All Comments on 'Daddy's Big Girl'

by Tazzy6923

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to many errors

you need to make the girl in the story act like a 18 year old not 12

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOOD FUCK STORY ...but

The first poster is right. The girl sounds like she is 12. You need to run a spell check. I hope the father knocks her up next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What is sex?

One minute the little cunt is asking, Daddy, what is sex, and the next minute, when she is getting the shit fucked out of her, she is an expert whore. Too much contradiction for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!

This story was very good. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay

it was okay but seriously, what girl doesn't know all those words and yet fingers herself?? overall it was a good story, just the little details

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bricks

be shat

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmm

how can i get my daddy to do this??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Use a dictionary.

You need to look up the word "than" and then look up "then". The wrong word can make a sentence look foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spare yourselves

absolute shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shit

This is absolute shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For shame...

Shame on Daddy for taking advantage of his obviously retarded daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

When everyone had left dad & I cleaned. We just chattered a bit.

"Dad, why are boys such jerks?"

"Well sweetheart they are still young and think that being wild is the only way of having fun."

"I hate them."

""

Lol, this story was obviously written with the ages being much younger than 18, then adjusted to post her, heh.

""

I licked up & down, under his shaft & finding his balls I sucked them into my mouth.

""

...now, what are the odds of a total novice going out of her way to voluntarily suck some guys ugly, hairy-ass wrinkled balls?? Pretty bad odds Id bet! Lol!

""

Grabbing the back of my head he thrust his hips forward forcing the rest of his monster down my throat.

""

Yeah, like a nice daddy would do that to his innocent daughter! No way, not if he ever expects to get anything again, lol. Hell not from anyone he would do that to! More likely he'd get his dick bit off!!

""

first just licking my lips than he spread my lips and started taking long cowlicks from my asshole to my clit.

""

Awesome descriptiveness! Never seen cowlicks used before! :)

""

He was still finger fucking me, in fact he had 4 fingers in me now, scratching at my G-spot and raking his fingers against the walls of my hot hole.

""

So, total virgin, never had an orgasm and hes shoving three and four fingers in her? Not!

""

"Now honey, this will hurt. It will hurt real bad at first but don't be scared because daddy is here & won't let it hurt too much."p

""

DUDE! Go back to school and take a sex ed class! You cant shove a bunch of fingers in her and her still have a hymen! And nothing is going to hurt when you shove your dick in if you just shoved FOUR fingers up her! Thats wider than your fucking dick! Jeez!!

""

I purred softly as he added a second finger slowly opening up my hole,

""

Well at least he got that right, most stories they just spit on it and shove it in. ...but FOUR fingers up her ass?! Are you trying to drive a fucking car up there?! Damn!!

""

"Yes daddy, fuck my ass raw. Slam that monster in my ass until I scream"

""

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a totally innocent virgin girl? She have split personalities you didn't tell us about??

""

He got behind me and slammed his full length deep into my bowels causing me to yell in sudden pain.

""

Hey yeah, lets tear up the virgin and send her to the emergency room! Lol.

I give up after that, lol. The story started out kinda fun but just went off on a tangent after that:/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So hot, I'd let any man fuck me like that every day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous