All Comments on 'Too Horny To Think Straight'

by Deadly Joker

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
U made me HARD

Stories like this are going to push me from being curious to ...........wantin it to happen to me.

TinmanTinmanover 19 years ago
It pushes all the right buttons for boy-on-boy

This is a well written story that builds well and is exquisitely timed. Word choices are precise and push all the right buttons for the idea of "boy-on-boy" sex without all the somewhat tiresome trappings of gay-ness. The author couldn't resist a few of those gay words and phrases, but kept it to a very few. A very hot story with good excitement mixed with a good level of tenderness and affection -- something all us guys feel for another guy sometime in our lives. This is one of the best such stories I've read on Literotica.com. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brings back memories

Reminds me fondly of my youth and escapades with good friend to relive sexual tension. Makes me want it to happen again...soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
write about shy 1st times

write shy, not force

Pearl_PrynnePearl_Prynneover 19 years ago
So Hot!

You got this eager little girl sloshing her pussy in the corner. Chris's early innocence made the dominant dialog a bit unrealistic, but I can't say I didn't like it. More please, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YES!

More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
damn hot

great story and sex scenes. I'd like to read more about these two guys, and see what happened if they invited in another guy(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

Really loved this story. loved the descriptive scenes. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Great sex, great story, and it leaves me wanting a whole lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrific Story

I enjoyed it very much; it certainly shows that given the right situation (two guys alone) that straight guys can quickly become bisexual guys who sometimes find that they have really lost interest in girls altogether (thats my case exactly)...keep up the storytelling, I'm sure you have far more readers than are sending comments :)

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Well, well, well.

This was something else. I agree with Pearl, it was a bit of a jump from the narrator's earlier shy persona to being so nasty and dominating. A smoother transition or explanation would've helped. But other than that... Hot. Great dialogue, nice action. Continue.

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 19 years ago
whoa!

This was hot. The best dirty talk I've heard in a long time. I just about passed out when he called the other guy his "sweet bitch". Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
'sport voyerism '- this chick was watching

I was one of the chicks in the corner spying with one hand in my panties. Had to resist cumming early. Only I didnt like the mouth to mouth cum sharing- unexpected for a first timer. Would like to see more of them soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i want them both

I was staight for years now cant get enough of guys love to swallow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot and Intelligent

This story had a slutty eroticism that I like, but also had the non-mushy aspect of finding a strong link between attraction and friendship, to having true feelings for someone. Being bi, it also spoke to me on many levels, without patronizing my lifestyle. Great story!! One of the top ten stories in this category.

whisper69whisper69about 19 years ago
Erotic

The story started to emerge very slowly. Once it did it exploded with all kinds of erotic details. Love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love It

I never was into male on male. Thought I would read it to see what it was about and now Im even hotter than before.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Simply wonderful!

That was excellent! I got excited from just the pizza, excellent start. Great job! Keep up the work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superb!!!!!

This is an excellent story. It had everything plus amazing description of rough sex (loved the spanking part). The way things developed is just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot!

Loved it!, kept me jerking off all day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SO HOT!

Wow... you HAVE to do the sequel... I'm usually not into gay male but now I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Perfect Story

Finally, a story that puts two men together in a sexual situation with no labels. Reminds me of my first experience, and it was just as hot. Thanks heaps and keep up the fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish that were me.....

God, I wish that were me...I have a friend I wish would just have gone down on me...but alas, no one but (ironicly) my girlfriend knows that I'm bi...sigh....oh well. That was an amazing story....really, great job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks, really amazing story.

This was one of the first stories that inspired me to write my own. Thanks for the hot text.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Daaamn.

Got off to this many times, Great story!

robin48robin48almost 18 years ago
"your bitch"

with a cock in his ass.

your story got me so stiff.

its hard [pun inteneded] to jerk off and read..

but it does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Nice!!

This was a great story! I loved the little bit of B and D you put into it. It added a little bit of spice that many stories seem to lack. A sequel is a must!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Enjoyed it alot. I'd be one of the girls watching! Ladyrubytears

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Picturing strings of spit from cock to mouth..

I just wanted to tell you that your story was so hot i love how you went into submissive and talking about the smell of the sweat really brings it home and makes you just go crazy and with every horny detail and it reminds me of myself. please write a sequel i wanna try to break my record of how many times i can shoot.

sweet_escapesweet_escapeabout 16 years ago
Great Stuff

You have a talent for story-telling and know how to build tension well. I thought this was very well written and practically flawless. Limited use of passive voice and realistic dialogue made it an enjoyable read. The only thing I would change would be to refrain from using exclamation points in your writing. It comes across as more mature and professional without them.

You really did a wonderful job, though. Your work's impressive and I'll be checking out more of your stories.

Thanks for the great read. :0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

I enjoyed every single word!!! Watching my boyfriend fuck and be fucked by another strait man is my ultimate fantasy!!! I couldn't take my fingers away from my vj for a second while I read your story!!! -incredible :)

MacsmistressMacsmistressabout 13 years ago
Hot!

Wow! Very, very hot! A woman's ultimate fantasy story!

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago

This was a cute story. Although, I could have done without the spitting in mouths and cum-swapping. But the rest was very good. I wish you had written more on this couple. I think they could have made a really good out-in-the-open gay couple, given the chance to grow together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HUBBA HUBBA

Hotter than watching porn lol...idk y but that gave me a better boner than anything els...And I'm not a she male XD I'm so weird...

curiousfemmecuriousfemmeover 11 years ago
Surprising

Really surprised by how much I enjoyed this. Not usually into the insults/dominance, but there was just enough sweetness to carry it off.

wilnardwilnardabout 11 years ago
We're(your readers) waiting

How long until the next chapter?

tk998877tk998877almost 11 years ago
More!

You must write more. I think we all can relate in some fashion to a lot of the story. First time is always special among friends. I know mine was:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I WISH I COULD MAKE IT A THREESOME!

Wow that was a hot story, wish I could have been there too. Hot story ;)

browneyed_demonic_angelbrowneyed_demonic_angelalmost 11 years ago
My god, yes...

I would love to have the opportunity to watch two guys fuck. It's such a turn on. I wish I could witness this. So hot. I came twice reading this. Thank you :)

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago

crazy mind game turned crazy drugged mind game

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
YES!

Almost didn't make it to the end before shooting a huge load a cum! Fuckin' hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Wow wow wow wow wow wow. This is like my story xD

dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I truly enjoyed your story. The cum play was especially hot. I also liked the fact that both characters played a role, but were not trapped by being dom or sub. That's the way I like it ;-)

XXOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good one

Such a pity you never continued. Liked the guys a lot and the sex triggered some of my boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Part two please

jizzbitsjizzbitsover 7 years ago
Hard and needing more

Found your story exciting, if I was alone I would have rub 1 out, or at least a fun tease. Please follow up, loved the characters. The timidness of the 2 dealing with their sexual overcoming could have been drawn out a bit more. Thanks for the chub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
when I reached the scene about girls rubbing their little pussies while watching

I felt a jolt go through me because I'm exactly one of those girls, that was so hot I can't even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Cumming realization !

This was very well done indeed very hot and thats a rather bold admisson on my part since im 100% Hetero .......after this story meybe 94% .....lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yes!

this isn't even like porn. it's more like high literature

GtiguiGtiguiover 4 years ago
Ok that was HOT!!

Please have more stories of them they’re hot animalistic sex and how they actually really care for each other

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story was really hot! It was told at a very moderate past that made you feel a part of the storyline. I hope there will be more of these two. Happy memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous