All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 04D'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I loved it

You are a genius. This is my kind of ending. This worthless piece of shit and her stud got everything coming to them . I will look for more of your stories. If they contain this type of retribution for a woman cheating with a black pimp.

In the immortal words of the song by David Allan Coe, "There's nothing quite as worthless as a white girl with a nigger".

didierdidierover 19 years ago
thinly disguised racialist fear and loathing

What to make of that classic example of thinly disguised racial fear and loathing. Let's see, mythical "superstud" Marvin does White "slut" wife; aggrieved, morally superior "White" husband literally castrates---and thereby "cuts down to size," in a word---"uppity" superstud, condemns wife to her rightful Hell of drugs and sexually transmitted disease, and then reassumes his mantle of White, male dominance.

What a pile crap, and stinking, too. You are aware that during the age of Southern lynching of innocent Blacks(1800s-early 1960s), the savage White crowds would often torture and mutilate their victims in a ways very similar to what you have described. Photos taken at the Lynchings made for "cheery" postcards.

One can take it that you would found all of this "erotic," a real "turn on." No doubt, you wouldn't have been the only one.

Disgusting. Racist. Badly written, too. Literotica ought to have "Worst story, hands-down" category. This "ending" would be right at the top of such a list

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thinly disguised racialist fear and loathing

While I also think that this ending is crap, perhaps it balances the numerous stories which deal with the emasculation of pitiful limp-dicked white husbands by the superior black man. These stories often include violence against the husbands concerned and are every bit as racist as the dumb story posted here. I trust this respondent will point this out when the next story of its type is posted. Incidentally, I would rather not post these comments anonymously, but am not sure how I can do so under my username. Could someone advise?

TE

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
How about a REALLY unbeliveable ending?

Okay, we've had people die left and right in these endings, Marvin, Tom and especially Barbara over and over. There have been guns, drugs, HIV and assorted miseries. So how about Barbara's head and her heart reassume her thinking instead of what's between her legs? Size....piffle... size I can get by buying a big dildo. She realizes what she has come so close to loosing and returnes with Tom to her family. After counselling and therapy their marriage resumes, slowly because of her unfaithfulness and the loss of trust, but eventually. She lives to become a grandmother (a great job by the way) and sees her 50th anniversary.

Marvin? Oh, Marvin's wife returns from taking care of her ailing mother and discovers what's been going on. He would have been better off letting Tom finish him when she gets done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this latest "ending" is about two things

racism and anger (one re-enforcing the other; and the "author" could be any race, not necessarily one of these "law and order" texans who tie a black man's feet to his truck and drag him to death; etc.)

writings on racism and anger CAN BE literary; but not this short piece. in fact, this is NOT even about infidelity or eroticism.....

but, finally, Patricia51 has the most sensible AND SHOCKING suggestion (which think he/she should do, for the "fans" of this helter-skelter series):

99.5 or so percent of "Loving Wives" is about wives infidelity (roughly 90 % wife; 10 % men), with the wives running around or being fucked in her own marriage bed by

--- usually --- by a black man or a couple of them (or if it is a white guy, he has to have an extraordinary big, long, and thick one!, otherwise the li'l white sistas won't even bother!),,, and these men are those who spend on average 6 hours a day at the gym doing nothing but smoke and pop pills and pump iron, knowing AND caring little or nothing about the Elizabeth B. Browning, Shakespeare, Christopher Marlowe, Newton, Socrates, Sun-Tzu, the Great Khans, etc. ------ but who have sculptered their physiques in such a way that li'l white wives easily salivate and swoon over, whether for an hour, a week, a couple months or a life time....

and that's fine and dandy, as long as it is EROTIC, even if the women gets bucket full of bodily fluids from all kinds of people (and being super-women, they don't ever get hurt physically or mentally or emotionally, no sir!; they are just pleasure robots --- with angry human husbands!)

but, again, why not as Patricia51 said: someone be God and have Barbara return to using her brain, or whatever little of it that was given to her by mom and dad when she was growing up, being cherished by two loving parents as the star of their lives --- have her return to using that little brain, rather than continuing on to let her between-the-leg thaing run her life, which would almost inevitable end up as some of the previous chapters, about getting whored around, raped repeatedly, getting HIV and half a dozen other STD's, some curable, others not,,,

why not have Barbara "have her fun" but return to being being the "selfish" person who wants to grow old with her family and become a loving grandmother, who is really reflecting on all this "fun" chapter of her life from some time in some distant future? THAT would be the most "shocking" of all endings, given a character like this one that the original author crafted as "Barbara", won't it?

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Some of this and PAT51 ending?

I like this ending better than the other three. I think the punishment is meted out where it belongs.

But maybe some of Pats ending could be inserted too.

Punishment but an agreeable ending. A more happy ending??

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
This story belongs in the Sci Fi & Fantasy section

You've taken a woman who by your account led a good and decent life; someone concerned with the welfare of others. In trying to help a friend who is a battered woman you allowed this character to be raped herself and then go through a personality change. Suddenly this character becomes a slut and a magnet for pain.

On the face of it this could make for an interesting story. However, the constant reference to the race of the person with the appendage NOT being important MADE it important. There is a rascism here that bothers me.

The character obviously had a psychological breakdown but you've ignored it and gave her character flaws, all inconsistent with her history. A woman strong enough to sustain a rape, then turn on her attackers is not likely to just throw all of her life away because one of those rapists gave her an orgasm. Orgasms during rape are not uncommon, but that doesn't imply the woman consented or had an epiphany.

No, I don't buy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
They deserved it!

Best ending I have seen in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW--What an ending.....

THE BEST ENDING I HAVE SEEN A LONG TIME!!!

I personally hate the wimp husband stuff..now..having found

my ex with a guy once, I was faced with some of his decisions, but did not come up with his plan. Wish I had.

My lawyer told me I would be better off killing her and

spending a couple years in jail. He said she would try to

make my life miserable for a lot longer than that...he was

right. I know a guy in Merced who did kill his wife, he

only spent about 18 months in jail...food for thought for

those of you who are facing these decisions.

My ex lived...she is a druggy and alcoholic, living from

day to day, so I am told. But this ending was soooooooo

much better. I have a friend who deals with ... people..

who do this stuff. Movies, drugs, etc. and he told me my

ex could be in a railroad car in Mexico any time I wanted

it. I liked him way too much to take a chance on losing him

for her.

A great ending.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How can this garbage be called literature?

Literotica should be ashamed of giving a platform to such sexist, racialist, violent garbage. The story which began with some promise of realism, became bogged down into the same old bigotted stereotypes so often run out in this well worn genre. How about an ending where Marvin sees the error of his ways, maybe because of the love that Barbara displays and whilst both of their hearts are breaking they part for the love of their partners? Maybe a bit slushy, maybe as fantastic as the other endings but surely more wholesome. No, I suppose not, lets nail 'em up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yea baby!

Mke a whore out of the white slut! Good for her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This ending was more rightful.

Barb got what she deserved...She wanted nigger cock. The only problem that nigger cock have a nigger attached to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Odd

I've always wondered why stories about black men seducing white wives and either subjugating or killing the white husband are celebrated and encouraged, but any story like this one is condemned for being racist. I'd think in the interest of fairness that either both are racist, or neither are racist, but the double standard doesn't impress me much. I have to agree with another commenter that the bulk of racism I've seen or heard of in my life typically comes from blacks, not whites, and I wonder why that isn't condemned either (like obama and "rev" wright. Beyond all that, I don't find ANY redeeming quality in ANY story that has rape or infidelity in it. Maybe I'm old fashioned, because I believe in the conduct of GENTLEMEN, which marvin was not, and LADIES, and anything less than that is pathetic and beneath contempt. Were I Tom, I probably would have beaten hell out of both of them, but I'd never have let it get that far to begin with; exposing oneself to any disease for any length of time is just plain stupid, and after having read this story, I'll try much harder not to expose myself to another like it as it has nothing to benefit anyone in it. Anyone reading this story and getting any type of thrill from it should seek professional help IMMEDIATELY, and the individual who complained of racism should either condemn similar stories from the black perspective or get a one way ticket to Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...BLACK AMERICA FOREVER!!!...

...this again is a typical example of racial division in our fucked up country...the civil war did nothing to stop it..president Lincoln died for nothing...VANNA WHITE can provide positive proof of how well BLACKS treat their white trophy women..while living perfectly normal lives...give it up ace...you're a white supremist skinhead..sad!!!...and...YOU GO GIRLS!!!...;-}}}

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Much more realistic!

This ending is probably a lot closer to the truth, given the story line. I guess there are women who could truly get hooked on one particular big dick, but they're not likely to be too bright.

Great ending! Justice!

Kooky_NitaKooky_Nitaover 11 years ago

I have to say that I liked this ending best, when I read the first ending my first thought he should have cut his balls off.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Perhaps

this ending gave satisfaction to those who really wanted revenge! But really the best would be for the wife to come back -- if only!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
to the anonymous

who really think that blacks treat white women well -- do a Google search, start with Ashley Olsen in Florence, and very recently two white girls killed by a black in Virginia. This loss of white women to black men is a disaster!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
Screw Barb, she deserved it all.

And Marvin deserved his punishment, also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Man you have some serious issues

Get help

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

No sadistic punishment is too good for this slut.

Bye bye Barb!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous