All Comments on 'Janey's Adventures Ch. 01'

by dave_robbins

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poor context and shallow story

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context and it isn't even hot nor sexy story. This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrible

Cuck wimp garbage written poorly... Unless the next chapter has you burying the cum dumpster slut, don't bother.....

Equus7Equus7over 6 years ago
Anonymous

Don't you just hate anonymous writers. They say what they want whether it's true or not and hide behind that tag. Like we could tell who they were on LE anyway.

I would have like the story if she were a little more demure. Her brash language doesn't match with my imagination at the beginning of the story. I do like the way you got right to the heart of the story. After all that is why we are reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Non Sequitur

Hunh? Suddenly, one drunken night, wife decides to fuck a complete stranger, twice, in front of unsuspecting and non-consenting husband, and everyone is ok with that?

Nope. Sorry. That's just too big of a jump in either logic or experience or human conduct. In other words, a complete non sequitur. Crappola.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous