All Comments on 'Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good beginning

Needs to be taken to the next logical step/s.

SkyfalconSkyfalconalmost 7 years ago
More

You must continue this story through 2 or 3 more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
get others involved

Great start. Can't wait for preacher's wife to initiate a carnal counseling session. Get Mom involved in a threeway, then expand the MF club to include other members of the congregation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent! till

Excellent Story. Good concept, great narration, and brilliant build up.

If you could have drawn out the activities a bit more, it would have gone beyond just titillating.

Please continue with this story. It would be nice to see the Preacher's wife going all the way, the preacher joining in later, and if possible add a bit of incest with Tommy's family, Tommy. Add the Preacher's Wife in this melange too..

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
I agree it needs to continue

Bad place to leave it if this is all you're doing. No rating

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 7 years ago
what?

how could you leave it like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A 4.

A 4 stars for a good start. You better not leave us hanging, cause there's lots more to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hum

Unlike most of the writers on this site you reveal a humorous touch in your story. This would serve others well. Too many of these sultans and sisters of sex treat sex as if it were some sort of duty. It it is between consenting adults, it really is fun, most of the time at least. There are several branches of this site where they seem to be looking for other kinds of satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Need to finish this story please. You've left your readers hanging...

CroonyCroonyover 6 years ago
More!

Like the others have said. Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gud one .a request tho..

Glad u are back.and if u are at it,can we see more of mrs wentworth,with at leat one more full blown sex scene?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A new variation on a theme

With a unique twist

Counseling Confidentiality

Just how far will the preacher's wife go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HeyI think I really need the answer to Just one question here , where exactly do I find a counselor like that ? lol ! This story was sizzling hot and nicely arousing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous