All Comments on 'Dirty Whore'

by CountessPrim

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
You lost me!!

You lost me the second he started peeing on her. Guess who just made my list of "Never Read Their Stories Again" list?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Red

You do well describing the scene, unfortunately. It was important that you included the line about their prior discussion of these activities, and that he would provide aftercare. It would have been nice to see that aftercare, given the roughness of the scene. What you gave to us was insufficient.

CountessPrimCountessPrimover 6 years agoAuthor

@Annon,

Not every story needs to start out with careful planning and negotiations, nor does every story need to end with aftercare. Hell not every person needs aftercare either. Every D\s relationship is different, but again, this is a story. It's a complete work of fiction. My husband knows exactly what is on my hard limits list and also knows what I'm interested in trying and those things aren't for everyone.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years ago
well written and very hot

The opening where he was holding her under the water made me tense up because huge limit for me, but that's just testament to how well you tell a story. When you can cause a visceral reaction in your reader you've done a great job especially in erotica.

The parts that line up with my ...interests...crazy hot! I don't expect a stranger writing fiction to include only things that arouse personally or give me instruction on how to conduct a D/s relationship...I just want a well written hot story and you delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

I will admit that when he started to pee on her I was a little turned off, but obviously that's just me. I love every other bit of it though! This was near perfect for me!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazingly written! Sometimes as a woman reading erotica I just learned to shut off and ignore certain things that would otherwise ruin the immersion, but you delivered big time. Very well written and definitely hot :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous