All Comments on 'Bought & Paid For Ch. 03'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
draculessdraculessover 19 years ago
Noooo!!!

Don't let her leave :(. Okay, you can write your story your way. As sad as it was, it was also fun to read. I feel so sorry for Risk though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It cannot end this way...

This story has me gripped. I get a real sense of Ivory and Risk and know they are meant to be together.. you must find a way. Please, another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
incredible!!!

I love your writting, you're great. Please another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Risk need a woman like Ivory

Risk is such and egoistical bastard. He need a woman like Ivory to tame him. Sweet, willing, ooh definitely all female. Should let him have a taste of heartbreak and Ivory would be that woman and also the woman to give him salvation. Yum Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:/

the actions and thoughts of this girl dont add up with her innocence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good for her...

I love that she gets her own back with him. I notice a lot of dominant alpha-male protagonists in your stories, and while the females tend to be strong and smart too, they lose all that when with the "hero" and submit to his personality. I like that Ivory doesn't, and I think it adds another layer to their relationship, making it easier to see why their attraction and love deepens.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
O that was hot

O, that was hot---I guess is what I want to say. Thanks?

4Anita4Anitaabout 11 years ago

Perfect! Hot! One of the best stories I've read. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous