All Comments on 'A Wild Need To Cum'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot hot

boy...I wish I were Nathan. Loved your story and great description. Look forward to more.

TinmanTinmanover 19 years ago
Sweet, wet, romantic sex, older man young woman

Very sweet, tender, erotic story of a young virgin wanting to get her first man at the cost of her precious cherry. Great wording, great pace, appealing to the more tender side. Loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot and steamy

I loved the story but the typos and/or spelling took away a little from it. Great descriptions of action and left a nice picture of everything. A follow up would be great to see how these two develop their affair.

hotjavaguyhotjavaguyover 19 years ago
Total immersion... very erotic

I found myself eating up the story, it was delicious and left me hungry for more. The voice inside this virgin's head seemed so believable like these thoughts had happened once... Nathan didn't disappoint and the scene in the restaurant was perfect. The sucking and fucking was good to... i hope we get to taste another round of pleasure from these two

Lucky MannLucky Mannabout 19 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story. I am always intrigued by the woman's prospective of losing her virginity, and this one was one of the best. The details were fantastic. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story

You wrote that very well, I remember it being pretty much like that too... I was 18 and he was in his 30's. Nothing better than an older, caring man that can take his time and teach you all the pleasures. So much better than a teenage boy who fucks you in a heartbeat and then leaves you wondering what the hell happened, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

That was simply amazing - one of the best I've read on here. The pace was great and the wording was perfect. Would love to know how they develop after this as their affair is one of the rare great ones on here...definitely a turn on.

praetorian23praetorian23over 7 years ago
OMG....Wow...

This is as perfect a story as I've ever read here. A few little spelling errors, but that in now way detracted from the story. 5 Stars, please write more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous