All Comments on 'Waiting'

by Daveindenver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 7 years ago
Seriously?

This is not a romance story. It has no place here IMO.

DaveindenverDaveindenveralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Hits Home

The the anonymous reader who commented the following:

"I'm pretty sure we've have never met. This is the first of your stories that I've read and the first lit story I've ever commented on. Keep up the writing it gave me a bit of hope for my similar situation. Since the first time I really looked into his eyes when he fixed my hair it set off a spark that hasn't stopped. So thank you for the smile tonight and reminder that we never really know how much we might touch someone else's life."

Thank you for your kind comments. Sometimes just knowing someone else on the planet is having the same experience as you, and that you aren't the only one, can make it easier to bear. If you would like to contact me on my profile page, perhaps we could communicate and I could write something specifically you. That's one of my private joys.

-Dave

trigudistrigudisover 6 years ago
Not A Romance... perhaps not even a Short Story

It reads more like a diary entry of unrequited love. Too many Is and lacks detail. Perhaps you can follow up with something more substantial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed your story

Thank you for taking the time to write and please ignore the naysayers. It was a marvelous tale and if people can not understand how it can be a five star rating then that is their loss. Sincerely M

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

life happens: some great, some ok. occasionally some not so great.

Keep the leash, use it as a lesson. Next time take action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaveindenver@Daveindenver
24 Followers
I started writing erotic literature after experiencing a vivid dream about a co-worker. I had been quite attracted to her, and as both of us were married and we lived in a rather conservative community, I did not act on that attraction. After dreaming of her, I wrote the exper...