All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 15'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I love this series. Glad you picked it up again.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Thank you again

Ive enjoyed this entire series starting with a football widow to now- Thank you for continuing the story- Yes-, each one stands alone, but have the entire background makes it more enjoyable -Keep up the excellent story writing -

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beautifully written

The tenderest, most heart-warming chapter yet in this thoroughly engaging story characterizes this chapter. Beautifully written, it tugs at the heartstrings as the plot unfolds. Great romantic storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
superb story telling

The blazing drama that is Diary of a High Price Escort continues in Chapter 15. An excellent plot combined with tender love characterize this exceptional chapter in this outstanding series. The characters here are completely engaging, and the plot and romantic scenes are intricately interwoven to make for a great story from the first paragraph to the last. It would be a mistake, however, to take this chapter in isolation; it is merely a part in the overall character development of Angel. To properly appreciate it, one must read the previous chapters in the story, as well as the ones that follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
745 Followers
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...