All Comments on 'Preview Booth Blow'

by suckyoudry

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Familiar Story

Nice story; I did notice a few grammatical errors, so you might want to have someone proofread it for you next time (english majors cringe when they see errors, lol), all in all a well written piece.

studlywyomingstudlywyomingover 19 years ago
gay room

well done, got me going pretty well, thanks again, hot stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SHORT

BUT SWEET

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just how I got started

I always love first time gay stories in video booths. I sucked my first cock (other than my own!) in a booth and I always remember it when getting off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another convert

Very good writing. I still find it somewhat amazing the number of first time cock suckers that have spent a large part of their lives wondering rather than taking one. once they've suck that first cock and or taken that first cock up their ass the are converts to cocks. I never had that problem since I began sucking cocks and getting fucked at the age of 10 and even at that age I knew I was queer and would have to have cocks for the rest of my life. Although I classify myself as a total, dedicated cock sucking, ass providing queer I have at various times tried women but found that the commitments women expect from a man that they have sex with were'nt for me. I liked the find a cock, suck it or give them my ass and get on your way to the next one. I average doing approximately 1000 cocks each year and I doubt seriously if I knew the name of 100 of them. It was'nt important, the cock was what I wanted. I've never been the least interested in a relationship with a man. I want someone to use and to use me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gay Cocks

I am with you, since the very first time I was fucked, that was it. I wanted to be fucked everyday and more. I go to ABS looking for men to fuck me. There is always somebody looking to fuck, sometime I just go up them and ask if the will fuck me. Rarely do I get turned down. Love cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't get enough

Like stories of asses being fucked, cocks being sucked. I began giving my body to any one with a cock at a very young age. Luckily my family was into incest so I like to say I grew up sucking cocks instead of a bottle. my father, uncles, cousins, and total strangers took my mouth and ass. I loved to get in the middle of the living room and beg to be fucked and called names, most of which I didn't yet understand the meaning of. My family would take me on a picnic in the park and make sure everyone knew that my mouth and ass was available to them and I loved it. Once I understood what a faggot, queer whore slut was I enjoyed my life even more. I became proud of the titles and still am. To me, cocks are like potato chips = "you can't eat just one". I love family reunions since I spend the entire time being fucked and giving head to the men. it's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i want to suck

i realy liked your story it made me think abuot the good old dayes when i was younger i could my own cock an swallow my cum but now i want to suck a stranger an swallow his load then maybe he would fuck me someting that i want very bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can relate to your experience.

Was on receiving end of BJ many times until I was finally asked to go down on fella at abs. I took that cock in my mouth in a second....my first at 34 yrs old....in denial up to that point. Did I ever miss out all those years! Still looking for first dick in ass...dildos are good, but I can only imagine what the real thing is like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I 69'd a guy in a booth before. Cock was a fat one. He kept smacking my asshole with his dick. It was nice

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story

Sounds like a good night. I wish we had a adult bookstore​ like that around here. I would love to have a.place to hook up with men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And me

As a straight man this really turned me on as i often think what it would be like to do tha same!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exciting

I really liked this story, I've often wondered what it would be like to have sex with a cute random man? My only experiences have been flirting with other men online, but i hope to make it reality in 2020.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous