All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 25'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
verybigoneverybigonealmost 7 years ago
Great chapter

Can't wait for school to start, and Alexis to pickup some hot cheerleader

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

You're series are like an addictive stimulant, you keep putting them out and you're readers like me keeping coming back from more. Someone posted at an earlier comment "Please, sir, can I have some more", well if you keep up this creativeness and dedication and consistency, I'll keep coming back for it, like a nymphomaniac on ecstasy and female Viagra returning to the guy with a 14" pole in their pants and an endless supply of stamina or Viagra or like a yo-yo.

When their first weekend in college starts, what will happen? An all out reverse gangbang or an attempt to have normalcy, which would be doubtful, especially when both Alexis and Hunter exhibit all of the signs of being sex addicts. When spring break approaches house hunting with Emma, Sophia, and Olivia, primarily would be perfect, they unload their current homes for something for the whole group near the college, especially since they're constantly trying to get their Hunter fix, and if they don't see Hunter for a while, they'll have emotional problems most likely, and with Hunter's caring side with the three mature ladies, it would solve future problems, except when Hunter's folks and sister find out.

If you're okay with Alexis and Emma, why not have Hunter's dad have a heart attack and to snap Hunter's immediate family out of their depression, he seduces them? There's so many paths you could take with this story series, and I hope you keep writing for years to come, but without months of being dormant, especially for addictive readers like me, it would be a heartbreak, especially if it ends up being a long-term or permanent dormancy.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I appreciate the feedback on where this story could go. I use some thoughts and discard others. It's difficult to keep the story fresh. There are only so many ways a couple can suck and fuck. I try to incorporate the sameness of sex into twists in the story. For those reading my stories for the sex alone, I'm sure you get bored with the setup. For those bored with the sameness of the sex, I'm always interested in how I might spice it up a bit. I read other stories here at Literotica for ideas and have learned a lot about what turns me on. I apologize for the period of dormancy on all my stories. I went brain-dead for a while. I get cudos on other story lines and I haven't given up on them quite yet. Well except for "Secuction" which I got bored with and experimented with the ending to nearly everyone's disdain. Oh well. I won't try that again. Right now there is a plethora of directions I can go with "Poolboy" so I'll stay on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this too must pass

You are right about the sameness of sex. Maybe one more chapter and end it. Flash forward 2 years state champ Hunter has married and moved back home. expanded his pool company and is bringing down decent $. Hire Fiona to be his Atty or Acct. or whatever. Oliva, Sophia and the rest of the harem agree to be sister wives and he knocks them all up. Living with 8 pregnant women is every guys fantasy. Right?

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
You're doing great!

I like this series and you "Fucking Mom, Sister, and Neighbor", the "Hot Summer Night", and the "Secuction" series as well, but I like the longer ones the most, especially since they're cheaper than going out to get drunk. Free v. $20-$60 Bar tab 2-3 nights a week, Free wins every time and being on a fixed income and being nocturnal I would rather read on this that to got to Books A Million to buy some thriller espionage novel to read or spend more money than I have to on frivolous things like alcohol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous