

Your 1st attempt in this genre was a crashing success with me! Loved the story and the cast. I voted fav-story and fav-author. Will be watching for more of this kind of story. Thank you.

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

I just read all 5 chapters. Amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

pwdinblewpwdinblewover 6 years ago
Entertaining and well written series

The plot was intriguing, and the characters and their development were well suited to the genre, and not too far from believable! Excellent writing throughout, varying pace and depth, and using the two viewpoints.

Just two questions. What does a number 27 look like, and where can I buy one?

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Nope

I'm sorry but the proposal-after-less-than-one-week-of-biblically-knowing-each-other definitely ruined it for me.

eideticeideticover 6 years agoAuthor
@Lonely_Reader

I'm sorry it was ruined for you. I agree that the proposal/acceptance seems rushed. It is one of the problems with stopping the story arc there and having "the rest of the story" in my mind, specifically what happens between them over time, after they return to L.A. and settle into their engagement. I needed to find a place to break the tale. Again, I'm sorry that aspect ruined it for you. I hope you enjoyed the other parts of the story.

charles_dickenpussycharles_dickenpussyover 6 years ago
Well done.

I just wanted to say that you did a great job with this one. You managed to tell a story that was simultaneously interesting and erotic (most stories I have read here are only the latter). You also populated the story with characters I genuinely liked, which is not something that happens too often for me when I read erotic stories. So yeah, good job and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

Well written, good character development. I cared about your characters, not something easily accomplished. Thank you for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Going

There is a lot more story there. I would like to see where they go from here.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 5 years ago
Quite fun.

More than a little over the top....oh well. I did really enjoy the light story with some good humor.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
Bravo Bravo

well written, well thought out, good humor, great sex. fun characters. would love to read more about all not just Karen and John, but Pam and Billy. Lu and the Professor and Marianne, The places the feel really drew me in, and I love the B&D aspect too was a great touch I'm on the same level not into S&M but the right amount of B&D in the right times perfect. The proposal at the end while a bit rushed actually made since to me and you foreshadowed it so it wasn't unexpected. I saw it coming at the start of the helicopter tour not the specifics but the results. The only thing it's missing in my opinion was the Karen, John and Lu 3-way. That seems like it would have been fun to write and extremely enjoyable to read. All said 5 stars on all five parts and I saved my comments for the end but voted on each. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding, impeccable writing (had to go to Wikipedia a couple of times to keep up), excellent story to the end, and the sex was engaging, and creatively written with exactly the right amount of detail.

5 stars are not enough.

A tiny criticism, 'in to' and 'into', and 'a while' and 'awhile' aren't interchangeable. Apologies if auto correct did that.

Strand

EVLoverEVLover11 months ago

Thank you, eidetic, for a wonderfully, engaging tale.

A minor concern from a man who lives near John Wayne Airport/SNA…why did you have them fly through Phoenix on their way to Las Vegas, when there are plenty of direct flights between the two airports?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
1136 Followers
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

story TAGS